Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request ships weapons vehicles or people

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
so iv been doing some digging around and now that the Lilaste order has gotten its hands on some Star destroyers i feel like the main antagonist for them The Dusate Pirates needs to widen Their arsenal,. The Collector is currently funneling money into the faction and so i was wondering if anyone has any items i could add to the arsenal of the pirates to fight with, be it ships weapons armor or vehicles

or maybe some players would like to join on the pirate's side and help antagonize the lilaste order somewhat? I

im looking for open market items that I can use freely or even if someone wants to give permission for the pirates to have their hands on that works too! just anything that people have in mind to make the pirates a bit more formidable

Hey there,

I was looking at the pirates' "About" page and it looks like they have a bunch of gear.

Cruisers, starfighters, space-stations. All kinds of cool stuff.

Hey there,

I was looking at the pirates' "About" page and it looks like they have a bunch of gear.

Cruisers, starfighters, space-stations. All kinds of cool stuff.

oh definitely, https://www.starwarsrp.net/members/gir-quee.3985/ really hooked them up for thier start [ wont let me @ them for some reason]

but would love to give them something bigger to be a bigger threat

My ships might not go toe-to-toe with a star destroyer, but they're great for long patrols and raids working solo or in groups. The fighters are also rather rugged. And while ORR wouldn't sell outright to pirates, enough militias and defense forces have had them that some have surely found their way into less-regulated second hand markets. Lots of stuff looking for a scrappy 'good cause.'

And if you don't mind me trying to flog off a station or two off as well, check out the Trist R&R station. Check them all out on my marketplace.

My ships might not go toe-to-toe with a star destroyer, but they're great for long patrols and raids working solo or in groups. The fighters are also rather rugged. And while ORR wouldn't sell outright to pirates, enough militias and defense forces have had them that some have surely found their way into less-regulated second hand markets. Lots of stuff looking for a scrappy 'good cause.'

And if you don't mind me trying to flog off a station or two off as well, check out the Trist R&R station. Check them all out on my marketplace.
oh i might just have the Dusate Pirates " barrow" some of these!

Laphisto Laphisto

While not having anything at this time, I will and have been, sending in factories and vehicles throughout the week. If you'd like me to make one for you, I certainly can do that. Just understand it will be available to be purchased by anyone.

My Store
yeah im just looking to any open market items to give these pirates a bit more variety. the Pirates themselves are free for anyone to use as an antagonist!

Argen Vance

A
I have apped the following craft in a hope to create open market vehicles suitable to your needs:

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom