Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking Scientists, Arms Makers & Investors

Hello all.

I am seeking friendly aligned researchers, investors and arms manufacturers to help develop a clutch of top secret projects for the Coalition.

This will take the form of several dev threads with stories dependant on those involved.

I will only accept those who are friendly to the Coalition and the Silver Jedi. Infiltration may be possible, but I’d rather avoid it.

Any questions, ask here or PM me.

[member="Reshmar"]
Excellent. Mon Cal is where the design stuff will be happening.

[member="Noah Corek"]
Substantial, but only on the spaceships side of things.

We would also allow discounts on technology patented and submitted to those who help us out.

[member="Ultimatum"]
The applications of this tech will be for military means.
And you're not a genodical death machine are you? :p

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Friedrich Stahlmann"]

Well I have added starships of HK's repertoire awhile ago. Might as well use it now. Also if you need to design starship weapons I could help as well.

[member="Katrina Garnier"]
Excellent, welcome aboard!

[member="Ordo"]
Splendid, happy to have you.

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]
Thank you, Ms Kerrigan, your support as always is invaluable.

[member="Lucien Cordel"] [member="Gerion Ardik"]
If this is merely a financial arrangement, IE you invest money to get a return I don't think this will be an issue. It would obviously help if you use means which don't trace back to Sith etc.

So my plan is to have an intro thread where I get everyone together and lay out the tech I need to build. Everyone can then decide which (if any) of the dev threads you'd like to post with me in.

Ultimately, these are all parts which can be used separately, but which can also combine into my major project.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom