Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking Jedi Master

Hello!

So, Mysa recently left the Silver Jedi and ventured out into the Galaxy; the Order she found herself joining has since dispersed, and I am loathed to send her back to Silver Jedi Space so soon as doing such would completely ruin the development which has been done since leaving.

As such, I'm looking for a Jedi Master that is not affiliated with the Silvers. (Not that I have a problem with the Silvers, of course, it just doesn't make sense for Mysa right now)

I'm seeking an actual story arc, not a quick jump to Knight (After all, we can do that ourselves nowadays). You can message me in this thread, via PM, or on Discord (ThatDamnForeigner in the SWRP Discord Channel) if you're interested in writing.

Thank ye!

[member="Isaiah Thane"]

Did you say...

... Traditionalist?

anigif_sub-buzz-2765-1489691768-4.gif

[member="Mysa Snowstrider"]

Meaning he is more like the Wizard like Jedi you see depicted in characters like Old Man Kenobi, Yoda, and countless others. He thinks it's hubris and un-Jedi like to dress yourself in armor and look for a fight. Or to claim titles of nobility.

He is a worldly man. It's against his personal honor to kill. He would only draw his weapon if someone was in danger or he himself was a target. Even then the weapon would be used to incapacitate and neutralize rather than outright kill unless the option for peace is exhausted. He is also a survivalist, more so because he was alive during the waning end of the Gulag Plague, and had to be flexible in his skills. His species are long lived. He is currently 220, but barely different than a fit human in their 60s.

[member="Isaiah Thane"]

I know what a Traditionalist is, I was being a silly sausage. I always prefer writing Traditionalist Jedi, which is why I got excited :p I'll speak to you on Discord since you just hit me up there, I felt rude not replying here first though!

"Grey" is not a crack about my hair color.
Haven't really had a chance to do much with this character, but if you're still looking, here's the pitch:

Margaret is a Grey. Not in the sense that she uses both sides of the Force, but in the sense that she isn't attached to any particular Order. She believes in the Code and serves the Light exclusively. It's her belief that one's connection to the Force is a deeply personal thing, and that the various Orders suck the mystery and the life out of that connection by trying to impose their beliefs on what the Force should be onto students.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian

You probably already have a master lain out, so rather than offer my services there, I do offer them towards a thread to help your character on its journey if you ever need more.

[member="Margaret the Grey"] [member="Mathias Zaren"] [member="Julius Sedaire"] [member="Alexandra Feanor"]

So it turns out the first to arrive was actually a perfect fit for Mysa.

However, if any of you guys ever want to roleplay I'd be down. More progression and training will always be a good thing :) Thank you for showing interest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom