Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Serra Val Rhia, the Daughter of Angels

Serra Val Rhia

The Daughter of Angels
74JKRjj.jpg
Serra Val Rhia
"I do not see us being terribly different from them. We've both began a story, and we are always the heroes of our own stories."
| BASIC INFORMATION |
  • Name: Serra Val Rhia
  • Alias: "The Daughter of Angels", "Rhia"
  • Faction: The Jedi Order (the Galactic Republic by extension)
  • Class: -
  • Force Sensitive: Yes
  • Master(s): Aaralyn Rekali (main), Kiskla Grayson, Synlidwirh Daemoniscus
  • Padawan(s): -

| PHYSICAL APPEARANCE |
  • Species: Half Sephi, half Human
  • Sex: Female
  • Age: Eighteen (due to Sephi genetics she is unlikely to physically age for a long time)
  • Height: 5'9''
  • Weight: Approx. 115lbs
  • Body structure: Athletic, thin
  • Complexion: Fair
  • Description: Stands at 5'9'' and maintains a weight of approximately 115lbs, maintaining a thin but strong body structure stemming from years of Jedi training. Beyond these basics she is regarded as being very beautiful, albeit unusual at times, possessing pointed ears that stem from her Sephi genetics. While not actually of the Diathim she was raised in close proximity to them for years and some claim that she seems to occasionally possess a bit of their natural glow. Has reddish-blonde hair that currently reaches just above her shoulders and is often worn in a small ponytail. She has grey eyes, which gives her a distant look at times. Because she is half Sephi she has retained their naturally long lifespan, and while not sharing their skin tone, seems to retain a few of their genetic facial features.

| STRENGTHS & WEAKNESSES |
  • + Force ability: Serra has been gifted with an extremely strong connection to the Force, and is capable of internalizing and executing new powers with surprising ease after learning them. She also develops her learned powers into new powerful forms quicker than most, finding the use of the Force absolutely fascinating, and spends many hours reading up on them and training herself in their use.
  • + Physical condition: From years of training with the Jedi she has maintained a pristine physical condition, as necessary in the use of the Force (from her findings), and can achieve various feats. Although while in great condition she is not naturally gifted with athletics and so while impressive she is not the type to lift pillars, outrun speeders, and other such things. Within average limits she has maintained excellent physical condition as has been dictated by her Jedi training.
  • + Intelligence & Education: A very bright and clever girl, ever since her youth, she has carried this trait onto her studying and training within the Jedi Order. The type who would prefer to spend her time reading a story she has accumulated a wealth of knowledge from that habit. In addition her parents who valued education sought to it that she was enrolled in the best of schools and enrolled into a variety of classes. She learned to dance, to play certain musical instruments, and a variety of skills she now continues to expand on.
  • - Inexperience: While she is notably clever Serra is however quite inexperienced. Absent a static master she has not been taken on any kind of mission nor has she been able to apply her skills outside of a controlled situation. This of course meaning she does not really know how she will do under true pressure.
  • - Socially inept: Raised by 'angels', a species believed by most to be myths, they are not the most social people out there and as a result Serra's own ability to socialize and connect with people has been stunted. She often has trouble expressing her emotions, and finds she does not connect to people all that well despite wanting the best for them.
  • - Lack of training: Beyond just her inexperience the daughter of angels has also not yet completed her training, largely in part due to the lack of a sole master. Still a padawan she has quite a bit to still learn.

| NOTABLE FORCE ABILITIES |
  • Force Sense - ●●
  • Telepathy -
  • Telekinesis - ●●●
  • Force Speed / Jump - ●●●
  • Force Absorb - ●●●
  • Force Healing - ●●●
○ = Trained
○○ = Above average
○○○ = Skilled

○○○○ = Very skilled
○○○○○ = Mastered

| NOTABLE FIGHTING FORMS |
  • Broken Gate -
  • Shii-Cho - ●●
  • Makashi - ●●
  • Medium style - ●●
○ = Trained
○○ = Above average
○○○ = Skilled

○○○○ = Very skilled
○○○○○ = Mastered

| NOTABLE POSSESSIONS |
  • Training lightsaber (x2)

| BIOGRAPHY |

"I recall a great share of my life, but unfortunately, not all of it. I know I was born to a parent that was Human and one that was Sephi. Beyond that I never did know my biological parents. According to my actual parents I was discovered on Iego by a Maelibus, or more commonly known 'demon', to the galaxy. Taken by this being they had got into contact with a pair of Diathim, better known as 'angels', who decided to adopt me. They became my actual parents. Taken to Millius Prime, one of many moons around Iego, I was raised as their daughter. I had been saved by a demon and delivered to angels. Naming me Serra and giving me their combined surnames, Val Rhia, I grew up a fairly regular childhood. I was raised in their culture and by their society. Enrolled into school I learned like any other child. My parents were historians and teachers. They contacted people all across the galaxy under aliases and acquired quite a collection of books, texts, and artifacts. I loved reading. I read as much as I was able to at such a young age. At my request I was also enrolled in dance classes. Then singing classes. Then eventually musical instruments.

My childhood was certainly normal. It was around ten years old that I began expressing an affinity for the Force. Through tantrums, emotional outbursts, or occasionally reflex I managed things unexplainable. My parents decided to reach out to a contact and eventually got in touch with a Jedi, who some months later, made the journey and met with me. I was given a choice. Learn more of my abilities and use them for a greater purpose, or remain where I was. I was eleven when he returned for my answer. I chose the greater purpose. Not because I truly understood the weight of the situation at the time but out of curiosity. I do not regret my decision at this time. I was taken to Tython and placed into a youngling clan and I suppose they had overheard the Masters talking about me, since when I arrived, I already had a nickname. The Daughter of Angels. Ultimately uncreative but we were young and I was overwhelmed by every thing. But life always presents its routine. I studied. I learned. As time passed I had impressed many of my teachers with my control and quick adaptation to learning the Force. Those in the clan were too. But we all had our specialties. While they were fascinated in my ability with the Force, I was fascinated with their specific abilities. One was destined, I'm sure, to be a great duelist. Another an amazing sentinel. I just happened to have been skilled in the Force.

But I never did acquire a full-time master. The galaxy demanded those eligible to be somewhere else, and it simply did not happen. But I have not given up hope. I continue my studies myself. I also pester the Head Librarian quite frequently. But nevertheless, I have learned much myself, and one day I hope to be chosen. I am otherwise content. I aid around the temple as much as I can, even giving younglings minor lessons, and keep myself busy. My time, I am sure, will come."

Serra Val Rhia

The Daughter of Angels
Quickly reading them via the link in your signature, I would actually think she would do better in the Silver Jedi, simply because I wanted to direct Serra more to the combat role of things and the 'defend those who cannot' aspect of Jedi. As I still want to make her primarily a Force user, but not so much the support role.

EDIT: Although, she would still need to be trained, being of little use right now.

Damn I am good at recruiting. ;)

Go ahead and join and if they contact you about joining, say that I sent ya. If you have any questions, just ask. Best way to reach me is PM.

EDIT: if you need a master, I can train you in just about any form of combat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom