Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Secrets and stories (Ordo)(complete)

"Well then I will start a list and put that first" would it be first or were they just pretending to keep their own sanity right now. Rianna would do this too. She could. This wasn't a game to either of them but what did Mygeeto hold.

"My family won't care about looks. My niece Faith is married to a mandalorian, she and her riduur Dar'yaim I'm sure they will welcome you openly. My sister Arianna May be a bit standoffish at first but that's a sister thing. My nephew. Hard to say he's unpredictable." Rianna had a lot of family more than she dreamed.

When civil wE took her parents Rianna had been separated from Arianna. For years she thought her lost to her but fate was kind. Rianna took a deep whiff of the dish it smelled like she remembered. Then she looked over at him. " smells good"

The ocean. "I love the ocean. It's refreshing" Rianna took a bite. "Mmmm" She smiled. "We will swim. Do you swim?"

@[member="Ordo"]

@[member="Rianna Organa"]

Ordo listened to her every word. She was so full of life and so kind. Her dark eyes were bright as she spoke of family and how they would react. A vod in her family already? That made sense she knew alot about his people. Faith, riduur Dar'yaim that sounded familiar but that was a distant memory much like the feeling he got when he talked to Betna.

"I hope you like it." He said as she smelled the dish. "Like I said it's better over an open flame."

He wanted to ask about her parents and if she had many nieces and nephews.

But when she mentioned swimming he laughed. His deep voive was a little louder than he wanted but the memories of trying to learn to swim were a funny thought. He learned and could survive a water crash but he was not the most graceful creature that was for sure.

"Define swim, Cyar'ika." He said still smiling widely, "if you mean sink and walk on the sand then I'm pretty good. If not then, for you, I will work on it."

He smiled glad to have nice things to think on. She hasn't fussed over his hand, she hadbjust been the loving person he knew her to be and let him be himself. He hoped that what ever Mygeeto held that she would remember these little moments. He knewn he would.

"But if I swim for you you'll have to try on beskar'gam and sing for me." He looked at her fondly and smiled, "do we have a deal?"

Rianna laughed she felt bad that she had but, "Um there is the sink or stand still kind of swimming, and then there's the glide through the water kind of swimming." Her eyes got wide when he mentioned his terms, beskar'gam and lord SING!!!

"Um' A bit flustered, she thought about it, um her mind blanked for a moment, "sure why not how hard can singing be" Even though she knew she couldn't carry a note in a bucket. Oh this was going to be bad, her voice had once been compared to the sounds of sick moose in heat. She closed her eyes, making a little face, and laughing.

"A deal it is" So now a deal was struck, and the food was warm, welcoming and stick to your ribs, and Rianna probably had not felt such contentment in a long time. She finished her meal, drinking and toying with the water. Should she ask him the question, or let it go. She thought briefly, and then let it go.

"I plan on collecting very soon, you should be aware of that" Yes keep it light, let the mood not be the serious, almost heartbreaking air that it had been. "So what parts of beskar'gam will you have me wear, a chest plate? gauntlets? hmmmm Ord'ika what do you want me to wear?"

@[member="Ordo"]

Ordo grinned as he heard he laugh. It was like a dew on parched ground to hear the happy sound in his ears and he was glad his comment had drawn it out.

"Singing isn't hard Cyar'ika and I'll sing too." He smiled, "singing, dancing, laughing, and eating with vode is why Mando boys work so hard."

Did he need to explain what work they all did these days. In their time apart he hadn't exactly been taking the safe jobs. He realized then that what he did and what she did were so far separated that he wondered if she could live with him always on some front line.

He pressed it away there was to much unsettled business to worry yet.

"Collecting? What parts?" He looked at her again he couldn't help but want to be lost in he dark eyes and hold her close. "I'm aliit'buir be Ordo. What good is responsibilty without a few perks. Just name your colors and we'll make you a full set. I'll ask Kila and Arla to help you braid your hair."

He put his arm around her and smiled at her.

"Thank you again for being here for me. It means a lot."

Rianna reached over and ran the back of her hand over his cheek. "I plan on collecting your promise to swim with me on Alderaan, smart pants" She smiled at him, warmth all of this breathed of a relationship, breathed of a closeness that only two people could share, and yet it was hinged on this very trip. She tilted her head staring into his eyes, she wished there was an easy answer to it all. But. There wasn't.

"I didnt' want to be anywhere else Ord'ika," she looked down for a moment, and then back up, "haven't you figured that part out yet?" Her dark eyes held questions, and she did not know where all of this was heading but if it happened to end with them leaving Mygeeto together, how much further were they willing to go, to explore the emotions that bubbled between them.

Mygeeto. Who knew such a world would have such a terrible hold on them.

@[member="Ordo"]

Ordo smiled. How could he do anything less and yet he felt the guilt of a man who knew he wasn't free not yet. He wanted to move on and start a new chapter of his life but he needed to close one door before walking through another. However, he didn't know what this door held.

He hugged her close and kissed the top of her head. She deserved so much better than him but he wouldn't complain.

"I better check the ship. Mygeeto will be coming up before we know it." He said rhe last a little afraid. No matter what happened he was down to lose something and it hurt to think he could be causing her so much trouble.

He moved his arm slowly and started toward the cockpit before stopping.

"Maybe I could sing you a song later before we get to Mygeeto." He smiled and moved to check their course.

....exiting hyperspace....Myeeto system.

Ordo looked down at the cold world in the distance. He wore his Beskar'gam now though hos buy'ce rested on the co-pilots console.

It was time to face the rest of his life and it scared him to death. It had been a nice trip. He had sang for Rianna and read aloud from some of his holobooks to pass the time. He had cooked and smiled. While she melted his heart.

Now they would be facing the end of this trip but to what end he still didn't know.

"Bria..." he whispered shaking his head, "what would you do?"

They were there, and now would begin the search. How long would they search days or weeks? Would she be going back alone? Would she be saying goodbye? frak she cursed in her mind. Rianna dressed completely in black, it reflected her mood more than her path. She slipped her lightsaber into place, hidden but yet a single call for it and it would come to her hand.

Rianna pulled her hair back and clasped it at the nape of her neck. She had left Ordo with his thoughts, how difficult this must all be on him. To have to face this all again, just when he thought it was gone. She had made notes on who to talk to, certain finding them would be the difficult task. Their time together had been memorable, endearing. Cooking, reading, laughing and oh let's not forget the singing. Rianna had enjoyed the tones of Ordo's voice, soothing to her it was.

They were heading into land, contact with the flight deck officer had been made, there were dock dues to pay, but it was all trivial costs to finding answers. She waited alone, till he was ready. She had made it clear why she was here. This was now.

It was time. Her dark eyes glanced toward the cock pit all she wanted was for him to be happy, for him to have answers no matter what. "Ord'ika, are you ready?"

@[member="Ordo"]

He was filled with myriad emotions. The worst was the fact that only one year ago he was with the Mandalorians who had taken this world out from in under the sith. Had she been here when he had touched down and began opening fire on the droid security? Was she on the ground when he had taken the door gun of a gunship and laid surpressive fire against the Sith? Had she been hit or killed in yhe chaos? Was she still here? Had she ever been here? It was all too much for words.

His cold black armor matched Rianna's attire and his mood. Not that he was angry but his thoughts were less bright now and a dark cloud hung over him it seemed.

He stood and moved toward Rianna and gently took her hand in his gauntlet covered hand. He smiled sadly and looked her over and wondered if she carried her jetiise'kad.

"Let's go, Ri'ika." He said not being ready wasn't an option anymore. It was time to put this to rest. No matter what. "I am going to check a few places first. Are you sure you want to search?"

He would understand if not. She had already done so much.

@[member="Ordo"]

Rianna nodded, yes she wanted to go this was a journey he had started long ago but they would finish it together here on this lonesome world. She put on her Jedi emotions and swallowed whatever it was that was building in her stomach. She turned her nerves down, and put on her investigation face.

"Let us go and see what awaits us" Rianna took the first few steps, and then felt the force around her she smiled turned and looked back. She had gone into many situations where uncertainty reigned this was supposed to be no different, she was wrong. This was everything.

There were places to investigate people to talk to, "Where to Cyar'ika?"

It was a hard thing she was doing and her strength was amazing. This kind hearted woman stood with him here calling him beloved and not knowing what they would find. Amazing was not nearly a strong enough word to describe her in this she had Mandokarla.

"Ni kar'tayl gar darasuum." He said. He rarly spoke all Mando'a but those were all the words he could use to express himself this time. "We'll have to start with the records office."

He had to psuhed back tears now having to say the rest and put her through this. He gelt like a dikut putting her through this.

"We'll start with the death records." He said having to put on his buy'ce quickly.

'Just be strong my love' he thought as he began walking out into the starport.

@[member="Ordo"]

Rianna felt the lump in her throat. She knew what he had said she couldn't say anything as her voice lost all sound. All she could do was nod and walk working on her control.

If they found Bria what would she do? Walk away. Yes let them embark on the journey they had started goddess she couldn't entertain that. No. One thing at a time.

"Hopefully there are images with the certificates as the name may not have been known or she'd have an alias " strong? No. Not at all. She was confused. In pain. And all she could do was smile and offer help

"There should be a central location " she whispered "let's find it"

Her feet were lead but she moved.

Ordo had tears on his cheeks and was glad his armor afforded him only one face to the world. His heart pounded as he heard her words. He was a broken man and he seemed to have a knack for hurting his loved ones.

They moved to the central information center. Ordo had done this all before on so many worlds. The Muun of the banking clan who ran most of this world were thorough there would be holos Ordo was certain.

He linked his datapad to the system to find the hall of records and pointed as he looked at the map.

"This way." He said as he tried to steady his voice.

It felt like the walk on the green mile, "not so far a good stretch of the legs" Rianna held her head up. "I'm sure we will find a hint. " She hoped God she wished she could see the future. Why couldn't she.

The buildings to her looked all the same "is this the way you went before?" Small talk' really. Rianna felt eyes on them watching She looked over who was it?

She said nothing out loud. She brushed Ordo mind eyes on us. She wanted to chase but that was a mistake. They'd have to wait for them to make their move.

@[member="Ordo"]

Ordo wasn't surprised to be watched. He had been in the assault force that had invaded the planet. There was plenty of reasons to be watched. He nodded his head and walked down an alley then stopped half way and turned to see if they were being followed.

Was it someone with a grudge or someone else? He did doubt Rianna's instincts he just waited. After a few moments an older man started around the corner but stopped at the sight of then and began hurrying away.

"Lets go." He said coldly "if he has a grudge he'll be back."

Would he be back. Had he saw opportunity. Or curiosity. The hall of records loomed up before them a Spector waiting. It still nagged her thoughts that almost from the moment they arrived they had been watched but not approached.

They walked up the steps they looked ominous together both in black. Ordo seemed to know where he was going she followed quietly.

(Sorry so short I'm half asleep)

@[member="Ordo"]

He wanted to reach for her hand as they walked up the steps but he forced himself to not seek comfort. He didn't deserve t be treated with the loving care thajt she showed him. His very life was hanging in the delicate balance of what this world held.
He looked at Rianna her sun kissed skin and dark hair. He was glad only the T of his visor could be seen. He knew she could feel jis turmoil as well as his pain but at least he could pretend he was strong.

"I'm going to check the records for the last 5 yeats." He said his voice distant and mechanical through his helmets speakers. He blinked to turn off the speaker so she couldn't hear him further if he were to slip and speak something foolish.

As they entered Ordo saw the man again behind them and he grew worried about what this would mean. He walked through the doors and to the front desk. He looked at the woman behind the counter, a Muun, and made his request.

"Death and burial records for the last five years please." He managed to say. He had a feeling that he knew what he would find. A feeling told him his Bria would be among the names or holos but he had to look to be certain.

This world had seen much, its history much like many other places within the galaxy if the rocks could speak, or the walls have ears what what they tell them this day. Would it talk about the young girl who raced away wondering why her love had not found her, or why she ended up here at the ends of a galaxy that could often be seen full of hate. Rianna did not know what she hoped right now, a cross between finding something that would end this now, or finding nothing and having to continue the search.

She was being a poor Jedi right now. Calming the inner demon that raged with the anger of a green eyed monster Rianna realized that she hoped for Ordo sake the girl was alive, otherwise he would forever blame himself for whatever had happened. Guilt over a loved one, that could take his will his strength. She knew already that he was struggling the emotions that he tried to hide so well she could feel, she felt them touch her own.

Rianna turned to see the old man, in this light he looked harmless he looked at them as if he were trying to figure something out. As the old man backed up a bit, still glancing their way. Rianna smiled at him, perhaps that was needed more than the fear that he might be the precursor to something else, to someone else.

She looked over as Ordo was given the chip to review. "Let us go over there" Rianna whispered it was not a private place, how could it be. Rianna looked again to the old man, who watched vigilantly. Strange. He was curious. He, something Rianna could not feel it yet, what emotion what words were forming. Rianna began to concentrate, focusing the force trying to see forward.

@[member="Ordo"]

His heart beat fast beneath the beskar plating. The armor felt all but usless too him these days. Although he was protected onnthe outside his aching heart was raw and exposed. He hadn't been drinking since meeting Rianna at least not as he had before and his mind and heart were ablaze with feelings that he had told himself were long dead.

The Muun produced the data chip he had requested and the thin object felt as heavy as an old millstoneand the fear that what it held would grind him b beneath it's weight was strong. What....what would it contain? Would it be anything at all? He almost crushed the thing in his thick hand. He could do it. A simple thing. A quick squeeze and he could walk away. He would simply never know and he could remain as he was, a sad lonely fool fighting wars and waiting for the day that he too would no longer be found. No, no je had come this far. He had dragged the poor woman beside him into a mess that was torturing them both.

In her kindness Rianna suggested a quiet p Pl ace to check the information and had she not Ordo wasn't sure how long he would have stood staring at the thin data chip. He walked to a small table used for research pulled out his data pad and hesitated. This could be the day he had long awaited but he knew no matter what happened it only held heart ache. With a heave of his shoulders and an expulsion of the breath he had not known he was holding he inserted the chip.

The screen lit with bright blue writing and images. What should he do first? He entered a filter and typed in females. The list quickly got smaller and his breathing halted again. 'Filter Keyword: Human' he typed now and once again the list decreased. 'Filter Keyword: age 25-35' it was mechanical a praticticed ritual to rival any religion. The list became very few. 'Sort by: First names' he typed and tge list reorganized again.

Beside each name was a picture and beneath each name was a description. Ordo scrolled down to the B's. Her name...wasn't there.

He scrolled back to the top. Beside each name was a description and a small paragraph on the deceased. Ordo silently and deliberately began looking at each face for the one that he had spent so long searching for. The list was barely 100 names and the search was thorough. Each face qas scanned and re-scanned. Ordo wasn't satisfied and removed his helmet before continuing. One by one He went through the list as his bloodshot grey-green eyes examined every face. The end of the list neared and his hope began to die.

But....there amongst the poor wretched souls who had no names he saw a face. The features were not the vibrant full features of a young woman full of life. They were sunken and frail but the the same dark eyes that haunted his dreams and had filled him with so much joy stared back at him from the data pad.

A big armored hand rose silently to his mouth as his already reddened eyes began to stream. If his eyes had been oceans he would still not have had enough tears to release what he felt. His hand left his shuddering lips and touched the emaciated image of the woman he once had held so dear. An armored finger tip caressed the image as if she were there in his hands and his braod shoulders slumped forward as he began to silently weep. His whole body shook as he slowly lowered hos forhead to rest against the cold sceen of the data pad. He couldn't breath. His face became red as the veins in his neck and head stood out from the strain. Finally the sound a deep sob that could only come from the depths of a shattered heart escaped his scarred lips. The man who had faced Sith warriors with only his fist, who had rode war droids through atmospheres of war riddled worlds, the one who could not be broken by any war, the hardened mountain of a man began to crumble. Sound couldn't reach him as he sat with his head against the tiny image. His thoughts if he had any were filled with sorrow. He felt but even that he could never explain. Perhaps a person who had had their heart replaced with shattered glass could have explained it but the man himself had no words.

He breathed a ragged breath and inhaled sharply.

"Oh dear god..." he whispered through his tear soaked face. "Why did I leave you?"

Finally he sat down the pad and brought his hands slowly to the side of his head and rested his elbows against the table's cold surface. He read the cause of death. Exposure. She had frozen and Ordo could do nothing aboit it.

His emotions slammed into her it took her a few moments to put up a wall in her mind to them. She watched as the strong nan that he was slowly crumbled. Her heart broke at his great sadness.

Rianna put her hand to the nape of his neck she could have used any skill right now to help but it would only delay his dealing with this. Rianna looked at the screen and read it all very quickly. Exposure. A horrid way to go but in the end she would have gone to sleep dreaming hallucinating.

"Cyar'ika" she whispered, she heard the torture in his words "you could not have known this would happen." Her fingers massaged his neck. "No one could have known. You were trying to make a life for you both, the greed of others did this. " She could see the head shakes around them. It was not the first time they witnessed this.

"You are both victims" yes whoever had done this was responsible for ruining two lives. Rianna would wait she wanted to take him from here protect him. But no she could see now. That was not the path he was a warrior and would not seek the easy path. There was a process to grief and right now he would look at himself for blame but in time this would change to anger. But at who.

Rianna could only do what he let her.

@[member="Ordo"]

He was in pain his big heart felt that it could not beat. He could feel the gentle hand on the back of his neck and he could not imagine needing something more. Her kind touch the touch of someone who loved him. It reminded him that he was still alive and that he still had people that needed him. He reached down with a hand and pulled at the gauntlet that encased his hand then reached up to touch her hand with his.

He had to remember that Bria was gone to a safer place with no war or pain and that he was still living in this galaxy. He thought of his vode and His dear Ri'ika. He drew a steadying breath. He failed but he tried again to steady himself. This time was slightly better.

"Sorry Cyar'ika," he said weakly as he felt her hand beneath his. "What do I do now?"

He was confused he couldn't think and he felt drained. He wanted to wrap his arms around Rianna and just sit with jer for a while but it wasn't the place.

Her words so comforting and warm reached him and though he was not sure how right they were just yet he knew she loved him and he needed nothing else at the moment. What would have happend if he had come alone? The thought wanted asking but the answer was uncertain but he was sure without Rianna's hands he would not be fairing well. He tried to stand and had to brace himself on the table.

"Maybe we should go?" He asked unsure of what to do with himself. He felt broken and lost and yet grateful he wasn't alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom