Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Planet Sekalus

Status
Not open for further replies.
[member="Sanya Val Lerium"]
Okay, I’m about ready to approve this. There are 3 things I need answered first however:
  • Is there a reason the planet is 6 times larger than Earth?
  • I would like some weaknesses and downsides added to this nexus. As it is, it’s still very happy and shiny without many downsides. Something this big and powerful should have a profound effect on people’s emotions…and not for the better. Increasing violent tendencies is a good start.
  • What is the status of the Croa on this planet? Have they been released to infect the population?

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Could you recommend a decent size something still bigger than earth? Also yes a good portion of the population have been converted but still plenty of humans and twi'leks you love so much, and I will add a weakness/downside to the nexus.

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Valiens Nantaris"]
The planet is down by half in size so it's 3x bigger than earth
Also yes a good portion of the population have been converted To croa but still plenty of humans and twi'leks are still there to aid a ballence of keeping the croa going.

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"]
Alright, I’m going to approve this.

It’s been a long road for us both, but we got there in the end.

Do not overuse the Phrik. If it’s being abused this sub will be pulled out and edited.

Approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom