Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Secrets and stories (Ordo)(complete)

Rianna had been doing research and asking questions to the archivist about artifacts. What she had learned was helpful. She had understood that there were several pieces each of them bore a rune from long time past. Insignificant alone power together.

What had been interesting were the reports that several jedi had made about mygeeto and the appearance of a young woman that seemed lost. Rianna couldn't find more but five reports over two years had to mean something. But why had the jedi not stepped in. War. Civil unrest.

Armed with this she sent a message to Ordo that she needed to talk to him. It had been a few weeks and a few dinners and walks later she was not hesitant about calling. They each seemed cautious. The Spector of Bria hung between them. Problem and it was twisting them both into knots

@[member="Ordo"]

@[member="Rianna Organa"]

Ordo was doing his best to stay busy. His time with Rianna was far more happy than he deserved but he had kept his feelings at bay. Even so when they walked together and he felt her hand on his arm or in his hand he couldn't help but feel them with pleasure.

He was doing routine things today and at present sat on his bunk with a cup of caff and a holobook. He sipped the caff as he read. His big feet were bare and crossed at his ankles. He was wearing some tough trousers and no shirt. He flicked a big thumb to change the page on his datapad when his comlink chirped to say he had a message.

It was her. He wanted to say just what see was to him but couldn't, not yet. He waited for this one last time. This one last chance to find Bria before he could allow anyone else that deep. Not that he disn't want to. It would be everything he could ask for but she deserved all of him or nothing. He couldn't do either her or Bria the injustice of only half a man.

He quickly got out of bed and dropped the datapad on the bunk before he stuck his feet in his boots and pulled a black sleeveless T-shirt over his big frame. He strapped on his Mandalorian Ripper to discourage the odd theif and was out of his quarters. It didn't take long to get to the Temple from his ship. He bounded up the steps full of fear and hope but for what he couldn't say. Fear of what she would have to tell him ans hope that his search was almost over. What did he want her to find? What did he want the news to be? The Manda take him, but he didn't know anymore...

Rianna was waiting inside dressed in the robes of her office, the long dark black robe, over her Jedi attire., her hair pulled back, clasped at the nape of the neck rather than severely back. She smiled at Ordo as he came towards her each time they had met, except for that first day at the Hall of Healers Rianna had dressed casual. This was her second time presenting herself as a Jedi to him.

"Welcome to the Jedi Temple" Her voice softly carried, in th palm of her hand she carried to holo chips. "Please come with me" She motioned a direction, "My research" She looked over at him, so very casual and yet he let everyone know he could take care of himself.

They entered a room off to the left, meant for greeting visitors to the temple. This one had a holo table at its center to share images.

Rianna placed the first chip into the reader, immediately the room darkened and the room filled with the images of stones, deeply etched into each runes. "This my dear, is only a part of what you were carrying. It was, and still is unknown what their use was." Rianna felt a knot in her stomach. "It could have been sith arranged to attack you, or it could have been a faction wishing to
do business with the Sith or Jedi. Hard to tell, intelligence is sketchy." Power, and opportunity there were those that would do anything to have it.

She was hesitant now, knowing she she was preparing to show him, tell him. She looked over at him greatful for the darkness that surrounded them. "I want you to know something, no matter what happens, I have enjoyed spending time with you" She smiled. She never saw the scars, or feared the size of his hands. She saw into him, looked at his spirit, his heart. Those were the things that made her want to spend time with him. She wondered how he would fit into her world. What would the council of Nobles think when they saw him?

What would the people who relied upon the Organa family to take care of them think? She did not know. She had never mentioned it to him.

Rianna pulled the chip from the table the lights came up, and prepared herself to insert the next one.

"Mygeeto is always on the list of places the Jedi are interested in." The room went dark, as she slid the chip in, before them was first the record. "About 5 years ago, there were two reports filed. That a young woman" she looked over to Ordo, "who fits the description of Bria was seen on Mygeeto. Her behavior was erractic, confused. One report said she seemed lost." The second report came up, "They tried to approach her but upon seeing them she screamed and ran off, the Jedi decided it was best not to push her, for fear that it would traumatize her further."

Rianna left the reports up, "So, it would seem the place we need to go, is back to Mygeeto, and talk to the locals see if they still see this young woman, and see if it is Bria" Rianna's future telling had not been cooperative no matter how much she meditated she had wanted an answer, to know, to alleviate the heavy feeling in her chest. But. Nothing, not one image of what the future held.

@[member="Ordo"]

His big heart sank as he saw her. She had found something. It was clear and it warrented Jedi Healer's robes and the Temple more than it did something comfortable and a walk.

She was regal in her robes, hair held back at her neck. Her smile made him feel a little better but his heart still pounded and he felt like he could hear his blood rush through his veins. He didn't speak, he couldn't if he wanted to.

She didn't have to be so formal but maybe it was her way of trying to give bad news. She was holding something. Her research. Thats what she called it but Ordo knew his life sat there curled under those pretty fingers. He got some looks as he walked with her but he wouldn't blame them. He wasn't exactly able to blend in here.

She brought him into a large room full of little comfortabe chairs and a holoprojector. She wasted no time putting in the first chip. Something was wrong. The images he saw were far from familiar. The strange stones with their ancient runes mist have been worth a fortune or two for what had been done to get them. "My dear" he heard it but it still made him color slightly.

This wasn't the news she had brought him herw for. This she would have sent in a message or shown him over a drink. The other chip held something that was going to break him or at least she seemed like it was something big.

She spoke again and with feeling. His heart was pounding so hard now he thought it was going to beat out of his chest. He did his best to smile but he still couldn't speak. He nodded and wanted to say he felt the same buy nothing came out.

She put in the next chip and he saw a report. Rianna explained and it was a good thing because he didn't know if he could have finished reading it if he tried.

A woman fitting her description? Screamed and ran?

'Bria what happened?' He thought as his eyes began to feel watery.

"Mygeeto," he said with a weak voice of a man nearing his limits. He turned around. He didn't want her to see him like this. He was shattering. He wanted nothing more than for Rianna to hold him to stand there with her arms around him while he fought to cope, but he couldn't do that to her. He did the only thing he knew how to do, he shut it all out. He cut the emotions and thoights like he would when combat got thick and you had to focus on the next footfall and nothing else. A big tear streamed from his grey-green eye but he was already lightyears away.

"I'll be gone in two hours." He said. He didn't want to be cold but his voice and shoulders were stiff mechanical. He was detached.

"You can still come if you want. I'll be on my ship preping."

He had to go and slowly made his way to the door. He paused he wanted so desperatly to turn and go to her but once again he didn't do what he wanted and thought of what he thought would protect her. He walked out.

She nodded, she didn't know what else to do. From the moment she had first seen it all she knew it would affect them, yes THEM. She looked to the floor briefly looking up to see his broad shoulders filling the doorway of the room heading away from her. She clenched her teeth, this is why they say the Jedi mantra says there is no emotion. Hers were right now killing her.

She wanted to go and give him comfort, truth was she was afraid. Afraid that if she touched his hand, or opened her mouth to speak all the wrong words would come out, Don't go, stay...please, the words were there on the tip of her tongue. But Rianna was not selfish, and she would deprive him of the opportunty ot have closure, and perhaps Bria. That was not her way to be selfish, no. She knew he would need time to cope, to pull himself to a place where he could function to where they could both face what lay ahead. She pulled the chip the lights came up, Rianna for the first time in a very long time felt alone.

She breathed out slowly between puckered lips, she had swallowed back her own emotions. Do what is right. The Jedi always do what is right no matter what. Rianna turned away and stared at the wall, she could run after him but here in the temple what would they say. She knew one thing, she would be on the ship. No matter if this tore her insides out and left them bare on some distant planet for everyone to stomp through, she would go.
---------
An hour later
Rianna carrying her bag, stood at the bottom of the gangplank. Closing her eyes she called to him telepathically, Ordo, I am here.....with that she waited, was he really sure he wanted her to go along on this, was he truly ok with it, or would it just be more pain.

@[member="Ordo"]

Ordo stalked back to his ship the turmoil of his tangled mind and heart boiled beneath the surface. He wanted to lash out to fight, to run, to destroy but there was nothing to fight this time. He was the reason for his pain. He had left Bria, he had taken the routine job, he was the one who didn't find her and he was the one that had started to love another. It was all him and nothing would change that. He stomped up the gangplank of the aging YT-2000 and went straight to his quarters.

His thoughts began to race as he let the walls holding back his emotions drop. When he let the emotions flow it was like a hurricane crashed against him.

The roar that escaped his mouth had come from a place that so deep so primal no one would have been able to tell it was a man and not some beast.

He stood then head down fist clenched his short fingernails dug into his palms and his body began to shake violently.

"Why?" He asked the air. "WHYYYY!?"

He was a shattered mass of nerves and confusion. He had to get himself together. It still wasn't over yet. He walked to his small wash basin and turned on the water cupping his hands under the cool liquid and splashed it on his face. He stood and pulled his shirt off exposing his upper body with the scars that dotted and lined his body. He dipped the shirt in the water and soaked it then wrang it out over his head and neck.

He looked up and saw his battered face in his small mirror. The pain of years searching the galaxy for Bria combined with the guilt of finally loving someone else. He drew back his heavy right hand brought it crashing against the mirror smashing it and sending shards of the mirrored glass acoss the deck of his small room. His knuckles sat bleeding as he backed up and crash on to his bunk there he sat with his head in his hands.

An Hour Later
He felt her brush his mind as the ship's engine hummed through the ship.
'Ordo' she called to him. He got up and walked to the gangplank and ducked out. He smiled in an attempt to comfort her. He took his shirt off his shoulder and pulled it over his head to cover his chest as he walked down to meet her.

He took her bag. With a nod.

"I'll show you to the guest quarters and you can get squared away while I get us cleared for departure." He said trying his best not to look at her.

He had given her the biggest sleeping area on the ship which was big enough for a full size bed instead of the hard cot of Ordo's room. He lead the way and opened the hatch.

"I'll be in the cockpit if you want me." He said as he walked away doing his best to hide his cut and bandaged hand.

"Of course I want you" She turned away to put away the little she brought. It was hard to see him with his emotions twisted so much. Maybe she was insane for being here was it a mistake. She had seen his eyes.

That overwhelming sense to comfort washed over her. She didn't know how long she could hold out fighting her own nature. She had seen the bandage she would make him let her check it, but it was another sign he was struggling.

She waited gathering herself changing from her Jedi clothes into jeans, t-shirt and sneakers. The clothes fit her well and would help to perhaps change the environment. Grabbing her med kit she headed toward the cock pit.

Could Rianna keep calm keep positive and mostly support this giant big hearted man who was stealing her heart.

Rianna stood in the opening leading into the cockpit. "Can I stay up here?" She asked softly.

@[member="Ordo"]

Ordo was adjusting the instruments on his sensors while he waited for the response for flight control.

She made him want to rush to hold her as she walked in looking amazing, natural, divine. He looked away and picked up his shiig and took a drink. Before he had collected himself enough to respond.

"Grab a seat." He said as he turned the co-pilots seat for her to sit down. "You can go anywhere you want here. No need to ask."

He kept his words light on simple things. He didn't want to let her see him weak, to see him want her affection. He didn't want to slip again and let his thoughts out.

He wanted to tell her what she meant to him as she sat there but it was almost over. They had only to go to Mygeeto and find what fate had left for them. Yes THEM.

He avoided eye contact much against his will. How he was going to manage the trip without losing control of his feeling he wasn't sure but he had to for her and Bria both.

"How's your quarters? He asked as he looked into his cup at the tea like drink and swirled it around.

Was her cabin ok, she slid into the co pilots seat . "Its wonderful such a big bed for one person." Rianna laughed, "I might get lost in it". Truthfully she had not seen such a bed on a ship before she couldn't help but wonder if she was kicking him out of bis room. She would accept his gift of the room though since he offered it so generously.

She didn't want to hurt him or twist him further. "Are you ok?" She looked again at his hand. She wanted desperately to hug him, to show him. Worry touched her eyes pain in every movement.

@[member="Ordo"]

'Lie. Lie to her and say your fine. Don't make her carry your burden. It was your fault.' His mind had still continued to nerate him, but this time, this time he wouldn't listen.

"I'm a mess." He said with a sigh and a smile as he glanced up at her lovely face. Her darkbeyes so full of compassion aand concern for him. "but you knew that."

His voice was just as it was when they would walk together through Coruscant. He was to tired and eaten up with guilt to protect himself.

He looked at her and gazed at he eyes for a moment before returning to yhe inspection of his now empty cup.

"My feelings are complicated lately."

"Yes I knew" she admitted to him "I'm empathic it gets hard for anyone to hide tgeir emotions from me. Especially those I'm close to" He never asked what she could do which she liked it made her feel normal.

Emotions. God she knew about that complicated her middle name lately.

She took a deep breath. "My emotions are running rampant. Poor interns." She had them on bed pan duty a lot rather than letting the droids do it.

"I had prayed to find nothing " she shook her head. "For reasons you may be aware of" she reached over putting her hand to his cheek surely he knew why. The cup was empty nothing to be found.

She looked into his eyes "there must be purpose in this. We must trust." She tried to smile, "tell me how to help" her thumb rubbed his cheek lightly. "I'm here for you"

@[member="Ordo"]

He wasn't surprised she knew how he felt. He could see it in her eyes during their first meal together. He didn't need the force to know what was in someone's eyes. What he didn't know for sure was if she was here for him or for duty. He could understand duty. He had done a lot of things because it was his duty. Most of the missions he'd taken he would have rather been fishing.

He chuckled but whether it was the thought of interns getting a hard time or if he was fighting back tears he couldn't say.

She felt for him and it wasn't just sympathy he was certain now. As she touched his face he closed his eyes and leaned his head towards it. It felt wonderful her soft hand on his skin.

She looked into his eyes and this time he held her gaze. Trust he didn't know if it was a cosmic joke or a tragedy that things fell together this way.

He loved her and he couldn't deny it anymore. Maybe it made him a terrible person but he was just a man and his heart never did know how to listen. He reached up and gently took her hand in his then kissed it.

"Your already doing everything I need cyar'ika," he said with a sad smile, "your here..."

He looked away long enough to give Corruscant air control permission to auto guide his ship into the que for hyperspace. Slowy the big ship began taking off and he held her hand.

"I want you to know," he said as the ship moved, "your very special to me and whatever happens I'll never stop..." he trailed off he couldn't get the words out he was still to weak.

Cyar'ika. Beloved. She smiled as her feeling of attachment rolled over her. This kiss to her hand blazed heat that crept up her arm. She looked away tears welling up her dark eyes glistened.

"Cyar'ika there is no other place for me when you are hurting." She had duty to the temple but also to those she loved. She finally ran out of words as she submerged herself into his emotions. Forgetting everything else. She got up stepped closer and then hugged him. Holding tight whether for him or her she. Knew not. She knew this it felt good.

"How long to Mygeeto? " she could probably calculate it but not today. No. This time was for her and him. Their moments. If this should be the last. She wanted him to know she was ok. She understood and they would always be connected.

@[member="Ordo"]

His big heart melted as she responeded to him like a lover and no longer just the gaurded friend.

As she came close to hug him he wrapped his big arms around her and held her pressed close to him. He could feel the old fire in his bones that the had joked about flare and he began to remember what shereshoy felt like.

"We'll be there in 36 hours." He said.

He pulled her back and put his hand gently beneath her chin. She had never really been Rianna the Jedi or Rianna the doctor. He thought of her as Rianna the woman and those other things were just parts of the whole and thats who he cared about the person beneath the titles and skills. He looked into her eyes and pulled her to sit on his lap. Then again he held her close running his fingers gently through her hair.

He had no words for how he felt. All hw knew was she was here. She was close and he didn't want to let go.

Rianna melted into Ordo's lap, snuggling close her head resting on his shoulder, her arms around his neck. It was going to be a long trip, one that was going to hold heavy on their moral, and the support of one another. But. Answers needed to be had, she did not want him to go through the rest of his life thinking he had not done enough.

This trip hopefully would settle that, and either they found her, or found an answer. If not, she was not sure he could move on, was not sure that there could be a future for them. Or at the very least to give him the ability to know love again, to feel its touch and live to the fullest rather than half a life.

She rested against him, listening to his even breathing, the steady pounding of his heart. So many words had already been said. She was right where she was needed, and wanted to be.

"I always have a hard time in traveling, I feel the cold of space all around me." She smiled feeling his warmth, "but not right now, I'm very warm Cyar'ika." Rianna nuzzled his neck, just feel him close. "I can get you more stimcaf if you want" She offered.

@[member="Ordo"]

He held her close. He was a simple man and he liked it that way. So to pit it simply he was flying. His heart forgot the pain for now and just focused on the wonderful woman who sat in his warm embrace.

"Cyar'ika, your the first woman to call me that ya know." He said giving her a squeeze as he looked out the view port and prepared to jump to hyperspace.

"We can go get caf together in a minute. If you watch your about to see what it feels like everytime you look at me. He said pointing at tje stars.

Soon the myriad points of briliant light stretched out into lines that converged in the distance. The ship shot forward and they were travelling the blue clouds of hyperspace.

Ordo stood up with her still cradled in his arms and carried her aft toward the small sitting area. Before sitring her on a small bench by the table.

"How about I make you something to eat and drink and we can just enjoy our time alone."

Rianna had never been treated so gently, she smiled holding tightly till he set her down. So much more to him "the first you say well then I shall be sure to say it often."

What was it, the quiet strong gentleness she felt around him. They could talk about it but perhaps a little avoidance was good for the soul. "Oh you cook? Good thing I cook a little." She looked over at him, "what will you make me?"

Perhaps now was the time to talk about herself. Perhaps. "Perhaps one day you will come to Alderaan." She waited holding her breath what did he think if that? She sat with hands folded, sometimes she looked like a Jedi without trying.

@[member="Ordo"]

Ordo wanted to say so many things. He wanted to sit and hold her against him all day but he had a lot to consider. Her feelongs were clear and he had made his known but was it empathy for him or were they flirting with something very real. He hoped for the later.

"Cyar'ika this very ship has been my home for a long time." He said looking over and smiling still just a little sadness in his eyes. "and a man alone needs to either learn to cook or get used to poor cooking."

He was trying to be up beat and positive. She deserved that for sticking with him through this mess and he wasn't about to spend the whole trip shut up in his quarters. Though before holding her it had crossed his mind.

"I have some small roast with me. I wanted to make you roast shatual. Do you remember that first time we talked?" He spoke of it fondly as if the sad story he had told were only a very small part of a happy afair. "It is best done over open flames but I can get pretty close and some fresh shiig unless you'ld like netra'gal or caff."

He liked staying busy and on a ship you had to develope new ways to entertain and Ordo had been a farmers son which meant he had a domestic side.

"I'd like for yoi to show me Alderaan." He said thinking of the one sunset he'd seen and the Thranta that had been flying in the distance. "Maybe we could see one of those thrantas we talked about? And maybe we could meet some of you Jedi friends too."

She looked so calm and seren for a woman who had his big heart in the palm of her gracful hands. He looked at her and couldn't help but wanting to go and wrap her in his arms. To hold her again would be his paradise. He smiled as he thought of the things they could share. Family too meet friends to get to know. It was a nice future to think of and he wondered if what he was about to find on mygeeto would leave anything left to him to share it with.

So much worry, anxiety what was he thinking. She could figure that out easy enough but she had to remember boundaries, this was not an enemy to figure out. This was a man that Rianna could love easily, could see by her side. But she was also Dutchess Organa, of House Organa, would Ordo like to be a Duke. oh gosh her thoughts so far ahead when, this man right now belonged to no one. Not until answers were found, only then was there hope.

In the meantime she had to not be foolish. "I want to show you Alderaan, the rich land, the people, we go riding, we'll see the oceans, the mountains...there's so much" she stopped she was rambling excited to think of him on Alderaan. "I have a few Jedi friends, and family there. I'm sure they will all want to meet you"

Rianna thought about roast, and her stomach growled, she had been so tied up in knots thinking of what she had to tell and show him back at the temple, she had not eaten. A silly thing for a doctor to do, she knew better. There were lots of things she was suppose to know better on. But. She sighed.

What would she like to drink if she took alcohol, it could lead to things they should not. "Water if you have it cyar'ika" She smiled again. What could they talk about that would be safe for them, that would be upbeat. That would take their minds off of what they were doing.

"My sister I'm sure will be happy to see me bring someone home" Rianna smiled again, "She's a worry wart, and doesn't often understand things." Rianna paused again, "The House of Organa is on the coast, do you like the oceans?"

@[member="Ordo"]

"Alderaan." He said as he smiled at the excitement in her voice and how her happiness made him feel. "Alderaan will be priority one then."

He meant it of course, but then he only saidnthings he didn't mean if he was joking with the vode.

He poured her the water and himself some more shiig. He was avoiding alcohol and it was likely for the best. He didn't want to loose focus or hide from the situation. He carried it over and sat the cups down with a smile and walked back to the cooker.

"I'll have to introduce you to my extended family but they probably will think I kidnapped you." He joked at the thought of Verz Kila and Arla seeing him with any one much less a beautiful Jedi.

He cooked quickly and caught himself humming as if he were alone. He usually hummed or sang when no one was around to hear. He reddened and finished the roast and some fresh vegetables. He brought over the plates and sat them down and decided to sit beside her on the bench.

"I hope your family doesn't mind how I look too much." He told her as she spoke of her sister and the ocean. "And I love coast land. It's good for families."

He wondered what it would be like to live a quiet life surrounded by family and children. Then quickly turned beat red and decided he better drink his shiig before it got cold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom