Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Shadows Gather | Mandalorian Enclave Dominion of Rannon

Sergeant Omen

Arc Trooper Sergeant of the 41st Elite Corps
It wasn't that Omen disliked Erskine. He was a capable commander and likable person. It was just the events surrounding the whole Galibrain massacre event were still stuck in his head. The Lord Commander probably wouldn't like it he had helped some of those people escape prosecution by smuggling them offworld either...

At least the Jedi took the information well and promised to deliver it to the right people. In the end, that's all he could ever ask from his friend. When she asked for the information over the secure copy, he calmly plucked a data chip from his belt and handed it to her. "Physical is always better. Easier to burn this way. To be honest, I think the only reason Ingrid hasn't sent her goons after me is that she likes looking at the sky too much to make to plug up the hole she is about to walk into. That and I'm too much of a small fry for her to bother with."

He would follow the Jedi's gaze to where Hilal was boiling over in rage and he could only slap his forehead in embarrassment. Then again the technical adept was a podracer so of course, she had a motormouth to boot. Thankfully another Mando shut her down in mere seconds after which both he and Valery would nod their thanks."The old ways aren't necessarily the right ways Vod. It's an adapt-or-die galaxy and we need to adapt with it. If that means we need to help the Jedi out, we help the Jedi."

Omen just chuckled, shaking his head as he returned that same honest grin that Valery had given him. "Maybe you could dress up as one once in and while. I'm sure Plank would love to have his eyes glued to your rear in a scantly clad witchy outfit."

Valery Noble Valery Noble Fenn Stag Fenn Stag Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran

Last edited:
Heart Breaker and Life Taker
Current outfit

Hilal glared daggers at this..... thing a Jedi the sight of her was disgusting. Her bewildered look was typical of a Jedi, thinking that they were morally superior to everyone. Hah! She got a lot guts coming here and flaunting herself like some Twileak dancer in a club. "You were invited huh?!" Hilal growled slowly looking around and realizing that she was making a scene. This wasn't the time nor the place to put the stinking Jedi in her place.

A shame too because the young woman nothing more than to spit on the Jedi Master's face for being sooooooo self rightoeus. "Fine I'll stop only because we're here to get our hands on the Sith." Hilal stepped back from Valery. "But if you do anything wrong Valery," she growled. "I will treat you the same a way Womp Rat treats their prey: JIGGLY AND FULL OF JUICE!"

Not realizing that what she said made any sense, Hilal turned on her heel and returned to her seat. "And don't sit there Jedi!" She shouted. "Sit outside! You know where the Happabore Den is!"

Sighing, Hilal leaned on her seat already in a foul. She needed to focus though, this all about defeating the Sith.

Valery Noble Valery Noble

Equipment: In Bio
Tags: Open to All

Zen-Bek was meeting many new people present at the meeting when he overheard a few conversations. He didn't think much of it, after all he was new to The Enclave. He never had any run-ins with Sith or Jedi, and only knew the stories. To him, they were two sides of the same coin, both fanatic 'Force Wielding Psychos'. Although introducing himself to her didn't seem like a horrible idea, after knowing your foe was crucial to being successful. He would assume that she would have knowledge of the Sith. Zen-Bek would make his way over to Valery Noble Valery Noble . He would notice another speaking with her.

"So... you're a Jedi? Never met one before. What makes you so different from the Sith? You both wield laser swords and use the force, seems like you're both the same to me."

AfFCV0o.png

P R E P A R A T I O N S

Engaging With: Koda Fett Koda Fett | Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt

"I've fought Carnifex." Siv remarked, his eyes distant as he recalled his past encounters with the Sith Lord. "Twice, actually." He spat on the ground, anger filling his belly as he thought of the architect of his people's destruction, the one responsible for the murder of his clan. "I used to. . . fear him. But he's nothing more than a coward. I fought him twice, and every time he ran. So I gave up. He can sulk in the shadows for all I care, and I'll hunt other prey. But I won't stay my blade should I get the chance." His fingers brushed lightly over the hilt of his sheathed kal knife.

"Good luck, brother," he nodded in finality, placing a hand on the bounty hunter's shoulder. He knew that Koda did not feel a comradery between his people. This would be another job, and he'd run back to his masters. First, it had been Carnifex. Now it was the Hutts. But Siv did hope that one day Fett would choose his people over his credits. "May the spirit of the Manda guide you. Now, I got a foundling to catch."

"Krayt! Vulcan Krayt!"
he called out, turning and scanning the crowd of assembled Mandalorians. He'd never met the foundling in person, but Vren Rook Vren Rook had given him a workable enough description that he felt confident he'd be able to identify the Mandalorian if he saw him.

AfFCV0o.png

Tags: Jos Krayt | Koda Fett Koda Fett | Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen | Gwyneira Krayt | Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla | The Quartermaster The Quartermaster | Zen-Bek Rook Zen-Bek Rook | Ghalric Rau | Valery Noble Valery Noble | Thaddock Fost | Kale Onara | Verin Oldo | Fenn Stag Fenn Stag | Siv Dragr Siv Dragr | DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran
Engaging: Siv Dragr Siv Dragr

enclavediv4.png

Soon Vulcan found himself in a scrum of Mandalorians, he had not intended to get stuck like this but he knew it was a protective crowding as a Jedi was in the Citidel, not that he minded all that much, he enjoyed the attention. He was still a kid and kids enjoy getting attention.

He had even given out snacks of expertly baked goods. He finally perfected his signature pastry. He had to digest the news that Shai is now on the side of Maw and he needed to be strong just in case they find themselves face to face. Which means not thinking too much about it.

Focus on the now rather than the million what-ifs. He felt angry that Shai was now fighting against the Enclave. That said, he was glad he was told the truth for once. Then he heard a voice call his name, which means he needs to be seen so that he is easy to spot, he had wondered who would speak with him? But he was glad to know that his input is welcomed and that he was also allowed to fight and he will give it his all.

He was eventually able to poke his head out of the crowd, so he can find the source of the shouts he had scanned the room, once he spotted Siv, he was able to untangle himself and headed on over, he wondered what was up. He waved as he briskly strode over to let his Vod know he was here.

<"I'm Vulcan Krayt, what's up Vod?">

Last edited:

Xz6Fsk0Wz4QyJqH8f8iG34GgemXmwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

Fenn's body weight softened, less tense as he stepped only slightly away from Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla . He carried his eyes while she had her outburst. Fenn stood there, breathing deeply while standing over Hilal.

Then he leaned over.

He told a Mandalorian the blunt truth for the first time in his life.

"They made me as their war slave- in a tube. Cold. Uncaring. Unflinching in their cruelty. The Jedi will come later- for now, she is protected and she is to be treated honorably. Do not dishonor our Elders."

He shifted away from her, walking along, stopping near the Jedi. His helmeted gaze slowly turned upwards to her.

"Your presence is welcomed, Master Jedi."

What he subtly meant was-

For now.

EQUIPMENT: Armor: Burbr'Katya | Weapon: Ravenfire Lightsaber (without kyber crystal)​

The crater actually wasn't that big. The meteorite had hit the shoreline and caught the tide. The water had softened the impact. The small crater was currently filled with rolling sea water. How peculiar that, instead of the water cooling the meteorite, the meteorite had caused the water to boil! Of course, it was sea water, and salt does lower the boiling point of water, but it was still extraordinary, like the meteorite had an internal heat source. And it still radiated a magnificent Force aura. What was it?
Well there isn't much of a hole to fill in at least, Rufus commented. But I don't think I want to get too close if it can continuously boil sea water like that. He paused a moment, but Corbin didn't respond. He just stared into the pool in the crater. What a beautiful sight! And Corbin could swear he heard faint sound like music playing, almost an angelic twinkling. Hello! Susevfi to Corbin, do you copy?
Corbin shook himself out of his trance. Sorry, he replied. It's just so beautiful. I know you can't see it, but can you at least feel it? Can you hear it?
Rufus shook his head. I don't hear or feel anything.
Corbin focused on the meteorite and let the Force wash over him. All the tension he'd felt, the disappointment (and borderline sadness) at not being able to join his family on Kestri, all vanished as sheer joy filled him. It was always like this when he used the Force. It was was like the Force itself wouldn't allow him to feel negative emotions. Always positive. He was grateful for that. He used telekinesis and lifted the meteorite out of the pool of sea water, which immediately stopped rolling.
Careful! Rufus warned. There's no telling where that thing came from or what it's carrying.
Don't worry, it's fine, Corbin responded. I think I know what it is. Seems you were right!
About what? There was confusion in his voice.
Corbin just focused the Force upon the meteorite. He felt something within it calling to him. He reached out to it with the Force. As he did, the Force aura took on a dark violet hue, matching Corbin's eyes (though they couldn't currently be seen, as he and Rufus were both fully armored). He poured more energy into the meteorite, and it burst open in a shower of hot space rock. What was left was a brightly shining crystal. A crystal glowing with an impossible purple on black color.
Is that what I think it is? Corbin just nodded. Well I'll be... You said I was rich, but I was wrong. One did fall from the sky! I've never seen a color like that. It's beautiful.
I think it's called "hyperviolet."
Hmm... A cool name. Hyperviolet. I like it.
A hyperviolet kyber crystal! Corbin grinned from behind his helmet. He Force pulled his lightsaber from its clip on his back. He telekineticly opened it up and placed the crystal inside, closing it back up. He took it in his hand. This feels right! He activated the lightsaber. A fiery violet blade with a black core shot forth.
About time. It's been over a year since your first lightsaber got destroyed.
Corbin deactivated the lightsaber and placed it back in its clip on his back. He and Rufus both used the Force and started filling in the crater. Hey, now that we know I can speak things into existence... You think I could get Faolan to marry me? They looked down at the filled-in ground.
Corbin nodded his head in satisfaction and strolled toward his speeder. Not if you never ask. But you might want to wait a year.
Why?
Because I'm going to make her the CEO of Force-Tech. She'll do a great job running it for me. Give her a year, and then ask. I've no doubt she'll say yes.
Sounds like a plan. I guess that takes care of two of your problems. Now you just need your ship.
Corbin nodded. He didn't know how long that would take, but once his ship was finished, he could join his family and meet his brethren on Kestri.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom