Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi LOA

Okay guys, so as Christmas draws near my list of responsibilities grows tenfold. I'll be out of town between this evening and Christmas morning, but for the sake of festivities I'll say Christmas evening. Long story short I'm off to see my mum/that half of my family, for the first time in God-knows-how-long. I'll still be around, taking my laptop and if push comes to shove I always have my phone, but just be aware that my posting may/will be at an absolute minimum most of the time cause, yeah, family. Late evening/early morning will probably be my active moments.

Butyeah! Have a good holiday season, guys! And don't blow up the site before I'm back :(

-Libby

Matreya

Have fun. Traveling (even short distances) is always fun for me, so I hope it can be for you....I'm making a thread for Zaiden to meet you. No, no don't say no. Just say yes and reply when it's up and your back. (Lolz :p if you feel like it of course. (I have a couple peeps I've wanted to meet Ic) )

@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom