Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Servants of Persistence

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
CREW INFORMATION
  • Crew Name: Servants of Persistence
  • Crew Type: Ships crew/Operations team
  • Base of Operations: Persistence,
  • Crew Size: 4
  • Description: The Persistence’s crew are a group of brainwashed individuals kept for the purpose of serving Vash personally on his trips through space when needed. They are primarily meant to work just on the persistence but at times members like Sacraya may be deployed on a seperate ship or like Kouwahh on ground depending on the circumstances required. Their loyalty is extremely high, some to a point of valuing none above Walker. This was done through various chemical and electrical manipulations as well as psychological methods. They are meant to want to serve him even more than they fear turning against him.
CREW MEMBER 1
z9LckiE-8nHXuBFD9UXxWUG3KhE0QKLgYU1sQP9kqx8RDgF0WnQU1s4oW_RKXp7DUbiR5VVxqcufqtjwdIE5C9Wy69VPNB1r9M9qYXBtZhiUgf7LoGvtfFjNXUXMQFdgANb9JwPe=s0

• Name: Kouwahh
  • Species: voran
  • Role: Command/Combat
  • Description: Kouwahh is a member of a massive species called the Voran, a creation of Vash Walker. While they all are meant to have obedience to him, this one especially was enforced with considerable mental manipulation for complete and total belief and obedience. It possesses incredible physical abilities as common to its race, as well as a notable intellect, excellent senses, and the ability to see inherently through the force. Kouwah was given some training in the force, permitting a form of telepathy to communicate with crew members or outsiders and gather some intel, while also having skill in Enhance Attribute of its speed and strength, force bellow. And being taught to use a BAW-63 Heavy Rotary Blaster Cannon. And carries on it a Personal Shield Generator
naWBnhToiRijs8irRL89rrZNk3EBNCbi7uws5RanRqY5jd0qBe1uKaGbPpD1JDXXbC-1F2DB6qRUNNMr8Ctt90K2OILOINkWns10eN4t3e381FnB0ysAsUux4Nxtix3x3D5FEWwS=s0

CREW MEMBER 2
  • Name: Sacraya Shell
  • Species: Human
  • Role: Arms/Explosives/Gunner and Pilot in place of Walker
  • Description: Sacraya is a cyborg, among which she had Artificial Lungs, cybernetically attached Monocle ocular enhancement, Motion Interface Package, all four limbs given Prosthetic Replacements, and a Knowledge Cartridge. Much like the other members of the crew, she had undergone considerable brain alterations before being confirmed a member of Walkers Persistence crew. Hers were only weaker in comparison to Kouwahh who was practically bred and raised for it. This being due to his concern over her cybernetic involvement and that she’d be used for piloting purposes. Her apparent devotion is essentially total, as loyal to Walker as she might have been to herself. She’s one of the experienced members, having spent nearly two decades working jobs between Bounty Hunter and BodyGuard, and as a result is an excellent combatant and pilot. She has very little interest in the other members of the group, only in their value to walker. However, mostly due to the Motion Interface Package, she has a craving for action that is hard to satisfy, this was another great concern for additional brainwashing, to ensure she didn’t overstep the dangers. This crew member often makes use of a BAW-77-tactical-blaster-rifle a Bar-58 Blaster pistol, and K-22 Kestral pattern body armour. Also typically makes use of Grenades and some forms of Explosive charges
Kdy4gO39gZZKPiTr7LS9VhFd1Apdu-v-L1NABKedLbYkuY9cHvbTWn3T6_nlfVncF801WwpBZucC5PTGuWenFRSU-cj7RDmmo2yHJBeSU967tgHVMM2bBsB4iUL5ahcQR6tdsBNC=s0

CREW MEMBER 3
  • Name: Tailte Gunbas
  • Species: Dug
  • Role: mechanic/gunner
  • Description: Although combat capable, Tailte works primarily just as the mechanic of the group. He is somewhat more talkative than most of the other members of the group, but also somewhat more grumpy about things. Although he was still programmed for obedience, Tailte is still most certainly willing to grumble his way through it. He is not typically armed but if necessary he will generally make use of a blaster pistol or short rifle. He does however have considerable physical strength and speed that could come as a surprise to those not familiar with fighting a Dug.
XZTYtFsCu-PlPYh8YkXPhMEBYeFkT7PFY0QtEqPj13-XRnsJkfMCLxdSFELYxvMmV3NTW2l9jdYjWCqDV54o9Q-3PHZng7VL4HiF7b0S_g86Yaib23TrpKLYt16zx6PRNkDGrT-D=s0

CREW MEMBER 4
  • Name: Odeid Van
  • Species: Duro
  • Role: Gunner/Miscellaneous
  • Description: Odeid was one of the later choices. He was chosen due to an excellent accuracy with a blaster rifle and as a gunner. By the time of Odeid Walker had gotten somewhat tired of his previous style of brainwashing and chose to instead somewhat reduce Odeid’s awareness of his own actions. Causing him to obey without thinking rather than independently. On the upside this made it almost impossible for Odeid to even understand why someone would disobey, but on the downside it did cause a much higher difficulty in independent objectives, much like a droid. He’s likely to end up defaulting to trying to make his way back to Vash or simply become lost if his objective is completed.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Vash Walker had seen some difficulty with insuring all his actions were carried out, and he didn’t want to keep Kot Vind with him at all times, though he considered his control over him considerable, as well as Kot’s abilities very useful. He as a result remained the more trusted to deal with external or important affairs. Instead Vash gathered members, one of the species he made as well, to serve roles on his ship. They needed to be of notable skill in some area but all had to be capable of combat. They all underwent brainwashing, though of somewhat varying degrees, to ensure their loyalty to him. These both impressed desire and need to obey, and that failing a sense of dread to deny or turn against him should it ever occur to them to do so. Kouwahh was given the command position, though he would still participate in combat if needed.

Last edited:

Ylla Caeli'runa

Y
Walker Walker Evening! I really like this sub and I like the characters of your crew. Just two things before I stamp this one though:

Image Credit | The 2nd image leads to simply the image itself and your 4th image leads to an article post. The 2nd image source can be found here on Artstation by Swim bit. The 4th image source, I tracked to here under a SW Wookie page.​
Permissions | Do you have permission to use the BAW-63 Heavy Rotary Blaster Cannon and the BAW-77 Tactical Blaster Rifle from Roble Manufacturing? Permission can come in the form of a Market purchase of the items or from screenshot of the writer allowing you to use their creations. If you cannot get/show proof of permission for these items, they'll need to be removed (and replace, if you so choose).​

As always, please give me a tag when you have completed edits or if you have any questions/concerns/comments.

Ylla Caeli'runa

Seem to be causing a lot more edits recently, sorry about that.
Appreciate the image help! Could have sworn I'd done that right, but I believe I edited them right with the ones you gave.

And yes sorry, I added the link to the permissions from Roble Manufacturing. I think it should work? I haven't used those before much.

Thank you again!

Ylla Caeli'runa

Y
Walker Walker That's perfectly fine, sometimes things slip from under us. And your permissions and image credit look great, did perfect on the perms. WE just need to make sure that things from companies are purchased or the writer is good to use them to avoid complications! Hope you enjoy your crew :D

APPROVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom