Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Secrets and stories (Ordo)(complete)

@[member="Ordo"]

"Yes let us go" as he rose up she moved closer to help him walk. What to do honor this woman taken from her home against her will. "We will mourn her. Honor her life" Rianna walked slowly carefully blocking out everyone as they came closer.

This was not what she expected. This she had thought would be so different. She paid no attention to the old man trailing after them.

"A drink? " she asked to calm him to take the edge away. She knew there was a saying for the dead but she could not think of it. Her concern was helping Ordo.

@[member="Ordo"]

@[member="Rianna Organa"]

Ordo looked down at Rianna. He was thankful she was there. He took deep breaths and finally put his buy'ce back on. He replace md his gauntlet and began following Rianna. He wanted a drink. Yes he could probably use a few. His memories flooded through a range of things. He had gone through so much and he could not believe it was over. He had found her. Regardless of the outcome he at least knew that he had found her. How many things had he gone through to get here. Tortures, battles, huntings, sleepless nights, fears of all kinds and finally it was over. He remembered the sith who had captueed him during his second year of searching and had tortured him for months. He recalled the many creatures that had tried to kill him. He thought of the battles he had fallen into along the way.

"I'm sorry." He said through his buy'ce speaker, "thank you for everything."

He walked beside her once again silent. His big hands hung low at his sides. He would have to get himslef together now and be honorable.

He wanted to cry but had nothing left. He just wanted to sit with Rianna for a while and not think about all that he might have done of he had known.

"Maybe you could just sit with me a while." He asked her calmly. "I need out of my armor."

((Sorry short I'm tired))

@[member="Ordo"]

Rianna was lost in her own thoughts. Time How much time had gone. This had been a ride, whirlwind since their meeting. She swallowed hard reaching over for his hand encased in armour larger than her own. So different from two different worlds.

"I will sit with you for as long as you like" Rianna looked again at the tall broad brave man who walked beside her his emotions churnen within him hidden by the helmet. Emotions she let in slowly. Rianna like Ordo knew duty, wore it like a mantle looking out for others rather than themselves.

He had completed his promise and found Bria. But now what lay ahead, she had a mission to attend to. And then there was the protection of the Republic. She wanted to lay her Jedi to the side and for a time just be Rianna.

What if who she was was not what he needed. Or wanted. For the first time Rianna was uncertain. "The ship to change? Or have you something different in mind?"

"The ship." He said wirh a distracted nod. He looked down at her hand in his. It was nice to see and to feel. He didn't know what he would do without her there. His big heart ached as he walked but he knew the ache would have been far worse if he didn't have someone to love him. What had he done to receive such a blessing? Certainly nothing. What would he do of he lost her too? As they neared the ship Ordo looked down she deserved so much better than him but he wasn't going to be the one to tell her. He cares too much now. As he crumbled she was right there to pick up hisnpieces and take him home.

The ship soon came into view and a thousand questions had run through his mind. He was prepared to do his duty for his clan and his people. He didn't know what he would do about hos love for Rianna though. He couldn't ask her to leave her republic and he could not walk away from the Mando'ad. However that didn't mean he had to be away from her. He could stay and be with her until Mand'alor called. It was common Mandalorians were known to roam. Why should he be different?

They walked up the boarding ramp and into the ship. Ordo lost in thought and tired from the heavy blows he had just taken took off his buy'ce and dropped it on the galley table. He slowly pulled off his gauntlets and sat them down. He removed the heavy beskar plates from his arms and torso. He sat down slowly and pulled out of the armorweave kote and sat in his grieves. The air on his broad back and chest was refreshing and he raised his hands to eub his face. He was scarred his back had tasted the lash in his time and he had seen many battles and more often than not he had been his own nurse and stitched his own wounds. However those sacrs those reminders paled beside the hurt and confusion he suffered. He remembered he wasn't alone and felt embarrassed for allowing her to see his upper body exposed but he didnt feel like running to hide either.

"Long day I think Cyar'ika." He said rubbing his face again. "Or maybe I'm just getting old?"

He avoided his own thoughts. He wanted to tell her again he loved her. He breathed deep and let his arms fall to the table.

"Ni kar'tayl gar darasuum." He said as he looked at her in the eyes, "vor entye."

[SIZE=12pt]What did he need, what did she need. They were both so lost in their own thoughts of what to do next. Rianna removed her gloves, and set her lightsaber onto a table. Never was she without it, it was always near. The ship, it was sanctuary it was the place that was his, it was his home. It was a place of familiar comfort.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She watched him take off the armor, her cheeks turned red she felt as if she were intruding upon his privacy, she looked away. “Old, no not old. Tired. Perhaps.” She spoke softly, she always had people listened when one spoke softly in some of the great halls. Rianna reached back and took out the clip, it had been pulling on her hair, and she ruffled her hair loose.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Healer heal thyself she thought. She looked over at him sitting there at the table, his gaze met hers as he spoke the words again. Inside she felt the emotions well up, she smiled at him as she moved toward him around the table, she had not spoken the words in a long time, and she wondered if she were committing a wrong, but Yokuni had disappeared.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]And this man before her treated her with kitt gloves, with a gentleness and caring that her heart longed for, when he looked at her he made her feel as if she were the center of the galaxy, and all she wanted to do was be with him, share his days see what it was like to be with him, to find out if they could each fit into the others’ world.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Her heart hurt for him, “Ni kar’tayl gar darasuum ner cyar’ika” her dark eyes looked lovingly upon him.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]@[member="Ordo"][/SIZE]

To hear those words spoken by her at that moment was more than the big man could have hoped for. He stood and went to her. His heart beat rapidly and though the pain in his chest was fresh and though it made him feel broken he still knew what had grown between them.

It was unexpected and unintentional bit the feelings they shared were still there and that he could not deny. He approached and reached for her hands. He didn't know how to put her at ease about what they had to face the challenges of being in such differnt positions. They were both leaders among their respective peoples and duty vould not and should not be denied but he would not put aside love not for a moment. He. Lifted her hands in his and kissed them. He looked down his eyes still red but he did love her. He wasn't just looking for a safe place in the storm.

"I'll be yours if you'll have me." He said as he looked into her eyes, "I'll do what it takes to make this work if you want me too."

His heavy scarred chest was still as his heart hung suspended on the silence.

"Even learn to swim." Ordo said after a moment, he still managed a joke and a small smile.

Everything in her shouted yes, everything. She stood there looking into his eyes she felt his love his sincerity. "I want to claim you as my own and shout it from planet to planet." There were things though well one. Rianna, Dutchess Rianna Organa of Alderaan needed to present and introduce potential husbands to her sister.

She stepped closer her hands she slipped from his as she slid them up his arms, "I am yours, Cyar'ika. " She looked away, "I cannot claim you unless Arianna approved." It was the hardest thing she had ever said. Rianna gripped his arms tightly as if to prevent someone from ripping her away from him.

She hoped he understood, she looked up longingly for understanding. She was not a Jedi at this moment she was Rianna, a woman looking up at the man she loved. "We need to go to Alderaan" Rianna sounded like a child that had to ask permission and she was in this. She as head of her house had an obligaiion, unlike mandalorians who married on the spot.

One would think it would be easy since Faith was married to Dar'yaim but no. They had married on the spot Faith was just 16, headstrong, and her mother was furious. Arianna felt as though her child had been stolen. Rianna was not sure how Arianna would receive Ordo.

"I will teach you everything, including swimming. " She smiled weakly, "and flying"

@[member="Ordo"]

Ordo looked at her and gave her his best understanding smile. He knew her name. He knew she had a title. There were few people he didn't check out but that was before he had gotten to know her. It never mattered to him. She was Ri'ika and thats all that mattered.

"To Alderaan and a thousand other worlds if your're there." He said as he put his arms around her. He meant it. What would he do if they didn't like him? What would he say to show he was Deserving of her hand and her family. His clan would accept her with zeal but they would just be happy he was happy.

"As soon as you are ready to go you just tell me." He said pulling her close and kissing her softly. "I'll always be here."

She did not deserve him,but it did not matter anymore what was deserved she could not see ahead without him and did not want to. She smiled as he kissed her emotions opening up. She opened herself further a single hand moved to his cheek. She sought his presence in the force.

The force which binds all living things together. Her Jedi started asking question, but there was one that the dutchess and the Jedi asked, what about children.

"I am with you no matter what, I can feel you always" She wrapped her essencr and presence around him in the force he would know if she were in trouble she would know if he needed her. This bond she was creating was stronger than permission. Her love more than fleeting. "Kiss me like I'm yours" she whispered. "Alderaan has waited this long what is a little longer?"

What if Arianna said no what would she do, Rianna could not think in it would not even though it lingered there taunting her. But she knew they needed to go there and soon but first this kiss she wanted.

@[member="Ordo"]

Ordo was not the kind of man that did things half heartedly. He never had been. He heard her whisper and his only desire was that she know that he was and would ever be hers. He reached for her and placed a big hand in the side of her face and leaned in. His other hand on the small of her back. He brought his lips to hers gently at first and then he allowed his love and desire for her to have control. He kissed her deeply and with a passion he had never shown. He kissed her and held her tightly to his chest. His big heart pounded and raced. He did not know what the future held but right now he was engrossed in her. Her scent her touch, were his only thoughts.

He wondered about children and families. Who would raise them would she want any, but all in time. Things would work out in time.

Once again as before he lifted her in his arms and held her like a new bride as he kissed her again with the same desire and love of a man that was irrevocably, unconditionally and uncontrollably in love.

He didn't speak he just broke there kiss and looked into her eyes his forehead against hers. Before he kissed her again.

The kiss was the culminative of strong emotions, emotion that Rianna allowed to enter her, so that she could feel it emotions that embedded themselves into her mind, her spirit her very essence. The kiss drained her, and left her breathless.

Rianna rested her forehead against his, "you don't know how much there have been times when this was exactly what I wanted" She told him in great honesty. "I've done a thing which you may be angry about cyar'ika." She did not open her dark eyes she did not want to see if he would be angry with her, but she could not help herself. There would be many times to come when they were apart and she would live in agony trying to find out if he was alright.

"I've created a bond between us, one that will only give the sense of either well being or danger. I will be able to know, and you with time and recognition of the sensations should be able to sense me. It is not telepathic or anything, just a tiny thread for peace of mind" She kissed him hard, he needed to know how much this meant to her, she broke away, "please don't be angry with me" Even if Arianna said no, they would never be parted.

@[member="Ordo"]

"Angry? Angry?." The thought of being angry with her was as close to unimaginable as any thing could be in that moment. Did hw like Jettise things? He wasn't sure but the idea of being connected to her forever and of always knowing whether or not she was ok was a powerfully intoxicating idea.

"I would never be angry with you for wanting to know if I were ok." He meant it he would enrole at the temple himself for her. "And I will know if your safe?"

With all he had been through for the last sseven plus years he could not deny he Wanted to never let her go. However, if they were apart he would know she is safe.

"Lets hope the times we are apart and need to worry are few." He said lifting her chin to kiss her again. "Until then we can enjoy being close."

A great relief he was not angry oh Goddess thank you she thought. "Yes you will know it will be calm I believe and terror if not" a touch to her chin the gentle lift to raise her gaze she smiled terribly happy. "Yes let us enjoy this time and our closeness" How close would they get here docked in this place. They were alone and it was peaceful.

And now one step closer, "Alderaan my love waits for us dearest can you see yourself as Duke of House Organa, I know you would care for the people and become familiar with our ways. But could you live there too?" Questions she needed to ask.

The people who resided within the borders of Organa land were much like children, my like family. Her family was their protectors. So much to think on the other questions would come once Arianna was consulted.

@[member="Ordo"]

Ordo? A duke? It just didn't seem quite what someone would have thought to put together in one sentence. Technically he was already a duke or lord. He was Aliit'buir, clan father he had hundreds of people or more that were on his care but he didn't know if it were the same. His people looked to him because he was strong and he did his duty. Could her people look to him and be confident? Could they see him as anything but an outsider? He could protect them without fail but when there was no one to fight, would he be someone they still wanted among them?

"I don't know if they would want me." He said a little worried. It was the people not himself that he was concerned for. "Could anyone look at me and see what you do? My people see my scars and know I will fight for them. Would you're people be able to do the same?"

Ordo sat down on their small bench and held her close. He would do anything to be with her. That much he knew.

"I have things to ask as well." He held her close so he could feel her against his skin. "I'm a clan chief. Could you see yourself married to me. And I have adopted children would you treat them like they were your own. I would be duke to be with you but are you sure you want what I am?"

He softly brushed her dark hair with his hand as he spoke. He felt her breaths and longed to hold her like this endlessly. He just didn't know of she wanted to be tied up with all he was.

Rianna grew quiet thinking on those at home the ones that petitioned for help, for advice. Then there was the meetings of Nobles Ordo among them made her smile they would surely think twice of crossing Ordo even though she was quite the softer. The only difference Alderaan tended to not be as direct as Mandalorians.

Could anyone see what she saw if they took time to see how could they not. "The people look for strength and for someone to champirn them. They will see what I see"

Rianna had no children, she turned her face to bury it in his chest. Slowly she lifted her face to see him "I would love them as I you, anything I don't know will you teach me? I would never want to embarrass you or disappoint you or members of your clan. " worried concerned. "They may not like me as I am Jedi" she felt his hand as he touch ed her hair.

Marriage. A union. Eternal. She would be an outsider again until they knew her.

Were they making a mistake? Should they stop now before before what? No they were beyond that but not so far. But.

"Things may be awkward at times." Rianna thought quietly, "are you sure you want this?" She stated now, her heart hurting. As she tried to be reasonable tried to make sense. Tried nit to let her emotions rule. We're both scared she thought. Maybe we are over thinking. Maybe we should just do what Faith did and deal with it.

@[member="Ordo"]

The big man smiled. How much alike they were in worries. They seemed so different and yet were so similar.

"My family would just be happy to have me out of their hair, I think." He said with a chuckle "but they would treat you as their own the minute they met you."

He was sure of that at least. But yes things would be awkward and then again.

"Life is awkward, Ner Cyar'ika." he said with groWing confidence. "I can't say what may be but I know what is and that I love you."

He savored her against him. Her hands and body pressed to his. There wpuld be a lot to learn and much to do.

"I guess we'll just have to learn together and laugh about the rest." He said leaning his head to hers. She was worth anything and he was ready to prove it.

Rianna laughed and hugged him tightly. She knew she couldn't go on without him And that yes he was right there would always be something some awkwardness.

"Oh to hell with protocol, I'm the oldest. And you know what I've learned sometimes it's better to seek forgiveness rather than permission." Rianna leaned back a single hand cupped Ordo's chin, she picked it up slowly.

"I claim you as my own, and ask you to stand by my side now and always. Will you accept me?" Dark eyes waited, anticipated his answer.

@[member="Ordo"]

"Cyar'ika...Ner Cyar'ika." He said looking into her eyes. He would have shouted yes from the roof tops. "Mhi solus tome, mhi solus dar'tome, mhi me'dinui an, mhi ba'juri verde."

As far as he was concerned it was done. He was her riduur now and she his. All that was left was to introduce her to his family and for him to seek acceptance from hers.

He kissed her again and this time with the freeness of a husband. He held her close with his hand gently on the back of her neck. He had not even dared hope for this but he would make her happy or he would give his life to try.

"Maybe," he said as nerves began to build in his chest and stomach. "We should have that drink and retire for the evening?"

It was done just like that. Married. "Cyar'ika " she whispered, she wanted to do this right . A kiss of a lover, the passion of a husband. Rianna felt the butterflies in her stomach, retire. Oh my she began the words slowly trying to say them right.. "Mhi solus tome, mhi solus dar'tome, mhi me'dinui an, mhi bar'juri Verde"

She took a short breath excited, fearful, nervous. "Yes my husband let us drink a toast and retire" husband. Partner. Lover. Friend. He was so many things.

A million thoughts. But right now one that mattered, "I love you." It was all she thought. If there were consequences, oh well. Deal with it later, a few days maybe. Or more. As she spoke words caught up.

@[member="Ordo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom