Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Series of Episodic Adventures, Anyone?

Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
Hey folks,

As you probably guessed from the title, I'm looking for some people down to thread. The homeboy Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku and I are interested in doing some spacer trash, two kings braving the galaxy, discovering what they lost type of journey. I think we'll probably each have our own greater narrative we're working towards, but I think it be fun to just experience different stories, alongside new writers over the next couple of months of writing. Considering we're down to pair up and be spacer trash, we're also cool with potentially finding a crew of peeps to write with to take on bigger, badder adventures. We're also in the market for bounties to hunt, Sith to slight, Jedi to probably annoy, and all manners of people/writers/adventures to go on. If you're down to pop in as a one-off or recurring character across some random, zany adventures, lemme know down below. If you've got your own unique idea on how you'd fit in, don't hesitate to say it. Collaboration is strong stuff.

Both of us have kinda lost our muse for the greater map game atm, so we just wanna get back to our roots and write a Star Wars story.

Thanks for your time!

Ya two know me, always willing to write with friends. Got plenty of characters that could work for it. Haven't gotten much of a workout in personal narratives on the site yet, so hoping something can come of things!

Zenric Salyn

Z
Oh! The link color blends into the background a bit for me. Didn't catch this. Idk what I'm planning asides from making stuff up with Dubiety, so episodic stuff might not last if I loose the muse.

But I got Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble who'd be more then willin to go on this sorta thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom