Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC The collector

Status
Not open for further replies.
High Commander of the Lilaste Order
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: to Create a character of conflict for others to use
  • Image Credit: N/A
  • Role: a Character to cause conflict and be a minor Antagonist for Laphisto
  • Permissions:N/A
  • Links: Freeing Laphisto [first appearance] Agendas Escape [ second appearance]
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Force Sensitivity: None
  • Species: Human Male
  • Appearance: [he stands at 1.7 Meters tall, and wears a white suit with a Salmon Pink undershirt
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Name: The collector[ no real name available]
  • Loyalties: Themselves
  • Wealth: Very Wealthy, has been collecting and selling artifacts of various Degrees
  • Notable Possessions: old armors, and ships
  • Skills: Silver Tongue - they tend to talk their way in or out of situations
  • Languages: Galactic Common
  • Personality: Smooth talker seeming calm and collected, full of themselves, and even violent when angry. being known to lose their temper and act brashly
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Weapon of Choice: None they prefer to let their underlings do the work for them.[ 7/10 using classic droids or ships to show off his collection]
  • Combat Function: they will try and talk here way out of combat if they are cornered and their life is in danger. or stall long enough to create an ample distraction to run away
  • Force Abilities (Force Users Only): N/A
Strengths:
  • Siler tongue - this man has a way with words
  • Wealthy son of a wealthy family - i had a small loan of a Million Credits from my father. that I turned into a booming business
Weaknesses:
  • Cowardice - will avoid any and all Personal Confrontation
  • more bark than bite - he talks a lot of talk, but get up close and personal he will flee like a cockroach
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
[ the collector is open to being an antagonist for anyone who wishes, so long as he is played in a fashion that suits his personality. and isn't killed in your RP thread. if you want to use the collector shoot me a message so I can watch the progress to help edit this page, or if you wish play the collector when needed] the collector was born to a wealthy family having a golden spoon in his mouth since birth. when he grew of age he was gifted a loan that he then used to find old relics and other antiquities selling them for a profit and oftentimes taking all the credit of the discovery for himself

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom