Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi-LOA-Month Plus (Moving Whole Life)

the_adventurous_life_of_mr_snippy_by_madjesters1-d4nmzpv.png

I must move onwards in life. But I'm not leaving. Love you guys to much.

Whelp. The big move is going down tomorrow. Me, my brother and one of his friends are driving across the country to go look for/work in Alberta. So with all that will be going on and that I may or may not have internet for the first month (Besides my phone). I'll be infrequent with posting; if I can get much done at all.

Its pretty scary and exciting. This is me leaving the nest, no going back. A new chapter to add to my book. No job, some skill, a place to stay for a month, financial reserves for a few months. I need to be brave on it all though. Things will go as they will and all I need to do is try as hard as I can to make it.

Sooooo yeh, expect me in lurk mode. Though I don't plan to RP on this dude past wrapping things up. Only one other character. I've stepped down as faction leader for Black Sun. Kept the boat from sinking but can't get it up to speed myself. Leadership is hard, let me tell you.

Anyways, before I rant more. I've had fun here and don't plan on leaving for good. I just need to shift in to a low gear for a month or two.

TL:DR: Moving across country. Not gona RP much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom