Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking Faction Requisitions

Judas

Lurking SWRP Sites Since 1998
VJUN.jpg
The Vjun Dark Jedi Sanctuary

The Order of the Black Hand seeks for those in the factions throughout the galaxies who are willing to share business and funding in filling requisitions to satisfy the needs of their cause. Open negotiations is permitted if within reason.

• Providing Shipyards and Starship Construction
  • Engineering Tech Personnel
  • Science Tech Personnel
  • Security Personnel
  • Diplomats

This coming from a man with a female tag. I can promise you the heaviest fighters and bombers on this board, along with some of the most technologically advanced ships.

If he wants quality, Circe, he's free to go to some of the galaxy's oldest shipwrights. You know, the ones that have spent thousands of years perfecting the art of making ships. Like KDY or CEC. If he wants ships made out of Lincoln-Logs, I'm sure he'll hit you up.

Ayden Cater said:
If he wants quality, Circe, he's free to go to some of the galaxy's oldest shipwrights. You know, the ones that have spent thousands of years perfecting the art of making ships. Like KDY or CEC. If he wants ships made out of Lincoln-Logs, I'm sure he'll hit you up.
Let's kindly not start something, please.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Ri'ess Regal Drive Industries makes the TRUE best heavy figter on the site.

Sadly its NFS.

However, we can develop one completely tailored to your needs.

Judas

Lurking SWRP Sites Since 1998
Ayña Kottos said:
Ri'ess Regal Drive Industries makes the TRUE best heavy figter on the site.

Sadly its NFS.

However, we can develop one completely tailored to your needs.
Talk to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom