Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello there! Currently have an origin thread up. Jaro recovered a Kyber Crystal in the long since abandoned Lars moisture farm on Tatooine. He has also been awakened to the Force and come close towards what the dark side is. Currently requesting a Sith or a Jedi Master to help Jaro’s first steps into the galaxy and that of the Force. Jaro also bring a scavenger who knows nothing of the Jedi, Sith or even the Force.

Also craving a close Master and Apprentice type of relationship, and see what adventures could be had. What battles could be fought, and help make Jaro’s own mark on the galaxy. The only question is who will it be to teach him? Light or Dark?

The Seer

T
Jaro Sansel Jaro Sansel Hey there!

My character, The Seer (aka Zephyr), is the leader of a Dark Side cult called the Scions of the Truth. They're focused on mysticism surrounding Typhojem and idolize the Sith Species and their priest caste. They also aren't fans of modern Sith and think that they've strayed far from the original Sith species and first Sith Force Users beginning with the Dark Jedi.

So, not exactly Sith but if you wanna delve into Dark Side stories, connection with the Force, and Sith Alchemy, I'd be more than happy to help!

Oh and if it's easier to talk over Discord, my user and tag is Kyrinov#9739

Slightly Paranoid Apprentice
I am dark side, much like the one above me, but if Jaro were to choose Draco, he could join the prosperous House Io, and receive the latest high tech systems to back him up in building a lightsaber and mastering any path of the force, as Draco does not focus only on Sith ideology. An approach to walk both paths and be understanding is imperative to becoming a strong warrior. A warrior without the weakness of the Jedi, or the brutish behavior of the Sith.

Also we have cookies

Second King of The Elysium Empire
Hello there! Currently have an origin thread up. Jaro recovered a Kyber Crystal in the long since abandoned Lars moisture farm on Tatooine. He has also been awakened to the Force and come close towards what the dark side is. Currently requesting a Sith or a Jedi Master to help Jaro’s first steps into the galaxy and that of the Force. Jaro also bring a scavenger who knows nothing of the Jedi, Sith or even the Force.

Also craving a close Master and Apprentice type of relationship, and see what adventures could be had. What battles could be fought, and help make Jaro’s own mark on the galaxy. The only question is who will it be to teach him? Light or Dark?

If you would be interested in an Order rather than a master-apprentice relation, The Order of The Lion is in need of recruits!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom