Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Seeking Ranked Commissioned Officer of the Galactic Alliance

Seeking a Ranked, Commissioned Officer in the Galactic Alliance, hoping to make negotiations.

To be more detailed, I am seeking anyone with military rank that has the authority to approve of granting working rights to a Coruscanti company that handles security, logistics, minor construction and repairs.

It is understandable you have your own engineers and more than likely plentiful manpower, but my company - MASSecurity - also offers to do business outside of your controlled territory, or in extra hostile environments you don't wish to risk your people.

Are we Mercenaries? I won't lie, yes, but Treoff doesn't actually go for the highest bidder. He would like to create positive relations with the Galactic Alliance, and not just because they control the territory he works in. Treoff believes in the Galactic Alliances cause.

Here is a link to my company
https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/massecurity.179905/#post-2322026

We can do more than just negotiate work orders, we can chat. You can ask about MASSecurity, though Treoff will bite his tongue for the most part when it comes to questioning a military government for obvious reasons.

Thank you.

Today I'm a little busy, but feel free to shoot me a DM and I can help work things out for you :)

I must apologize, however, Treoff wishes to strictly speak with military personnel for these negotiations. Force users tend to make him a little uneasy with all the powers they can utilize. But we could always find another way to roleplay, even if it's just on a mission together.

I must apologize, however, Treoff wishes to strictly speak with military personnel for these negotiations. Force users tend to make him a little uneasy with all the powers they can utilize. But we could always find another way to roleplay, even if it's just on a mission together.
I more so meant on an OOC note :) I'm the faction owner for the GA, so I can help you get in touch with the right people for the IC stories or set things up :)

Do you need active duty, or former? Corrine is a Brig. General turned Senator.

Can a former still approve work? Want someone from the military as a mutual respect kind of thing. And it's awesome you came by. I had mentioned to your leader here I was very interested in aiding the return of your senator. We're not a big bad scary force, but we are a neutral party. We can also just offer support in general.

Not sure, but she probably has some sway with the military still, and could suggest it to the contacts she has therein.

I would be honored to be involved in the trade. I could be the party that takes the armors to meet in the middle, and safely grab the senator. Or I could just offer flanking support, if offered. Otherwise, like suggested before, I can do other work elsewhere.

I hope the trade goes smoothly, otherwise, and everyone gets what they request.

For your company, I can see the most logical use being private security type stuff. The Alliance doesn't really hire mercenaries for military jobs because it has the capacity for it themselves and it's more reliable than paying mercenaries for it.

I'd personally suggest joining our discord if you use it, and offering services that way. People can involve you in their stories and go from there.

For your company, I can see the most logical use being private security type stuff. The Alliance doesn't really hire mercenaries for military jobs because it has the capacity for it themselves and it's more reliable than paying mercenaries for it.

I'd personally suggest joining our discord if you use it, and offering services that way. People can involve you in their stories and go from there.

It was to be negotiable during the meeting, as I wished. Though, options could be to work in environmentally dangerous areas, whether security, inspection, repair, or supplies. Could just get supplies to long-range outposts, or outposts on the front lines. As well as constructing said outposts, or medical facilities, holonet relays, etc...

• Anti-Piracy Support
  • Search and Rescue
  • Crisis Response Team
  • Covert Investigations
  • Environmental Cleanup

We don't even need to lead theae operations, just support. It's all for the purpose of building relations with The Galactic Alliance, not profit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom