Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Shield Of The Jedi

I've been slacking a bit on Kahlil threads while I was figuring out my heart issues. Thankfully, it ain't my heart that's got problems so I'm looking to pick things back up. He's Shield of the Jedi, so I think it's high time I dive deeper into what that means and what he does for folks in and out of the Order. To sum it up, it's his job a lot about (Guess lmao) defending things. People, the Order, etc. He's spent a lot of time working with the Epicanthix to help them find a new home after Panatha was destroyed, but he should branch out. So list:

- As the Shield, he's supposed to help protect the Order. Help other Jedi with whatever problems they might face. You got a problem you need help with? Kahlil's here to help.

- Working with the Alliance is another pretty big part of this all. He's really got to start working with the Fleet, Army, etc. Why not reach out and make nice with each other.

- He's a Zambrano. He took his wife's name, but there's no denying who his dad is. He's also done some questionable stuff, like taking on a Sithspawn as a Padawan, crushing people who kidnapped and tortured his wife, probably something else. Call him out on it. Take issue with him. He's not the cleanest Jedi, and I don't intend for him to skirt by without issue.

- Take a shot at him. Son of Carnifex, Shield of the Jedi, general nuisance. There's bounties on him probably. Vendettas. Power plays to be had by taking him out. Etc. I like fighting, so why not fight?

-Other. It's the usual fill in the blank and hit me with ideas. Totally up to you. Gimme ideas, I love em.

That's all for now. Hit me up.

432688430506442752.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom