Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Seeking Mercenaries 4 Monster Hunting! (Now Closed)

Samatharis

S
f7SIvOd.jpg

Monster Hunters Wanted

! Recruitment Now Closed !

Are you a Merc looking to make a little money?
Do you hate vicious horse-sized reptiles who trample perfectly good agricultural landscaping as much as I do?​
Did you just buy a new plasma-throttled grenade launcher and need to try it out like for realzies?​

If you answered Maybe to any of the questions above, you're probably our guy! So sign up below to visit the dusty borderlands planet of Karn and hunt some Sandrakes with Samatharis and Miss Moxxi Monday today! You probably won't regret it!

*terms and conditions apply
*payments will be made in credits, per skull recovered, and paid out only at the end of the hunt
*if you die we keep your stuff sry not sry
*Oh, and Basil Giles' not allowed and Aloy Vizsla should call more often bish

Last edited by a moderator:

Samatharis

S
Delila Castillon Delila Castillon - We most certainly do. Welcome aboard. Hope you brought your sense of humor and bottle of something strong. :D :p

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla - Yippee! I was hoping you'd sneak a peek. Monday will be squealing with delight. Link when it goes live, for sure. :)

Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla - You're in. Bring the big gun. :p

Kitter Bitters Kitter Bitters - pays all the fines sry not sry :p

Morgayne Muirgheal Morgayne Muirgheal - Depends how long you can hold your human form? Karn is a desert and we're going to be out in the sun for a bit. But if you bring your own ship and a warm bath? I don't see any reason you can't grab a quick swim between pewpews. Lol. :p

Thanks everybody. @mentions when the thread goes live. And I'm disabling post order for this thread too. No hard turns. Just post whenever you feel it's appropriate. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom