Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Seeking Sith Lord/Knight/ for character building.

Hello Chaonites. I would like to add a Sith to my bio to add flair for a character profile I'm in the process of building. You won't be required to train them, or honestly interact with them outside of this placement. (Although, hey thread ideas from the jump right.)

There would be at least two options for your involvement in her basic Acolyte level training.

A.) Your toon stumbled across a force sensitive Shalaa Se (Crysis) at her parents house, noting her Force Sensitivity and simply killed her parents, absconding with the child. (Or knowing some of you, just walking off, cause why rush)

B.) Your toon stumbled across another Sith that had just got done with the aforementioned option A, and decided to crush them taking the child for yourself. Therefore resulting in said Acolyte training.

C.) A better idea you may have that fits into the following narrative.

Your character would be responsible (then) for redonning the young Shalaa Se as Crysis, eventually losing her in some battle/skirmish/attack. You wouldn't have seen her since. All of this isn't necessarily set it stone, but this is strongly the vibe I'm going for.

Discord: AlcoholicBaboon #9842
(Or feel free to use site PM, or of course most simply you can respond to this thread as well.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom