Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shadows over Iferetes.

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

Warden, Traveler, Hopeless Romantic
@[member="Lilythe"] @[member="Arthur David Hardrada"]
Sammo shrugged
"Hey, if volcanoes and solid earth are your people's thing then it's your thing, I didn't came here to judge."
He would look back at the shuttle with a smirk before turning back to Arthur
"I'm only a traveler, not some wealthy merchant to be able to buy brand new ships. I think we got it somewhere on Mara's Corridor, a galactic trading route of sorts. We found it among wreckage from a pirate raid."
He would motion to Lilythe then
"Is your friend alright? She doesn't look so well."

"Mara Cooridor?" He would have pursued the question but the follow up question is what he was now focused on. And now he looked closely and found that his friend was certainly not alright, her wound had reopened and he had not noticed, cursing he let her down slowly and checked the scar, the burn wound was certainly torn again and he cursed in a indistinguishable tongue that didnt even sound human. "No, shes not, she was wounded by and Ursin and now shes heavily wounded, i dont know how im going to help her without leaving her nearly crippled." He looked at the wound carefully, thinking how best to seal it or stop any further harm to her before they go back to her home. @[member="Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae"]

Carliah Dakrone

Walking the Path to Redemption
Lilythe groaned, wiggling around a bit in Arthur's arms until she forced him to drop her. She fell to the ground, quite painfully, and looked up at the strange man in front of her. She slid her dagger from and boot and slowly staggered to her feet. She held the dagger weakly, swaying from side to side clearly unsteady on her feet. "T-tell us your reason... For coming h-here... Or... I'll h-hurt you." She half-growled, half-whimpered as she spoke to him. She was weary enough of people in her lands that she didn't know let alone this man with the strange ship who had suddenly appeared here. She could feel blood trickling down her side. It was no where near as life-threatening as it was when she had first been wounded, but that didn't mean it hurt any less. ((Supposed to be on Lilythe accidentally posted on the wrong account. Sorry.))
@[member="Arthur David Hardrada"] @[member="Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae"]

"Lilythe put the blade away, he has made no move to harm you or me." Arthur stared intently at her while he stood there his eyes shifting between her and teh outsider, this was all to much, if Lilythe continued to struggle the wound would never heal right, even with the Kolto in Iferetes' seas. Of course they didnt use the Kolto the same way the rest of the galaxy did and didnt have Bacta either. They created a paste out of the plant and as such it did not heal the body like it would if submerged in it like those in the rest of the galaxy did things. @[member="Carliah Dakrone"] @[member="Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae"]

Carliah Dakrone

Walking the Path to Redemption
Lilythe nodded weakly before dropping to her knees in the snow. She was too weak to fight anyway, if this man wanted her dead, he could have killed her by now. She was so used to being untrusting of everyone that her first instinct was to treat everyone and everything as threat. She tried to speak, but stopped abruptly. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she fell forward, face down in the snow. She had once again lost consciousness from her wound.

"Bloody moron, you better not have just died." He walked over and turned her over, holding her still before looking at Sammo. "Do you have medical equipment on your ship?" The question was simple and short and he had nothing more to say or make apparent in that instance. @[member="Lilythe"]

Vittinghus narrowed his eyes as he approached the crest of the hill. A great white fur cloak encompassed his sturdy figure, wrapped around him tightly trapping in what little head and insulation he could squander. The cloak, cut from several large animals Vittinghus had hunted and carved himself, flowed down to his ankles and was knotted tightly below his neck so he didn't have to hold onto it. It was one of his favourite items of clothing; it helped keep him warm in the cold snowstorms and blizzards of Iferetes. It was a harsh but beautiful world, and the cloak helped him appreciate more of the beauty without experiencing as much of the harshness. On warmer nights, he used it as a cover for his body when he slept in the outdoors, and on colder, blistering nights he'd simply sleep with the cloak still wrapped around him. His feet, adorned in frayed but light footwear crunched in the snow as he broke the top of the hill and stepped onto the tip, allowing him to see for a vast distance around the area. His position must have looked breathtaking from a distance; a lonely figure standing atop a great hill. Picturesque.

Over the crest of the hill, he could see all of the surrounding area. Not too far in the distance, he could see other hills and vast mountains towering up from the ground. Closer to his position, Vittinghus could make out tall trees and large rocks breaking the cover of the snow. The terrain varied widely from areas of flat to swooping mounds and steeped hills. It was a beautiful sight. Vittinghus loved his home, and would die for it without question. His right hand gripping the extremely lengthy slugthrower rifle thrust the butt of the weapon into the snow. Naure had made modifications to it himself by extending it's barrel length and reinforcing its stock material, allowing it to double as a walking implement when travelling in rough weather conditions, or as a crutch-like instrument when on the move whilst injured. Sticking the rifle into the ground, it buried itself immediately under two feet of powdery snow. Vittinghus took a brief glance down at his feet to inspect the length of the snow before raising his eyebrows and turning his head to continue surveying the surrounding area. Suddenly, he frowned. There were figures in the distance.

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

Sammo simply nodded respectfully to Lilythe at her hostile reaction, he was the visitor here after all, and they had a right to defend their lands.
"My reason for coming here is the same as for every traveler who leaves their home and takes to the road, and why people gaze into stars at night and wonder what is beyond the vast darkness."
He motioned for them to come onto the shuttle once Lily became more and more weakened.
"Exploration and adventure, discovering the unknown and seeing worlds few see from where I'm around, I've been doing it for quite a while."

When Arthur asked about the medical equipment Sammo was already taking out the first-aid kit from the shuttle,
"We have general medicine, I can stop the bleeding and revive her, but to heal her you need something stronger, I can help you get her to safety, however."
The aging spacer would take out a large capsule of bacta, filled with the blue gel substance,
"Let me see her wound aboard here."

@[member="Vittinghus Naure"]
As for Vittinghus,
He could probably identify that the shuttle was not one made by his kin on the planet, beyond the fact that the figures would come aboard it wouldn't be likely he could determine anything more unless he came closer.

Arthur wrapped his arms around Lilythe's weakened body and followed @[member="Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae"], careful to place Lilythe down slowly and watch the man carefully, but his eyes were drawn to the tube of blue liquid. "What is this, water? Why do you have a tube of water large enough to throw a man into?" He glanced back over his shoulder, checking to make sure Lilythe was still ok and to make sure the man hadn't done anything funny.

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

Sammo just shook his head
"It's called bacta, it's a healing salve of sorts, it can close wounds in matters of seconds, this should be enough to close the cut she has on her but you need to help me move her and show me that wound up close."
He motioned to one of the benches in the shuttle that could have been used as a make-shift operation table for the quick first-aid procedure

He raised his hand to cover his eyes from the blinding light reflected from the sun onto the snow. Reducing his vision to a squint, Vittinghus frowned when he watched the shady figures enter what looked like a foreign vessel from a distance. Aliens. He took a simple, long drag of fresh breath before launching himself off the top of the hill. Leaping onto the ground, he slid down the steepness of the hill at an accelerated rate, using his legs as a sledge to get down far faster than if he had ran. It took seconds before he had sped nearly thirty meters down the hill to its base. Bringing up the slugthrower rifle into his hands, the nasty end pointing vaguely in the direction of the foreign-looking ship, Vittinghus began striding towards the vessel with a determined look on his face. It was his duty to investigate and report back any hostile findings. The Infereti were particularly distasteful of strangers from other worlds. Usually, they brought more hostility with them and friendship and so it was natural to be extremely cautious and potentially hostile in defense when regarding these foreign creatures.

Vittinghus continued pacing towards the ship with an air of determination in his step. His boots crushed snow underfoot as he strode, his white cloak flapping around his figure in the light winds. He didn't need to check the ammunition in the weapon. He knew it was ready to kill, like it always was. Within a few moments, he had approached the nearby vicinity of the ship. Vittinghus proceeded to complete a brief recoinoitor of the state of the vessel: whether it had crashed or whether it had landed. The state of its exterior: did it look intact or damaged in any way. The weapons: were there any, and if so, what caliber? Naure did this quickly and efficiently, making a mental note of the ship's characteristics, appearance and structural appearance. He had delayed enough. Time to check it out. Vittinghus sniffed once, taking one last look at the outside of the ship and its surrounding environment, before making his way to what looked like the hatch.
@[member="Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae"] @[member="Arthur David Hardrada"] @[member="Lilythe"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom