Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sennu

Kyrinov

][ A B S O L U T I O N ][
SENNU
][ Basic Information ][
___________________________________________________________​
[] Name: Sennu
[] Age: 37 GSY
[] Homeworld: Ankhypt
[] Occupation: Prince/Sith Knight
[] Faction: N/A
[] Force Sensitive: Confirmed
[] Orientation: Pansexual
[] Status: Single

][ Physical Information ][
[] Weight: Middleweight
[] Build: Lean Muscle
[] Hair: None
[] Eyes: Golden | Dark Orange (Dark Side)
[] Skin Color: Obsidian Black

][ Strengths & Weaknesses ][
[ + ] Prince of Ankhypt: As the eldest and the first prince born unto his parents, Sennu holds power above that of even his “pharaoh” of a brother. The title is his by right, and many see him as such instead of the being that sits upon the throne.
[ + ] Royal Privilege: Everything he ever needed was handed to him, given automatically and without question. This include training of the mind, body, and spirit. He is a cunning tactician, a fearsome combatant, and resolute in mind and belief.
[ + ] Bearing: About him, he maintains a regal composure. He is always sure of himself and he is hardly uncompromised when he is tested in regard to this.

[ +/- ] Sarcasm: Vice or virtue? Let him know and he'll shrug it off without much more thought.
[ - ] Conceit: Due to the Anubian’s upbringing, he is quite full of himself [This includes seeing himself as the true Pharaoh of Ankhypt *winkwink nudgenudge*]
[ - ] Eldest Son: While his father was yet living, the responsibility of being next in line to be Pharaoh of their world was a constant reminder that more oft than not caused the younger him much stress and anxiety. Today, this statement is likely to bring about a sensation of regret.
[ - ] Vengeful: His birthright stolen by his younger brother just before the death of their father, Sennu has harbored this rage in his very being, using it to fuel his natural talent in the Dark Side of the Force. It may sometimes be the undoing of his normally exceptional composure

][ Biography ][

Youth
From the time he was able to walk and comprehend words, Sennu was taught as any noble being. The basics of language came first, Ankhyptian, Galactic Basic, and Huttese. The lattermost he found to be… distasteful upon his slick tongue as he eventually grew. Then came mathematics, science, history, military teachings, strategy, combat, and the workings of the gift that all Anubians now innately have. Only the best teachers among their kind were provided to the young and impressionable first-born prince of Ankhypt.
The boy excelled immediately, besting even his tutors in tests of various, widespread subjects. Etiquette was something that was picked up easily enough. After all, he’d acted the prescribed way for years now. How hard could it be to continue such a habit?
At the age of ten, the sapling’s world was turned upside down. A new child arrived on the scene. This little one was of grey and black fur, with eyes to rival the sun in their brilliance. Yet, Sennu despised him. A random baby can’t just enter his palace, could it? Even if it were in his mother’s arms. As this brother of his grew, he learned to love, cherish, and bond with this new addition.
Especially, as they grew older.
Adolescence
[To Be Added]
Pharaoh To Be
[To Be Added]
Spite Of The Gods
[To Be Added]
A Curious Change Of Events [Present Day And On]
[To Be Added]

Ankharbis the Great

A
Hey there! The Anubian creator here. Ankharbis never had a brother. o_o

[member="Sennu"]

[member="Sennu"]

Ahhh yet another anubian, I must say you certainly haven't kept your planet in order. None the less perhaps you should meet me and my apprentice @Salji-Nekt

[member="Ankharbis the Great"]

you may not have had a brother but you yourself don't lead your planet very well given the amount of lawlessness after the fall of the ancient eye. No matter I shall look after it for you.

Ares Stone

A
[member="Penny deWinter"]: You pay me to be guns first... among other things when it comes to your security and interests.

@Sennu: Just wondering what to do with you...

[member="Sennu"] | [member="Ankharbis the Great"] | [member="Rowin Taff"]

Hey guys, nice to see more anubians around. Gotta ask though, what actually is the current state of Anhypt?
Because myself and [member="Bastet"] were actually planning on some stuff involving Ankhypt and my character rules a planet right beside Ankhypt. So naturally, I'm inviting to involve you all.

Also love the look of this character, Sennu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom