Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Setting up some Skirmishes.

No body seems to do these anymore so i wanted to push for it and am actually approaching Mason myself to try and get them started. Basically i am going to try and start two Skirmishes, one over Telti for fleeters, and one on Balmorra for non fleeters. The One over Telti will involve several rules that will be decided upon before the thread's creation, such as fleet length maximums, and OOC rules. The one on Balmorra will either be objectives or be solely PVP. If anyone has more ideas on this please say so.

Maximus Stanforth

M
[member="Memorial"]

Over the weekend the NFU section as outlined in the Combined Defense yadda yadda section is being organized into a Battle group format to make us more effective in these types of engagements.

In short it is not that nobody wants to do them so much as that is step 4 while we are still on step 2. Patience my friend.

[member="Memorial"] [member="Maximus Stanforth"]

Along with what Maximus said, I want to get my tech out first and better developed to use on the battlefield, but I'd like to test it in a skirmish first before another invasion of One Sith. :p

Maximus Stanforth

M
Flint Dexen said:
[member="Memorial"]

Have you spoken to our FL about this?

Kiskla is very much in the loop on these topics and wishes. As mentioned above by Caid Centurion and I there are some logistics that are being worked out first before taking the step to Dominions/Skirmishes/Invasions. I have pages of PMs covering these topics between both individuals.

We are barely 12 hours past the confirmed rejection of the merger OP that would have made all of our current strides unusable and again urge patience and understanding from everyone as these things take time.

If what Kiskla told me stays in effect there is going to be a second vote between the Rebellion downgrade and keeping the Galactic Republic as it is in name. Both options of which have no impact on the current plans for the restructure of Military NFUs that is about 75% complete if I am understanding correctly.

Now that being said there are 6 active threads going right now three of which are faction wide threads anyone can join to keep us busy until things in the works are finalized.

Maximus Stanforth said:
If what Kiskla told me stays in effect there is going to be a second vote between the Rebellion downgrade and keeping the Galactic Republic as it is in name. Both options of which have no impact on the current plans for the restructure of Military NFUs that is about 75% complete if I am understanding correctly.

There will be no re-vote as this vote already selected the winning option -- despite one of the choices being nullified. Onward march, Republic!

Jaxon Wyatt

Air Group Commander
[member="Memorial"] Just to pile on here, we're not ready for anything right now. At this juncture, the One Sith have repeatedly handed out whoopings to three or four (if you want to count the odd Fringe member or two) major factions including our own. Right now we need to take this time to regroup and improve our organization. As I stated in your other thread, there are several people working on different projects to improve our capabilities.

[member="Jaxon Wyatt"]

.... -rubs forehead about something-

I agree Jaxon, but war does not pause, and trust me when i say i would rather see war postponed for atleast 2 months, but no one seems to want to wait that long ICly, so i want to get this stuff out and give people stuff to do.

Silara Varis

S
[member="Caid Centurion"] [member="Memorial"] [member="Gir Quee"] [member="Kiskla Grayson"] [member="Jaxon Wyatt"]

We could easily set up a skirmish with the Remnant in neutral space or on our borders. It'd give our fighters and fleets some practice on both sides of the aisle.

Silara Varis

S
OOC contact them and ask them If they are down. Heck we could even ally with them and make it a joint training mission for both fleets.

They are not explicitly evil and are not exactly down with the one sith.

Jaxon Wyatt

Air Group Commander
[member="Silara Varis"] That's a good point actually. With the One Sith rampaging around, I never knew why the Rebellion would want to be attacking such a seemingly benign power (full disclosure: huge fan of Thrawn and Palleon era Empire). I was also wondering if we were officially allied with the Rebellion anyway. o.o

[member="Jaxon Wyatt"]

There is no actual Rebellion, the rebel alliance is not affliated with the Republic and in a earlier conversation with them they made it clear we would be their enemies too if we did anything that is far beyond the point of right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom