Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shadows over Iferetes.

Carliah Dakrone

Walking the Path to Redemption
"You'll.... Have to... b-burn it closed.... Grab one of the knives.... out of my boot... Make a f-fire... Put the blade in... Wait for it to heat up... Then p-press it... to the wound." Lilythe could barely breathe due to the intense pain she was now feeling in her side. She groaned in pain. Her head was spinning and black spots danced across her vision. She could barely see Arthur now, and she could feel her consciousness slipping away from her. She didn't want to die... Not before she told him. She couldn't... She wouldn't let herself. "Arthur.... O-one more thing.... I-i-i... love you." These were Lilythe's last words before darkness claimed her and she lost consciousness.

HE stared at her while he worked, his hands working automatically as he had already begun to do such before she even said anything, striking a fire he tore a dagger from its sheath and held it in the fire while she spoke one last time. He thought over her words for a minute until the blade was ready and he positioned it but hadnt touched. "Sorry." He pressed the burning metal down and worked slowly, sealing the wound but by no means healing her, like he had thought only seconds before he need a miracle cure else she would find normal tasks hard much less her job. He last words though remained in his head while he worked, thinking the, over while he continued to work on the wound and clear it and keep it clear of any complications.

Carliah Dakrone

Lilythe awoke in her bed back in her cabin. She had no idea how she had gotten there and for a minute she began to panic. Then the memories came flooding back to her mind, the fight with the Ursin, the searing pain in his ribcage, and then... And then nothing. Arthur must have carried her back to her cabin. She crawled up of bed, trying her hardest to ignore the pain in her side. She climbed to her feet using the wall for support and hobbled into her kitchen where she found Arthur seated at a table. She carefully made her way over to him, stumbling once and falling before finally reaching the table and dragging herself into a seat. She rested her head on the table for a minute before sitting up and looking at Arthur.

"And so the sleeping bait has awaken to greet her own prey, and you seem to be feeling better but you really should rest, without a proper treatment you wont ever bee able to fight well again, that bear cut you deep and i think you were delusional for a few moments back there... do you remember anything you said?" He drank from teh warm glass infront of him and looked at her with curious eyes and a inquisitive expression. He knew something and now he wanted to know if she knew.

Carliah Dakrone

"What do you mean? Did... I say something weird?" She shot straight up when he said that. This was a bad idea as she ended up on her knees on the floor as crippling waves of pain wracked her body. She bit her lip, fighting back tears as she crawled back into her chair. After a few minutes the horrible pains stopped and she looked back up at her companion. What could she have said that would cause him to look at her like that. Surely it couldn't have been what she thought it was. She'd remember saying something like that to him, wouldn't she? Right now she wasn't so sure.

"Oh, it was nothing, i was just wondering if you remembered is all." He stood up and walked over, helping her sit up slowly so that she didnt cause any more pain than was needed and it would certainly be in her best interest to move as little as she could possibly do so. Causing further damage to her body would only make it harder for things to progress and heal, but nothing would work perfectly until he somehow got her to an actual hospital, other wise she would be a cripple for the remainder of her life and that was not something she needed. "Now stop messing around and sit still before you make it worse."

Carliah Dakrone

"Tell me what I said... Please," She had to know that her fears weren't confirmed. She couldn't possibly have told him that she loved him. She would remember such a thing, but between the pain and the blood loss.... Perhaps she could have said it without thinking. She wasn't really sure when she lost consciousness. She could have been awake long enough to reveal her feeling to him. Why couldn't she remember. She looked up at Arthur and for the first time in her life there was a desperated pleading look on her face as she spoke. "Please... I need to know... And don't lie to me because you think it'll make me feel better."

Arthur nodded, speaking kindly as he sat down and looked at her desperate eyes, he knew she was worried and it would be better to spare her feelings and make sure she wasnt just being delusional when she said that. "Well, first you rambled on about dieing, then you said something about the ice looking the color of rainbows or something, it was a very weird time for the both of us i can assure you of that." He drank from the glass and waited for her reaction, keeping a straight face as he said such and then resting his glass down slowly and softly.

Carliah Dakrone

"So... I didn't tell you I loved you," she said the words without thinking, and immediately regretted it when she realized it. She turned her head to ground, once again biting back tears. She was never very good with emotions and she had no idea what to do now that the words had been said. She stood up slowing, attempting to walk back to her, but stumbled again and ended up sprawled acrossed the floor. She tried in vain to push herself up for several minute before finally giving up and laying on the floor feeling completely defeated. There was no way she'd be able to live with herself. She more than likely had just lost the only human friend she had, and she had no idea how to handle that. She finally gave in and let the tears fall down her cheeks, blaming them on the intense pain coming from her wound.

He walked over and helped her sit up, bringing the cloth of his shirt across her cheeks, his kind eyes merely scanned over her features and fixing any tears or scrapes before he spoke with one, simple sentence. His voice remained low as he worked and he sat back after he was done clearing her tears. "Do you?" He clasped his hands and leaned forward with his chin resting on them before raising a brow again as he stared at her. Now he was curious and was interested in what answer came from his friend, it would certainly be one that he would have to sort out from the depths of his own mind before he came to mind with a appropriate response.

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

Warden, Traveler, Hopeless Romantic
@[member="Arthur David Hardrada"] @[member="Lilythe"]
Aboard the Spirit,

Sammo and few random spacers already prepared the shuttle, in their survival suits, grabbing some supplies and first aid kits along with basic weaponry in case of emergency on the planet's surface.
"All ready for launch."
Said the pilot, looking back from the cockpit and Sammo nodded
"Alright, onwards to adventure, then!"
He smiled from beneath his suit's mask as the ship's engines powered up, slowly lifting off and moving out of the hangar, doors closing and landing gear hiding in the shuttle as it entered the black void of space outside of the frigate, heading towards the planet.

Engines lighted up and whooshed as the shuttle picked up on speed, course set on path that would safely take them through planet's atmosphere.

Soon enough,
Arthur and Lilythe could see the alien craft as it descended through the clouds and blizzard, slightly glowing from the heat of the friction caused by entrance into atmosphere before beams of light shut out from the front of the shuttle, cutting through any clouds or covers of snow in the air that could block their vision.

Carliah Dakrone

Lilythe crawled forward until she was practically in Arthur's lap before responding. She pressed her lips to his, kissing him briefly before collapsing against him from the pain of being upright for so long. She leaned her head against his chest, ignoring for the moment that she must have looked severely weak to him. She hated being weak, but right now, she didn't care so much. She was happy enough to still be alive and to be in Arthur's arms. She only hoped telling him her feelings wouldn't ruin there friendship. She didn't think she'd be to handle him walking out of her life, not after being in it for so long. "I've loved you since I was 18 years old. I realized it the day we found that frozen lake. At the time, I don't think I ever wanted to leave your side. I still don't. That's... That's why I keep asking you to move in here. It's not just because I'm lonely.... It's because I love you."

He stared and thought on for a few moments before saying or doing nothing with absolutely no form of response other than his idle look at her before a light smile erupted upon his face and his head nodded once. "I see..." He would have just fallen silent again but a sound and shadow moved overhead, noticeable even in the hut and he immediately shifted his attention to that. "Someones nearby, really nearby... Lilythe, stay here ok?" He moved so that he didnt hurt her more and stood, grabbing his sword and shield from the wall and leaving without a word before he let out a sigh once outside. He looked in the direction that the craft had traveled towards and gripped his blade tight before heading off in that direction. @[member="Lilythe"] @[member="Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae"]

Carliah Dakrone

Lilythe sat in shock for several minutes. She had gotten no reaction from him. Was that good or bad? She didn't know. What she did know, was that pain or no pain she wasn't letting Arthur go alone. She found her clothes and dressed, strapping her daggers to her her calves. She grabbed her bow and quiver and tried to walk out the door. Once outside she collapsed into the snow and lay there unmoving for several moments. She finally found the strength to crawl forward, following Arthur's footsteps in the snow. She bit her lip, trying to ignore the pain as she crawled after him. After awhile the cold of the snow began to dulled the pain in her ribs making the crawl a bit easier.

Arthur's eyes had found the ship after a few minutes of walking and he just remained hidden as he watched it and studied it. He didnt remember ever seeing anything like this type of ship, the Iferetes had space flight capabilities but this thing looked like a completely different kind of vehicle and he could not figure out where it had been made. Then he heard the dull crunch of snow and turned to see Lilythe crawling through it, nearly yelling at her right then and there for being an absolute moron for crawling through the snow in her condition he didnt for the mere fact that the new arrival's ship was too close and he would give himself away. Instead he just ran over and pulled her up off the ground slowly and gingerly before speaking in a soft voice. "Are you stupid? We arent immune to the cold you know and you can still get hypothermia..." He sighed and let a cloud erupt from his mouth, his breath fogging in the air.

Carliah Dakrone

Lilythe coughed. She was shivering violently and cuddled against Arthur in an attempt to stay warm. She didn't bother replying to him for several minutes. Instead she glanced around, taking in her surroundings before reaching up painfully to pull her bow from where it rested in a special pocket sewn into the outside of her quiver. "I can't let you go rushing off without me. You could get hurt." She told him as she glance at the ship. Like Arthur, she was aware of the planets space flight capabilities. She had never seen the ships, but Arthur had told her about them. From what she knew this ship wasn't one of theirs. She leaned against Arthur, trying both to keep herself up right and to stay warm. "I should have brought the tent."

Arthur sighed and pulled off the cloak that kept him warm and wrapped it around her and looked back, it was too far to get her home and he would have to trust the ship was friendly, it was his only chance at getting her to medical care fast anyways and certainly something that would need to be done fast if she was to survive now freezing to death. Lifting her slowly he started to walk to the ship and waited for a ramp or door or something to open and someone he knew to come out, because if it was someone that would profit from his death than Lilythe would be in just as much danger and it would be his fault. @[member="Lilythe"] @[member="Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae"]

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

Warden, Traveler, Hopeless Romantic
@[member="Arthur David Hardrada"] @[member="Lilythe"]
The shuttle landed easily with the crunching of snow as it compacted under its weight.
Although the ship stirred and shook slightly, as it went through the atmosphere's layer of air currents and snow blizzards, it ended up safe, this time.
"Send our coordinates to the Spirit and let them know we have landed safely."
Sammo said to the pilot, who nodded in response
"Yessir."
The pilot went on to follow the orders as the shuttle's doors began to open and ramp extended.

The sight of the large man, his survival suit adding to his overall size, greeted Arthur and Lilythe by the time they got there.
He stepped down on the extending ramp, raising his hands in the air with his palms opened, his elbows bent at a ninety degrees angle to show that he was unarmed.
"I am Captain Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae, I sailed through the stars on my vessel, the Young in Spirit, I come in peace."
He said calmly, his voice being filtered through electronic systems of his suit. He hoped they were able to understand Galactic Basic, although he didn't really knew why they would, if their planet was isolated as he thought then they probably had their own language.

The HUD of his suit would show him that the air analysis proved the air was safe to breath. He would put his hands on the spacious helmet of his suit, removing it to show his human face beneath it.

"Sailed through the stars.... come in peace...." He nearly would have broken out laughing at the words had he not been half carrying a freezing Lilythe with him, though his voice certainly had a level of sarcasm to it that sounded like he was finding the whole thing to be a joke. "Right and i just came up from a volcano and sleep in a coffin of solid earth... who do you think youre fooling and where did you get that ship, i have never seen such a design... nor something in such questionable repair." He grinned at the man but remembered Lilythe and made sure to keep the cloak tight around her even if he was growing cold himself. @[member="Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae"]

Carliah Dakrone

Lilythe coughed again and continued to shiver. She whimper softly when she noticed a renewed pain her side accompanied by the sensation of some kind of fluid running down her side. The burned flesh over her would was still weak and had torn open again. She must not have noticed it due to the cold. She tried to speak, but her teeth where chattering and she was still shivering uncontrollably. She latched on to Arthur's shirt like a small child. She was scared and she knew if anything happened she wouldn't be able to fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom