Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shimmy shimmy cocoa pop!

b22f954cc6e346d4cb90bb066f6c3fff.png

B E S P I N
CLOUD CITY
[member="Jamie Pyne"]

"It was around here somewhere..." Kaile gave a slight squint of her eyes, bringing her hand up to shield them from the glow of the distant sun. She was on a mission! Mainly, she had to find Glemb the Ugnaught. See Glemb the Ugnaught had managed to pilfer some very interesting information. The boys on top said that it could very well lead to some information on the First Order.

Okay, maaaaaaaaybe or maybe not some merit to it, but they needed someone to go check it out. So, enter the Lorrdian Yum Bunny!

She decided to take a leaf from Kurt and pretend to be delivering a package. Easy peasy right? Bobo was in his nutrient tube in her backpack, nicely tucked in for the night. He was rather tired, but Kaile was sure he needed the rest. For now, she just had to find this particular address.

Thing is... she bit her lower lip, glancing from the right to the left amidst the growing crowd. Several more Gamorreans and a few Nikto with some heavy firepower were patrolling. There was a bookie off to the right gathering bids, and to the left a few cloudcars reving up.

Yup, the delivery was in the middle of a very illegal cloudcar race gathering.

And to be frank, it was really hard to focus when all she wanted to do was go look at the shinnies...

Bespin was such a strange place. Why would anyone live here? A city, literally in the clouds. You're confined to the station, nothing but buildings and structures surrounding you, all sitting on top of another gigantic foundation. The galaxy is so odd. Jamie tended to have long winded conversations with herself when alone, silently judging every new place she visited since leaving Naboo. This was certainly the strangest endeavor yet. A bit a of time away from Cartao would serve her well. All those clones, it was strange to her to see so many of the same person. It was unnatural. Her master had given her leave to do a bit of exploring, but warned to keep out of trouble. Sure, she could do that!

The girl waded through the crowds of people that were for some reason gathering in mass along the streets. Pushing through between some rather large fellows her eyes widened a bit at the sight she came upon. A race!? People were already cheering as the engines revved at deafening levels. Several spotters radioed in to the guards posted along the outer layer of the crowd giving the all clear. One of the men gave a thumbs up to the other who seemed to be in command of the 'event'. Is this sort of thing allowed here? She shrugged, content to watch the events unfold.

[member="Kaileann Vera"]

[member="Jamie Pyne"]
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/30237-k-series-clsk-25-blackberry

Ohhh… was that a Blackberry?!!
So much for not getting distracted. But who can blame her?! It was one of the top of the line skycars on record.

The CLSK-25 was the first "Classic" style skycar of the Keldabe Strong series of skycars and landspeeders. With a matte black finish and comfortable bantha leather seats, the Blackberry is quite the fancy ride.
It was the most expensive publicly sold skycar from Daw Motors, and with a few aftermarket additions…

Ohbaby

Maybe just a quick look… She mused, weaving her way over towards it. There were plenty of other groupies hanging around the driver, but Kaile only had eyes for the black beauty in matte.

“Hey there girlie,” she would murmur, her eyes bright as a stroke of her fingers would drift across the hood. Oh man, if only Kurt was here.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" The sudden brash question would draw Kaile from her reverie that she gave a starled jump. "Oh golly!" Her hand went to her chest, where her heart was thumping like a madman.

"You gave me a fright!" She told the Dug who was now waddling over to her. And he didn't look so amused by it at all!

Aside from the general commotion and cheering going on around the crowd, Jamie heard a distinctly disgruntled voice shout towards someone near one of the cars.

Adjusting her posture and standing on the tips of her toes to see over one rather tall Rodian's shoulders, she noticed a woman standing next to one of the very expensive looking skycars, practically ogling over it.

The man approaching her looked none too pleased over it either. He was also rather large and intimidating. The girl herself seemed somewhat oblivious to the ill-intent that was barreling towards her. Jamie made a move to step forward, then hesitated. What am I going to do? She had no blaster, no lightsaber, not even her fencing equipment. She was no fist fighter, that was for sure. It looked like this girl was about to get into some serious trouble.

[member="Kaileann Vera"]

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

"Oh! Hi!" enter the pop and wave of a hand and her fingers. A big friendly smile, a winning attitude. Yes these were the things needed to tone down any --

"Gae ghey vali balboe mae skycar?" «Why are you touching my skycar?» he would gruffly ask the shorter woman, who instantly clutched the package in her hands all the bit tighter.

"My what bit teeth you have..." he came at her pretty fast. For a Dug he was quite an intimidating thing. "I was just admiring it!" she would say, finding herself backing up a bit, only to bump the curve of her rump against that finnnnne matte black of the Blackberry.

Oh golly, this was another kettle of giju!

"Minni ghey juskae volghoe sikn pin menoe!" «I was just wanted a closer look!» she would say, switching to the proto basic of the locals squeezing the package closer to her chest.

"Ghey vali ben hal cnurarn mae skycar?!"«Are you trying to rig my skycar?!» well apparently, illegal skycar racing was prone to folk trying to screw with other competitors! Who would have known!

He looks rather pissed. Jamie continued watching as the girl backed her way into the man's skycar, further displeasing him. He's going to crush her like an Ossberry!

Jamie figured she might need some help, judging by her sheepish retorts, submissive behavior and overall expression.

The girl pushed her way past the crowd and towards Kaile. As she rushed in between the two she stumbled a bit, tripping up on a rock or something in the road, or maybe her own foot, it mattered not.

Regaining her composure she gave the rather irritated Dug a stern, angry stare, engaging him in something of a staring contest as she proclaimed loudly and boldly, "Leave her alone! As a Jedi" Her words faltered for a moment as she tried to quickly think of the term for trained Jedi... "Knight! I order you to stand down or face swift justice!"

She motioned with her hand towards her coat, as if she were about to grab a weapon that was in fact, not there. Please oh gosh don't call my bluff...

[member="Kaileann Vera"]

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

Now things were all-fired up.

O-hh boy. Kaile's chestnut eyes went from the Dug, to the new girl, to the Dug, to the -- err, Jedi Knight?

Like a kathpup, that would shock Kaileann to tilting her head slightly to the right, giving a slight double take despite the imminent danger.

As a Jedi Knight? Stand down or face swift justice?! Well, to be sure, Kaile had seen her fair share of Jedi - the ones who had left the Order and had come over to the Pyre, but perhaps they weren't as Jedi-ish as some may say?? Either way, none had ever been so spunky and outspoken to come to the rescue.

While she admired the bravado, Kaile sized up the blonde and learned a few things in the scant seconds before the Dug decided to focus his attention on her Knight-In-A-Coat.

One: That was no Jedi.
Two: She had no weapon in her coat, the way the lack of weight was there made that clear.
Three --

Brown eyes went over to the Dug.

Three: Dug is not s-ooo not happy.

Oh dang, this was not good! "Hey, it's fine! Really!" she immediately attempted to distract from the would be not Jedi. They were already getting a crowd. Some not so nice. Others a bit suspicious. And a few, well, a few were just taking out their datapads and starting to record the whole thing.

Not. Good!

With quick feet, Kaile would come on over to the girl's side. Planting herself beside her, a comical display of attempting to protect the other.

"It's fine! Just gonna go now..." she gave a wide grin, and a look that would say out of the peripheral 'Just back away.. back away!!' She would give a step back.

"Now we can all just be friendly like and carry on! No harm done!" then another. "Right?"

That's when her back hit a rather bulbous wall. With a startled jerk, Kaile would straighten. A heavy snort along with a wet huffing sound would hover over the crown of her head.

With a faint grimace, and a sheepish apologetic grin, Kalie would lift her head to meet the black beady eyes of the Gamorrean guard she'd walked into.

O-hh boy.

"Oh..." a pause. A wider grin to perhaps show a measure of goodwill? "Hi..."

Jamie's eyes turned as Kaile bumped into a Gamorrean. Of course it was a Gamorrean. WHY WOULDN'T IT BE!?

The girl's eyes wandered between the clearly less than impressed Dug and the overweight Gamorrean.

Now Jamie wasn't the most traveled individual, but even she knew that this was taking a turn down pain lane.

Oh for kark's sake.

She reached over and grabbed Kaile. "We should go...Now!" Jamie reached into a small pouch, holding up a credit chip. "Hey everyone! There's 1,000 credits for whoever gets it first!" She then tossed it a few feet away, ensuring that a crowd would immediately swarm to try and get it, as she tugged on the girl to pull her through the forming mob and away to relative safety. Whoever got the credit chip would be woefully disappointed however, as she wasn't even sure if there was still 20 credits left on it.

"I'm Jamie." She said, as they pushed their way through.

[member="Kaileann Vera"]

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

A hand to the wrist and tug, and they were off!

"Oh geez!" Kaileann would cry out in surprise, but not arguing none the less! Big Bubba was left behind, having been swarmed by the sudden rush of credit craving sapients. There was no shame in running. Sometimes, running was a GREAT way to save your skin!

"Kaile!" she would huff out, giving worried glances behind her shoulder to make sure they were not being followed. Her satchel would bob with every hurried step, likely waking up Bobo from his slumber and making him quite vexed. She was a mess of jingles, the bangles on her wrist making little jingling noises with every boot step that would take them further away from the hot rod fest.

"I'm Kalie!" she'd clarify, a bit out of breath. Her strawberry hair was bobbing, bangs getting into her eyes. Okay so far so good. No one seemed to be coming after them just yet.

The roar of a nearby skycar came to the right, while the hiss of steam escaping pipes joined the fray. There were a couple of bridges. One to the right. Another to the left. Cloud City was really floating space station, with just as many layers and just as many ways to get lost. Unfortunate thing being, neither one was a good option if either of the girls knew where they lead...

Kaile's grip on her package would tighten, and in her mind she thought to herself. "Gah! This way!" it was as good of a clearing as any, pointing to the left bridge.

Figures that this would happen!

No time to stop and ask if Kaile knew where exactly she was taking them. To the left she ran, though finally let go of the other girl's hand as they sprinted down the left bridge. Kaile was clearly older than Jamie, she probably didn't need her hand held as they gave it their best shot to flee the rather obnoxious dug in his super speed skycar and his posse of angry looking green hogs.

The galaxy sure isn't a friendly place at all!

"Just what exactly was that back there!? Why did they get so angry!?" She shouted as they continued frantically trying to evade the gang.

Sure, she had no weapon, no real Jedi training aside from the incredibly useful ability to float about some small objects and rocks, and no sense of direction on a strange floating city, but she did have endurance. Her body was fit, in shape, and she could handle a bit of endurance running due to her training and competing in fencing back home on Naboo. Jamie turned to notice Kaile's labored breathing as they ran, still clinging to whatever package was in her hand, as well as a backpack filled with something that kept bouncing about like a sack of rocks.

We need to find a place to hide, she looks rather tired...

[member="Kaileann Vera"]

57fcf1effb07bda88d48b87988af5ea5.jpg

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

"I don't know!" Kaile would exclaim out, sliding across the floor a she came to a slow to move towards the bridge. It wasn't that he was out of shape, it was that it was pretty darn hard to talk and run at the same time!

Kaile would keep peeking over her shoulder. Figures that this would happen to her. Oi vey!

The bridge crossing would unknowingly take them towards an area of Cloud City with an infamous reputation: Port Town.

This area covered levels 121 through 160, and was filled with industrial scale loading bays, as well as cheap living areas due to their unattractive surroundings. Port Town was the site of illegal trafficking and gambling rings, which were difficult to shut down permanently, due to the wide dispersion of gambling halls and cantinas throughout the industrial compounds.

It was an area full of gas distros, and more than a couple of shady characters. Well at least those can be dealt with later if they become any trouble, for now...

"I think we are in the clear." Kaile would slow to a stop, coming right beside a holographic sign with a Twi'lek sitting in a martini glass.

Hot air blew up her cheeks as she gave a whoosh through her mouth. She gripped her package tightly, rocking on her heels only to suddenly go -- "Dang it Kaile!"

Now how am I supposed to deliver this?! Of all the luck!

Glancing over to her would be savior, she suddenly gave a sheepish expression and said, "Sorry...just wasn't expecting that to happen."

She took a step forward, pulling one hand from the package to offer it to shake hers properly.

"Jamie right? I'm Kaile."

As they came to a slow halt Jamie scanned the area to make sure there were no further signs of trouble. Seemingly out of sight for the time being she leaned her back up against the wall of the building with the funny glowing sign. She closed her eyes and drew in a few deep, relieved breaths.

Her knees bent, sliding her back down the outer wall, 'til she came sitting with knees bent to her chin, looking down towards the ground. "Neither was I. Suppose it's good they didn't choose the blaster route..."

Jamie lifted her face to have another look at Kaile. She still wasn't sure why she'd chosen to intervene, knowing there was next to nothing she could do, but something drove her to try and do at least something.

"That's me!" She smiled, pushing herself back up from the ground to offer the other girl a handshake. "Nice to meet you, Kaile."

The area they'd chosen to stop in looked nothing like where they had just come from. It was a lot....dirtier. There was a funny smell to the air. They'd definitely crossed some threshold that separated the ritzy side of Cloud City from the shady, less savory side.

Jamie couldn't help but look curiously at the package that Kaile still had a death grip on.

[member="Kaileann Vera"]

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

“Pleasure,” came the matching smile. “Yeah… sorry about that.” Kaileann gave a sheepish grin and a slight inward shrug of her shoulders to relay an apology.

“I just couldn’t help myself. It hadn’t seen a Blackberry face to face since Daw Motors came out with it special on the Arceneau Trade charity auction.” she attempted to explain, shaking her hand and then rocking on her feet. Her finger tips would tap a gentle beat against the side of the package, noting Jamie’s body language. The Lorrdian would appraise her briefly, noticing her curious glance at what Kaile held in her hands.

A smirk drew over her lips. If anything, she at least had reason to know. “It’s just a package I need to deliver.” she told her. “I’m supposed to deliver this to the Botrut tribe.” The Botrut’s were one of three prominent tribes of the Ugnaughts who were brought over to the TIbanna mines. Here they worked hard in Cloud City’s construction and earned their freedom. This particular clan was working with the Alliance to funnel them information and technology.

“Figures I’d do like a Jawa and get distracted by the shiny.” it was a chide to herself, knowing that she shouldn’t have done that to begin with. Another sigh, then a glance back at Jamie.

“You didn’t need to do that you know.” she told her, but was grateful anyways. Humor bloomed as she added with notable mischief, “But then again, reckon I’ll never be saved again by a Jedi… Knight.” there was a bit of a tease in her voice, as if she knew that was not exactly who Jamie was.

She’d bluffed.

Wonder and consideration would pass over her face. WIth Bobo at her back, Kaile couldn’t sense the Force, so she didn’t know if Jamie was really a Force user or not.

“Hungry? I’d like to pay you back for helping me.” Maybe they could talk a little bit more. If anything, the way Jamie jumped in without consideration of her own safety made her wonder. Along her standard mission protocols, Kaile was also an Alliance Recruiter. She connected potentials to others who would be able to bring recruits in.

Kaile was quite the spunky one. An aura of simple joy and mischief about her. Jamie couldn't help but laugh a little at the girl's expression and joy, even considering the circumstances.

"I see...I'd say maybe next time to check the owner first, make sure it's not a grumpy Dug and his posse?" She winked, figuring Kaile could take the light jab at her.

Her curiosity rose a bit when Kaile mentioned she had to deliver the package to the Botrut tribe. "Where exactly are they? And....I hope whatever is inside wasn't fragile. All that running surely shook up whatever is in there." She worried for a moment that the contents were damaged, or worse, broken. Bespin didn't seem to be the friendliest place, but perhaps not everyone was into illegal skycar racing in the middle of the city.

Jamie's face turned a brilliant shade of red the moment Kaile mentioned the whole 'Jedi Knight' thing. "Yea, about that..." She ran her hands nervously through the back of her dirty blonde hair. "I'm not exactly a Jedi Knight." Oh, but wait! There's more! "I'm not even a Jedi at all." She shifted her stand, her hand grasping at the opposite arm. "I just said that to try and scare them off." She was quick to address that little white lie though with an affirmation of intent. "I will be one though! Someday!"

Her eyes wandered off to the distance, a bit embarrassed, her hand still nervously teasing her hair. You are so lame, Jamie...SO lame.

"Hungry?" She thought about it for a minute. When was the last time she'd eaten? She didn't remember breakfast. Perhaps the night before..."Sure! I could eat. Though you don't have to pay for me, I certainly didn't do much to help at all."

[member="Kaileann Vera"]

[member="Jamie Pyne"]
“One of the Ugnaught tribes,” Kaile would elaborate, explaining a bit further on who was supposed to get the good. A Jamie’s concern, Kaile’s grin would broaden, and she gave a slight shake of her head in the negative, along with a gesture used to relay that she not worry about it. Lorrdians were always such an expressive species.

“It’s fine! I made sure to put a lot of plexifoam nuts inside.” she assured the blonde woman, only to laugh a bit at her sheepish explanation that she wasn’t quite a Jedi at all. Well, that made sense. But was she a Forcer?

“Maybe not.. but you sure were brave.” Kaile would compliment her, taking a small skip back. Glancing at their surroundings, the espion would try to determine just where they were at. “Come on, if you want you can come with me while I drop this off. Greiz might know a good place to eat after.” Greiz Botrut being her contact.

“I think we are in Port Town. Just have to figure out which level.” That would make it easier. From there they could simply follow the directions and get to where she needed to be to find the tribe. She began to walk, encouraging Jamie to join her.
‘I kinda figured out you weren’t a Jedi,” she inclined a bit close, light-hearted teasing in her words. The flush and the way Jamie avoided her eyes told her she was a bit embarrassed about it, but there was no need to be. Up ahead was a corner cantina, along with a series of wide warehouses. There were three turbo lifts that would go up and down the length and width of Cloud City, if staggered at least.

If she said she will be a Jedi one day, that meant that she was Force sensitive. Was she part of an Order? Or was she looking.

“Are you training to become one?” Kaile would ask, sparking the conversation to learn more about the blonde girl who so bravely came to try and save her.

"Ug...naught...Tribe?" She tried to pronounce the word, surely butchering it in her own unique way. She'd never heard of them. Not like that was surprising in any sort of way.

"Are they some kind of indigenous people or something? Seems odd that they'd be here...On a giant floating city."

Kaile made mention that Jamie had somehow been brave enough to stand up for her just then, when the Dug had saw fit to have his Gamorrean thugs try and bring some kind of harm to her. She wasn't sure whether it was brave, foolish, or simply instinct. Perhaps some combination of the three.

"I only did what I thought was right. That's all." The other girl seemed to know about where the were. A good thing, Jamie couldn't tell the difference from one sector to another. It was all just a big city to her. She was lost the moment they left the main road. "Sure. I'll walk with you back."

As the pair walked on their way to deliver Kaile's package to the one named Greiz Kaile's question took her off guard. Without even realizing it she'd told Kaile that she would be a Jedi someday. "Why didn't you think I was a Jedi?" She wondered how the woman could have known she wasn't a Jedi. Did Jedi have a certain look to themselves? Carry themselves a certain way? Have some kind of Jedi ID? The only one she'd ever met was Keira, and Keira said she wasn't a Jedi. Jamie had nothing to base this knowledge off of, but perhaps that was why the Dug hadn't bought her proclamation.

She sighed, kicking a small rock down the road as they walked. "I want to. I want to help people. It's why I ran away from home."

[member="Kaileann Vera"]

Kaile gave [member="Jamie Pyne"] a small incredulous look, mirth dancing in her eyes.

"Ugnaughts. You know, they are about yay high," her left hand came up to about hip level, "Look like a furry miniature Gamorrean and snort alot? Kinda like a pig but really good with tinkerin." she didn't mean any offense by that description, she thought Ugnaughts were rather adorable. Plus, they were smart as a whip too! Some of the best bit of aftermarket tinkering came from some of the guilds. Didn't quite compare to Wookiee tech, but when you are on a low budget and need a bit of quality for a good barter, the Ugnaught clans were it.

"They are real friendly, just live mainly around Port Town. They do most of the maintenance. " she elaborated, her hand returning to cradle the package in front of her like a pregnant woman would her baby.

Now for the Jedi bit...Kaile had spent the bulk of her time in the Rebellion, then working for the Pyre. She met all kinds of folk who were ex Jedi, Jedi of the Order, Jedi of that. There were as many flavours of Jedi as there were stars.

"I could tell you were lying." that was honest enough. At least, was easier to swallow than saying, 'I could read your body like I do slicing code'. "Just good with that." she'd explain, which she was.

She then gave her a wry grin, glancing at her from the corner of her eyes.

"And I reckon most Jedi Knights don't go wandering 'round illegal skycar races." with an added point, chuckling in her half tease. At least, until Jamie had said she had run away from home. That was just the craziest thought to her, so much she slowed down her gait. By now they were near the nearest directional sign post. To the right would take them to the lift towards the lower levels. To the left, would bring them up.

"You ran away to help people?"

How did that work?

"Why you'd have to run away for that?"

Kaile did it just the same. But then again, Kaile didn't have any family to boot save Bobo and now Kurt for companionship. She was an orphan, so the idea of someone running away from a home with family seemed strange.

The description Kaile gave of the Ugnaughts helped in no way for her to register what they were in her mind. She'd never heard of, nor seen one. The girl shrugged, assuming the details Kaile gave were accurate based on the simple fact that she had no idea what they were. "If you say so!"

But Kaile did say they were indigenous, but not specifically that they were indigenous to Bespin... "Did they migrate here? Or were they hired? Or how did they end up here?"

Jamie had a small internal monologue with herself as they approached the lifts. How does she know what Jedi Knights do and do not do? Is she just that good at reading people? She wondered what exactly Jedi Knights did. She had never seen a single one, and Keira was pretty adamant that she was not one, despite having a lightsaber and knowing how to use the Force. In all of her years on Naboo she'd never seen, or met a Jedi, her parents likely had not either. If they had, she couldn't think of a reason they wouldn't have told her so. So what exactly were the qualities of a Jedi then?

"I left home because I wanted to train to become a Jedi. I couldn't do that on Naboo. My family..." She sighed. It was difficult to explain her family situation to people as most simply didn't understand how smothering her parents were of her, how controlling and demanding they were that she take up politics alongside them. "My family wanted things for me that I simply couldn't give them. That's why I left."

She turned to face the lifts, pointing with her finger to ask Kaile for guidance. "So, do we go up or down?"

[member="Kaileann Vera"]

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

"Ugnaughts were brought here centuries ago by the owner of Cloud City. He promised them their freedom if they would help him complete this." she would explain. "After that, he kept his promise!"

"Sec," Kaile brought up one finger for Jamie to wait, and she seemed to spend a couple of seconds thinking. What she didn't know is that the Lorrdian had a Cortical Datasplint. It allowed Kaile to store large amounts of information within her brain. Not only that, it allowed sensistive information to be stored in a save location and did not require access through a computer. This allowed Kaile to store the information and then 'forget it' knowing that she could easily retrieve it at any time through the datasplint.

This wasn't the only cybernetic implant she had, they were just really well hidden along her scalp a few inches past her ears. With all the thick strawberry blonde hair she had, keeping them nice and undetected was just fine. Not to mention, they could get past some pretty good medical grade scanners.

"Oh! Yeah, going down a few levels. To level one thirty seven," she would shine out at Jamie. A few of the locals were taking note of Jamie and Kaile, perhaps with a bit too much interest. With a nod to the lift, she encouraged Jamie to step forward.

Following the blonde, Kaile studied Jamie with a bit of concern and confusion. "Your parents wouldn't let you help people? Because of your powers? Or because of something else?"

Another thought.

"How did you learn of the Jedi to begin with? There are so many other Force Organizations out there than just the Jedi who help people too."

Like me.

This girl's packed full of information! Jamie thought to herself she must have seen a great many places or been some type of galactic scholar to know so much about a particular group of people from different corners of the galaxy. It was a bit impressive to her. Perhaps someday even she might have some useful tidbits of information to pass along to someone else.

Jamie then waited while Kaile did....Something, standing quietly for a minute. It was like she was lost somewhere in thought, perhaps thinking about which lift to take? She really had no idea, but the girl was dead silent while she thought about whatever it was. When she finally broke the silence she made the girl jump a bit, her exclamation having been unexpected.

As the pair stepped inside the intended lift and the doors slowly creaked shut she looked for the level that Kaile had said and pressed the button. "No, it's a bit of a long story." She leaned up against the back wall of the lift and crossed one leg over the other, her hands tucked beneath her underarms. "The short version is that they wanted me to live a life of politics. I didn't want that. Not too long ago, right before I ran away, I discovered I had the ability, however pitifully small, to use the Force. I met a woman, she offered to train me in secret." Her eyes averted from Kaile, as if expecting to be scolded for abandoning her family that way. "That's why I left. I wanted to help people, but not through politics. That system is just a game for the wealthy."

As for the Jedi part? She really didn't know much about them, or any of their organizations, including the Sith. She just knew vague details that several existed in some for or another. "I don't really know, I've seen HoloVids of Jedi doing great things, protecting people, defending worlds. It's something I always thought was just the stuff of myths. But Keira showed me that they are real. Even though she says she's not a Jedi."

[member="Kaileann Vera"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom