Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Secrets of Ninn | TSE Dominion of Ninn

SECRETS OF NINN: DARKER DEALINGS

CricketBarTSEgrey.png

Objective I: Market Reinforcement
In an attempt to rebuild the damaged Sith-Imperial economic sector the Pillar of Unity, Telis Taharin, travels to the outer rim planet of Ninn in order to try and secure a new source of market and credit generation. Bringing with him a delegation of bureaucrats, economists, and more “backhanded” assistants, his goal is to make contact with some of the head markets on the planet and, in a display of realpolitik, strongarm the planet’s economy to falling under the Sith tithes and tariffs. Accompany him and assist in the upfront delegations of go behind the scenes and take out any would-be objectors.

Objective II:
Throughout the Corporate Sector tread the enigmatic order of the Priests of Ninn. Though practitioners of abstinence and preachers of absolution something vile has corrupted their inner sanctum. From the grand monastery on Ninn there has been only silence, the doors barricaded from the inside and no communication from its sovereign or anyone else. A deep swelling darkness oozes from its outer walls, causing a myriad of ill effects upon the town. Agents of the Saaraishash had been dispatched to investigate yet they too have fallen into radio silence. Explore the abbey, recover the Saaraishash operatives and discover the source of the worsening rot.

Objective III: Make Your Own Story
Ninn is a planet at the fringes of the galaxy. A mix of corporate control blending with religious dedication makes for a world of opportunity, chance, and faith. Plus, secrets from even before the ancient past lay buried beneath the semi-barren surface, waiting to be dug up or awakened. Find your own way through the planet, and help tell your story on your own words.

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Objective: 2, Investigate the great church of the Priests of Ninn

Equipment: Lightsaber

Tags: Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru
-----------------------------

Ninn

A planet that he had never heard of before. To be fair, his knowledge on planets was fairly lacking in any meaningful capacity. Regardless, he now found himself on the surface of said planet. The building before him, while grand and immaculate in architecture and aesthetic, caused him nothing but revulsion. Evidently these Priests of Ninn had barricaded themselves inside, and there had been nothing but trouble for the nearby town since then. He supposed that was just what happened to those that worshipped something other than the Force.

If only the Jedi had the same philosophy as these priests, abstinence and minding one’s own business.

In truth, he carried no real malice for whatever priest he would find within the walls of this monastery. Rather he came here as a fellow ‘man of the cloth’ so to speak, intent on locating and purging whatever sickness plagued this place, as well as potentially even show the locals the might of the Sith. He could always do with more converts after all. Not to mention that more than one of the Saaraishash operatives sent here had not reported back.

Recovering and discovering their fates was also a priority.

Of course, it was also the first time that he had gotten to drag Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru along on a little adventure rather than the other way around. Not that he was going to brag or anything. Well, not now anyway. “Something about this place is just…wrong. I can sense it, but I have no idea what it is.” It was unnerving, that was for sure.

Anything else about it eluded him for the time being.

Well…I suppose we’ll never get anywhere just staring at the doors now will we? Let’s hope they left a window unlocked.

Last edited:
Hyrva Vh'akli
Truthspeaker, The Prophet, Lady of Throdog N'ghftor, Witch Elder
TmRyYPm.png
Objective: BYOO (Free her people and bring them home)
Equipment: Shield talisman || Empyrean gland
Tags: Open
4TE25HA.png
F' mgah'n'ghft mgep h' ah nng mgbugahagl!

Hyrva was at Korriban when the whispers were disturbed by a telepathic message from one of her companions - another Truthspeaker. Outsiders came to the planet and kidnapped several others. Almost without exception, they were all members of the Ah’gotha, so they couldn’t really defend themselves. through the woman’s world, not many people leave the planet so they can only follow them telepathically, and they hoped that Hyrva could do something, she could go after them. The woman, of course, immediately said yes and set off.

Because she had access to ships she had now driven quite confidently, mostly with the help of a droid, she set off. Hyrva also followed the whispers along the way, as did the telepathic signal of the others. Her own from home shared with her where she had to go, helping to connect with the minds of others. Thus, the woman even stepped out of hyperspace in the territory of the Sith Empire to change her own path in the right direction.

The new path led her straight to the planet she had to go to. As soon as she stepped out of hyperspace she could already feel her own through the Force, they were down on the planet, all well, that is, almost everyone. They didn't really understand what had happened to them, they were still confused, but they were glad it was a Truthspeaker who came after them to take them home. And since Hyrva already knew where to go, she headed for it.

A few minutes later, she landed on the planet near a crashed ship. Here she could see that several of their own had died, but so had the kidnappers. They had several injured, but they apparently survived. Hyrva's ship, on the other hand, was single-person, so she couldn't get her own ones out of here. She had to find a way to get everyone out of this place and take them home…

EOtZYzP.png

z7JxHPv.png

370d9lz.png

Equipment: In sig
Tags: Darth Strosius Darth Strosius

Being brought along on one of Alisteri’s adventures was a first, but a welcome change of pace. She’d dragged him to swamps, crime filled cities, even after her own mother. To say she owed him one was an understatement. He never asked for anything in return, though. Maybe that’s why she was so willing to go along here to this church.

Everything felt wrong the second they approached this building. The flow of Anima wasn’t even truly a flow. Sickly, thick. Like a bloated corpse. The disgust in her eyes was obvious, but she choked down any vocalization of the discomfort she felt being this close. He’d swam in a swamp for her, this wasn’t so bad.

“We’re not going to use the front door? Probably for the best.” Well, was it? There were too many unknowns for her liking, but she trusted Ali. She nodded once. “Lead on.”

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge

‐----------------------------

Well the front door would be preferable…but intel says they barricaded themselves inside. Wouldn’t want to hack through all their walls just to step in a trap now would we?” Usually he preferred the direct approach himself as well, but he had no idea what lay inside. Whatever it was, it gave him a very off feeling. He didn’t intend to face it head on, not until they were sure of what they were dealing with anyway.

Besides they weren’t the first ones to try to get in the monastery, so with any luck someone may have left an entrance for them. That was what he was counting on anyway.

Alisteri spent a few minutes looking around the main building before discovering what seemed to be a small warehouse near the back of the church, with a side door that had been cut into. Evidently they had discovered where one of the assassins made their entrance. Lucky us. Now I wonder where they went…

No time to find out like the present, he supposed.

Caide Post 1

Tags: Telis Taharin-Zambrano Telis Taharin-Zambrano Cara Dorniarn Cara Dorniarn

Objective: 1

Equipment: Standard sith legionnaire gear, combat knife.

Mazrim Caide was both annoyed and surprised when he got assigned to the high profile “bodyguard” squad of Telis Taharin and the delegates going to Ninn. His goal as always was to fly as under the radar as possible, but unfortunately Telis Taharin-Zambrano Telis Taharin-Zambrano was one of the few people with both knowledge of his combat record and the power to pull him off the battlefield and into a spotlight assignment like this. Caide knew that under performance was not an option, but he also knew that if he wasn’t careful he’d get strongarmed into a promotion, and the last thing he wanted was a position with more eyes on him. As his shuttle touched down on the planet and he stepped out onto the soil of the corporate theocracy to report for duty, Caide couldn’t help but wonder what he always wondered on a new planet: was this the place he’d be buried?

370d9lz.png

“No, I’ve never been one for springing traps if I don’t have to.” There was a light chuckle from Alina as she nodded in agreement. For now she’d follow his lead. Alisteri seemed to know his way around a church, and she certainly didn’t. Her eyes glanced about the darkened windows, trying to see anything within.

Nothing. Her frown returned. If multiple of these intelligence Sith were lost, why were two acolytes being the ones sent in? “At least we can see in the dark, huh?” She flashed a fanged grin for a moment, trying to lighten the dread of the unknown.

“That’ll make this easier.”

Eligor Rahvok - Post 1

Objective 2: Investigate the Church and locate Saaraishash

Equipment: Light armor, spear.

Tag: Jayda Aryss Jayda Aryss

Leather boots were noiseless as their soles touched earth. The tip of a large spear was the only thing to make a sound as it sunk into the ground, the gray-skinned Sangnir leaning upon the lengthy weapon as if it were a walking stick. She dipped her head to view the shorter acolyte.

“Such a sour expression we wear. Still mad? At me? And to think I was trying to encourage you!” She straightened to her full height, an amused smile on her face as she looked away. The smile lost a bit of its humor however, the looming steeple of the monastery casting a long shadow in the waning sunlight. Sharp green eyes narrowed in a scowl as the dark rot became clear in her senses.

“But it seems our instructor decided to throw us into the fire. This is no normal presence of Bogan … Anyhoo!” Without a moment’s pause her disposition became jockular “Beauty before brains,” she gave a partial bow then gestured for Jayda to approach the monastery first.

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge

-------------------------

A small laugh escaped him as he nodded, returning her grin with a quick smirk from behind his mask. “Indeed. Let’s hope that whatever is inside lacks said ability then shall we?” He slipped inside the warehouse without much trouble, finding the interior of the small building to be quiet. And not in the good way.

The only occupants in the dark building, aside from the pair of acolytes of course, were the lines of shelves and the crates that sat on them. Well, most of the crates and boxes were on the shelves anyway. A good bit of them were on the ground. Some of them were sealed, some were opened, and even others looked as if they had been cut or torn in half to get at whatever was inside.

The ones that were opened however were very empty, and that didn’t sit well with him.

…I don’t know why I thought that the feelings of dread would get better once we got inside…” He spoke in a hushed tone, as if he were afraid of something overhearing them. For all that he knew there was something in here listening; whatever was infesting the church was distracting his senses too much.

If there were something here, he wouldn’t know until it found them.

His gaze swept over the various crates and boxes that had been torn asunder, they provided little comfort. “Let’s stay low, just in case.

Cara Dorniarn - Post 1

Objective 1: $$$

Equipment: Herself and an ID10

Tag: Mazrim Caide/Taim Mazrim Caide/Taim | Telis Taharin-Zambrano Telis Taharin-Zambrano

Click-at. Click-at. Click-at.

The noise was subtle yet still irritating to the sensitive ear. Cara rolled her synthetic knuckles as she held her hands behind her, her foot also tapping to the tune of boredom. It had felt like they had been waiting for hours, when in reality they’d only been standing in the lobby for...oh, hours. Her eyes rolled after the droid at her shoulder chimed the time. Shaking her head she then strolled another circle around the large statue in the lobby’s grand foyer. It was on that last revolution she sensed a particular quake in the duracrete tile. A shuffling of feet not attached to the strings of people walking to and fro in the capitol building, but a nervous shift done so in a constrained manner. A soldier, standing only a few feet away, moved in the subtle nervousness only veterans had mastered. Cara slowed her gait, coming to a standstill near his shoulder. She didn’t look up to address him, since that was rather useless, instead relying on the ID10 to at her shoulder to gain the visual. Ah, yes, she knew him. They’d met once...no, twice before. Once on the field and once when Cara was not quite looking herself. She tilted her head towards him as she spoke.

“Ah, legionnaire Caide. I would say I am surprised to see you once again, but Telis does take to my suggestions,” she gave a slight, but unmistakably cocky, grin, “unless they are about his wardrobe.” She gestured around them to the marble pillars of the foyer which mirrored others on the opposite end of the lengthy hall. Wide corridors lead like veins from the heart, pumping from it all manners of intergalactic commerce. “How do you like it? It’s only mildly clogged by promises of political favors and the swaying of religious orders.” Her voice only half-died with the latter part. She winked for added false bravado, “Don’t think my words too close to heresy, I am here on business only. As are you. You can loosen a little.” She gave a small nod toward the grip on his rifle. “I can almost hear the white knuckles.”

Caide Post 2

Objective 1

Tags: Cara Dorniarn Cara Dorniarn Telis Taharin-Zambrano Telis Taharin-Zambrano

The grizzled soldier does as he’s told and relaxes his grip on the rifle, one hand reaching up to run through his short salt and pepper hair. As always, Caide is not wearing a helmet, the eyepatch for the ruined eye he refuses to replace with a cybernetic is a simple black affair, though cleaner than normal due to the high profile setting.

“So you were the one that gave me this opportunity. Thank you ma’am.” His tone is polite and formal, but there is an edge to it that suggests he’s not quite as happy with this assignment as he lets on. He also carefully avoids remarking on Telis’ wardrobe, though when he hears the word heresy he scoffs.

“I’m a killer ma’am, nothing more. Religion lost its taste sometime after the rations.” He glances around “So, where exactly is the rest of the security detail? And the other delegates for that matter. Pardon my pessimism, but I doubt one unranked legionnaire is a qualified detail for a delegate group with this many high profile names.” As always, the legionnaire is sharp. Even when ‘relaxing’, his eye roves the lobby, watching for anything that could be interpreted as a threat. “And what exactly are we arguing if I’m allowed to ask? Bodyguards aren’t usually needed for diplomatic missions like this. Or for people as capable as you and Telis Taharin. I’m guessing my real purpose here is as a strongarm, another thing neither of you need help with. That means you two can’t afford to actually get your own hands dirty here if you don’t have to. Am I right?”

Tags: Mazrim Caide/Taim Mazrim Caide/Taim | Cara Dorniarn Cara Dorniarn

The world of Ninn presented a chance for many pursuits of a kind, and to Telis that immediately made the path for his own plans. With the wars of the constant era, despite the holding strong of the Sith Empire against the relentless hordes, there was still the damage that had been done with the loss of Muunilist. The Sith Empire needed to recover, and the most direct path to reconstruction was that of the same goal they had always pursued: order in the outer rim. Without hesitation, Telis had organized a meeting with some of the highest economic developers of the planet, gathered a cutting-edge coterie, and off he went within one of the massive ships within the Sith arsenal.

The sprawling landscape of Ninn now spread out before him, Telis took his first steps towards the meeting point that had been planned: @Mazeim Caide in tow alongside his close ally and companion, Cara Dorniarn Cara Dorniarn . Both had already made themselves acquainted with one another and the planet, while Telis had finished preparing the final pieces of his outfit for the occasion - instead of his normal formalwear, however, he donned the Jyani’eirmityr, the cape now emblazoned with the Meliora of the Sith Eternal. Behind him, from the great landing shop, slowly stepped Varvad, gently trying to move himself to avoid crushing any of his owner’s companions. The great Wyrm stretched behind Telis, his long, beak-like snout clicking in the air, before falling into step alongside the Sith Lord with a gentle nudge towards his charge.

Carrying himself like a noble, he began the way forward, listening to the idle conversation of his allies. As he listened quietly to the talk and murmur of his allies, Telis rested a hand against the hide of the creature, gently petting his dragon and letting the beast know that he was present. What pedestrians witnessed the Sith Lord and the dragon would perhaps pass out at the sight of the seemingly butcherer… but with Varvad at his side, Telis felt more at rest, and in turn with Telis at his side, the dragon felt more at ease as well.

”I hope, Cara, you remember my lesson about not bringing data pads into the meeting room. I do not think now is the time to jest when we are going through with the plans here.” Telis smiled lightly at his jab to his companion, keeping nicely astride on his path. While this wasn’t as stressful as the delegations on Tiss’sharl, time still ticked against them here and he knew that Ninn would be a tough delegation to crack. He didn’t truly care for keeping the environment here as it has been, and he had more than prepared for the chance of a full overturn of power on the planet…

Should it come to that, of course.

“Legionnaire Caide, I hope you can remember that I can protect myself quite clearly. There is little need for security when we come here with the intention of bringing an offer. A little show of force helps, but truthfully you’ll be here to act as a little muscle in case… well, in case one of them happens to be off and a bit tougher to crack than the others, hmm?” Telis looked back towards the soldier with piercing, semi-reptilian eyes. His scaled visage had not yet fully faded from the earlier delegation, though it seemed moreso by choice than by the slowness of his transfiguration. There was a coldness in his gaze, as though all he was doing was merely playing chess.

Stepping to the doors of a towering building, where most of the major players of Ninn had been gathered, Telis turned to what delegation he had, briefly motioning out to his side in a show of brief grandeur, before opening the doors before him and walking in. Who said he couldn’t have a little bit of fun with his work? He gave one final pet to Varvad, handing off the reins to a liaison to bring Varvad around towards the wider bay doors, before disappearing into the building.

370d9lz.png

“I wish we could be that lucky, but we both know that’s simply not to be.” She cracked a grin for a moment, but it faded as soon they ended up inside the building. Sure enough, they could at least see in the dark. Not that it made her feel any better.Her eyes narrowed suspiciously on the broken crates.

Something was here. Hunting? No, that didn’t make sense.

“Maybe it was something in the crates? A beast that shouldn’t have been caged?” Alina was speculating at this point, mostly to fill the silence. Her gaze turned back to her friend, smiling a little. “Hopefully nothing too bad, right?”

Last edited:
Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge

--------------------------

He shot his companion a worried glance, but nodded. “Hopefully. It’s giving me a bad feeling regardless.” Alisteri wasn’t too keen on finding out what used to be in those boxes and crates, and he certainly wasn’t going to go looking through the unopened ones to try and find it. Instead, he had his eyes on the door at the far end of the warehouse.

Okay…I’ll go first just in case alright?

He didn’t wait for confirmation though; he just wanted to get past the crates. Slowly he crept past them, choosing to step around the open ones right up until he made it to the other end of the room where the door was.

Seemingly unharmed, thankfully.

A sigh of relief left him as he turned back to look at Alina, shooting her a sheepish grin. Right as he was about to speak however, the door behind him suddenly swung open in a gust of wind.

Chit.

Cara Dorniarn - Post 2

Objective 1: $$$

Equipment: Herself and an ID10

Tag: Mazrim Caide/Taim Mazrim Caide/Taim caide | Telis Taharin-Zambrano Telis Taharin-Zambrano

Cara listened to the soldier speak, not feigning interest as many she felt in power had the habit of doing. She even gave a bit of a grim chuckle with the mention of rations. “I understand the confusion. But really, it would look ‘undignified’ for pillars of government to go around without any sort of government escor--” She was quickly interrupted by a guttural scraw.

“Of course he chose the ‘dragon,’” Cara said as Telis approached. Varvad, a Sith spawn gifted to Telis by their mutual friend Ingrid L’lerim, was certainly a sight to behold.

More so when contrasted to the commercial architecture surrounding the trio.

Cara sighed as she stepped to the side, wishing to be out of range of Varvad’s lance-shaped maw. While as an engineer she appreciated the design, his origins in what others called “magic” was not something she trusted. The creature could be unstable--a rightful belief seeing the myriad of things created by her colleagues. She allowed the two to exchange a few words before refocusing her attention to the bumbles of the ID10.

Snip snip! Its clamps gestured along with the varied blurbs and whistles, the droid seeming both urgent yet shy. Cara narrowed her gaze--a habit, only--then “snapped” her fingers when she realized the message. “Damn. I did forget it. Well,” she waved a chromed hand, “I forgot to even fill it. I need to augment you to carry my thermos from now on. Come now, financials await.”

Objective 2: Investigate the church
Equipment: Lightsaber, Robes
Tags: / Eligor Rahvok Eligor Rahvok \

How unfair life was not wasted on Jayda’s senses. She had not been the problem during the class teaching lightning. It was not her fault whatsoever that the massive sorceress beside her had decided to start shocking her whenever she failed to manifest the lightning herself. It was only a natural reaction that she would then turn, sweep the thing’s legs out from under it for doing such a dirty trick. Apparently, however, that was not how teacher of the class had viewed their little disagreement, no matter how obvious it was that Jayda hadn’t been the start the whole thing. They had spent the rest of the night tasting the very lightning that they had been trying to learn how to manifest, and if that wasn’t enough of an insult, they were sent out of the temple on a joint excursion.

Jayda could still taste the metallic lingering feeling in the back of her mouth from the lightning, even as the shuttle began to start it’s decent into this backwater planet’s atmosphere.

The fiery gaze from the human bore into the Sangnir’s face for practically the entire trip, with the valkyries’ unbridled rage toward the whole situation flowing off her in waves. Her teachers had been careful to remind her just how powerful emotions could be, and how much trouble they could get one into if they continued to remain unchecked. Especially in a valkyries case. They were supposed to be in control of the situation, manipulate it to their needs and desires. She...was not good at that. At least not yet. Who knew if she’d even make it as a sister of darkness...or even a sith altogether after this last stun she had been dragged into.

Maybe that’s why she was so angry at the vampirika. She had heard exactly who this sorceress was. Top of the class, able to conjure demons out of thin air, and the pride of acolyte class. Jayda was far from that. She had her skills..but there was always a chance she’d get tossed from the order for not being up to standards. Every morning, Jayda awoke with the idea of being thrown from the only place she had ever known set deeply into her mind.

At least this trip would allow her to perhaps prove to herself she belonged. If they were able to cleanse this place, even if they were sent as a punishment, Jayda could raise her stature above the cut line. As the shuttle landed she stood, throwing one last glare toward the Sangnir before stepping out onto the crunchy ground. Just because they had to work together didn’t mean she wanted to speak to the other acolyte..much less learn her name.

Caide Post #3

Objective: 1

Tags: Telis Taharin-Zambrano Telis Taharin-Zambrano Cara Dorniarn Cara Dorniarn

“Of course ma’am. But then, why an undecorated legionnaire? Wouldn’t some war hero look better?” He breaks his train of thought when he sees Telis with his dragon. A trained veteren, Caide keeps his calm very well, not flinching. “Of course sir. I meant no disrespect, I’m only asking so I can perform my duties to the best of my ability. I am, as always, at the disposal of the empire.” He gives a half salute to cover the nervous twitch in his fingers. Great, the Pillar of Unity. Literally the one branch of sith governance he wanted to avoid the most. While he knew he hid his nightlife well, he was under no illusions that the inquisition would not find it if they decided to devote their time to digging. He would need to be on his best behavior. The soldier sighs internally. This was going to be a very long deployment.

370d9lz.png

He’ll go first? Alina watched him curiously. Back when they first started to work together, she’d usually be the one first to go. Was it confidence? Or something else? Either way, it did make her smile. She kept her pike at the ready, blade extinguished. The red blade would only be a beacon for whatever might have made the mess.

Her eyes scanned around suspiciously as they moved farther and farther in. The setting sun just outside cast it’s long shadows across the room. Wait. The shadows drifted further up, covering the boxes that had already been burst open. The ones slashed open were the ones in the light. “Hey, Ali, you see thi-”

The question had to wait. She looked back to Alisteri just as the door was blown open, and much to her horror she could see what was on the other side. At least, she could see the teeth. Without hesitation she rushed forward, thrusting her lightspear just past Ali’s head as the blade burned into existence. The beast, whatever it was, screeched as the blade pierced through it before it retreated back into the shadows.

Another screech filled the air shortly after. Followed by another. All around them red glowing eyes opened, glaring at the pair. Hiding in the shadows. Alina reached out and tugged Alisteri into the sunlight. “So, figured it out, huh. Figures, right?”

Objective 2: Investigate the church
Equipment: Lightsaber, Robes
Tags: / Eligor Rahvok Eligor Rahvok \

By the balance she was annoying.

There was just something about the ever peppy step that other acolyte had about her that threw Jayda off. Sith were not supposed to act this way. They were not supposed to be so...happy. It was probably just another way and reason to try and throw Jayda off and get her thrown to the side. Even the little mocking bow was enough to rise her blood pressure, especially with the words that followed it. In a much less jovial tone, the blonde acolyte threw her head back, staring down the woman with a knife filled stare.

“So if I have the beauty...and the brains as well, what exactly does that leave you with? A sharp, pointy stick to attempt to stab any shadow that moves?” Despite the venom that dripped with every word, Jayda did let the slightest hint of a smirk peak out from underneath her cloaked hood. Despite her inhibitions, she took a few steps forward, allowed a long breath to pull into her lungs, pulling her saber from where it sat upon her belt. A flick of the switch ignited the brilliant red blade against the darkness of the night, and a simple swing upward cut open the door’s barricades, leaving before the pair nothing but the darkness of the monastery. Jayda strode forward, the heels of her boots crunching against the pebble strewn about, yet whether she was trying to move away from Eligor or toward the monastery, who could truly know.

It seemed as though they had entered into one of the sides of the monastery, their first few steps leading them into a large open room. An auditorium of some kind. It was unnervingly dark, and the sounds of something...dripping filled the quiet, cold air. With no lights, the acolyte allowed her saber to be the source of light that lead her toward the middle. It seemed like a sound idea, at least until her shin came hard against a splintering pew. “Karking!” She groaned in pain, reaching down to rub her undeniably bruised leg.

A frustrated huff left the girl’s lips, realizing that she was utterly blind to this place, not just to how to accomplish their objective, but to even put a single foot forward! “How in the empress’ name are we even supposed to do this! The gave us no intel, no clue on how to karking...cleanse this place..”

ɢʀᴇᴇɴ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴏꜰ ɢᴀʀɢᴏʟʏɴ

Objective: BYOO - Merc work.
Wearing: XxX.
Equipment: Songsteel short spears ~ Taozin Amulet.
Tagging: Terence Terence

lesajdiv-1.png

The life of a wanderer was bound to take unexpected turns. It had been many years now since the Green Witch of Gargolyn had gotten used to drifting with the currents of chance, and the currents of profit. For her purpose in the galaxy was not one that was easy on her pockets, and while she personally saw very little value in the material commodities that bag of credits could offer, she would always see one well spent in the furthering of her own purposes. And so her dance through the stars continued, solitary and eternal.

In the later months, the currents had pushed her towards the territory of the Sith. It was of no consequence to her whether her contractor was one of the Empire's Lords or just some small business owner with interests in seeing a personal problem solves, morality no longer was something that bounded the Sylphe and so if her own goals were now momentarily aligned with those of the Empire, then so be it.

The woman walked calmly and alone towards the location that had been trusted to her upon accepting the job. Her force presence was almost fully muted and her physical appearance left untouched. Today she looked more Rattataki than Sylphe, no overgrowth covering her pale skin that still remained hidden under her heavy cloak and the hood that obscured her face.

In her many journeys Lesaj had learned that where corporations flocked so did money, and were money abounds crime was bound to rear its head sooner or later. Such had been the fate of Ninn, yet it would seem the Empire had enough concerns to tend to in the small dirtball of a planet and so it had delegated a task to the mercenaries and paid guns who would take it. A crime syndicate was never good news for the local business, and it was now a pest that the Empire wanted removed so that it may leech no longer on the profits of sith-imperial economy.

The syndicate's base had been located and the instructions given were simple enough. Infiltrate, destroy it, and kill the individual that headed it. A free for all, one that would soon prove to be a lot more dangerous than what the Green Witch would have expected from some little crimeboss on a backwater planet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom