Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Setting up some Skirmishes.

Jaxon Wyatt

Air Group Commander
[member="Memorial"] Yeah, that bothers me that some Rebel members are trying to cozy up to us when they could turn on us at the drop of a hat. It would be nice if the Rebels and Remnant teamed up with us. Personally, I'd take the Remnant over the Rebels if it came down to a choice between the two.

Maximus Stanforth

M
[member=Memorial] Yeah, that bothers me that some Rebel members are trying to cozy up to us when they could turn on us at the drop of a hat. It would be nice if the Rebels and Remnant teamed up with us. Personally, I'd take the Remnant over the Rebels if it came down to a choice between the two.
I have to agree with this sentiment. While I do have a Remnant character I am not too keen on bringing the Rebel Alliance nor the Remnant into Republic training threads.

I just want to help take some ... apparent pressure off of people here.

We, the Admin team, are in talks with OS about things.

Right now you do not need to be worried about a OS invasion, yet. We will keep you informed of when you should be.

I understand ICly our characters are all paranoid about it and will be wanting to push development for better defense and offense. That's fine, and we're working on getting some skirmishes plotted out for you guys who are chomping at the bit. Have faith in your Admins, guys, we're thinking about you every day, just give us some time to get things organized.

The Republic will no longer be a crazy, disorganized, brat child of the forums.

It's gonna grow up.

And soon it's gonna kick some Sith butt.

<3

Torill Holgor

T
Avalore Eden said:
I just want to help take some ... apparent pressure off of people here.

We, the Admin team, are in talks with OS about things.

Right now you do not need to be worried about a OS invasion, yet. We will keep you informed of when you should be.

I understand ICly our characters are all paranoid about it and will be wanting to push development for better defense and offense. That's fine, and we're working on getting some skirmishes plotted out for you guys who are chomping at the bit. Have faith in your Admins, guys, we're thinking about you every day, just give us some time to get things organized.

The Republic will no longer be a crazy, disorganized, brat child of the forums.

It's gonna grow up.

And soon it's gonna kick some Sith butt.

<3
but but we like being the brat child of the forums. :p

@Memorial

The faction is moving, but we don't want to move ahead without certain items addressed first -- such as the government leaders. Once that election is complete, the skirmishes the administration team has arranged will move forward.

[member="Avalore Eden"]

"Getting interest for joining them..."

HAHAHAHHA you are hilarious. That will happen when pigs fly, you do realize i dont make friends easy to join them right? Half of them are made up of people that Kiskla kicked out of the Republic, but refuse to leave it.

[member="Memorial"]

Careful now.

While I can't speak for Jerry (I don't know her actual thoughts OOC), I think most of us other people involved in your Bilbringi thread aren't against Kiskla or any of the other faction admins.

I kicked people out? That sounds like me.

Gotta add that to my résumé.

But in all seriousness, if you're using this thread to rally the troops, keep this thread on topic just for that-- to contribute to the community and generate involvement.

Any derogatory commentary is ill advised and stands out like a sore thumb in this otherwise communal conversation.

Gir Quee said:
[member="Memorial"]

Careful now.

While I can't speak for Jerry (I don't know her actual thoughts OOC), I think most of us other people involved in your Bilbringi thread aren't against Kiskla or any of the other faction admins.
I did not mean that you were against her, im not against Kiskla, and im sorry if it seems like that. I am merely pointing out facts that i have been observing.

Torill Holgor

T
[member="Kiskla Grayson"] [member="Avalore Eden"] [member="Memorial"]

Perhaps it may be a good idea to go ahead and lock and archive this topic instead of continuing to beat a dead horse so to speak.

Just my two cents.......well one cent................well.

/me shrugs

Silara Varis

S
[member="Memorial"]

Im with you lets hurry up. We have almost no traction going right now. If we stay innactive we will lose members as they get bored. Waiting to set up a government is all well and good but starwars is about wars!

And right now we are losing. Having read the last few threads we will continue to lose unless we come together as a unit and start striking back.

The OS didn't consult us to launch surprise attacks and take the Republic off guard. Why should the Republic not do the same? Come out f the gate screaming! There is no rule that says we HAVE to coordinate an invasion. It states that if the other side does not reply within 48 hours they forfeit.

Playing honourable is good but sometime you gotta play dirty.

[member="Silara Varis"]

Even then, i want there to be more actual Skirmishs, Invasions are fun and all, but they are all that happens when a faction is at war, and skirmishes can be great set ups for Invasions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom