Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Secret Stocking Swap!

9PFt733.jpg
THE SJO SECRET STOCKING SWAP
Life day, life day! It is nearly upon us.​
Alright, I know we have a little over a month to go... but it's never too early to start celebrating Life Day, right? We have a few fun threads planned for next month, and thought it would also be amusing to have a little gift swap here for SJO members. It's just for fun, not required in any way. We're setting this up now in order to give everyone time to plan and make preparations.

How it works:
Sign up below if you are interested in participating! You will receive an awesome gift, and share in the spirit of giving! Once the list is finalized, we will give every participant another SJO member to make/buy a gift for.

And, it's SECRET -- don't tell anyone, please!

If you are making an item, please keep things general "for my secret swap recipient, ect"

Rules:
In order to participate, you must be willing to either make (sub) a gift for your Secret Stocking Swap recipient -- or -- purchase an item from the Marketplace that you think they would like. And of course, your participation in the thread is appreciated when it starts.

The actual thread will go up sometime next month, more details to follow. But, you will post your stocking, including the item(s) you have included for your recipient -- and tag them. And yeah, they will know who their Secret Swap person was OOC, but not IC --- SHHHH.

We'll have a Tree of Life, holiday treats, and who knows, Wyyrkrisoookringle might even make an appearance again this year.

Participants (post below and I'll add you):
[member="Daphne Dara"]
[member="Yuroic Xeraic"]
[member="Asaraa Vaashe"]
[member="Jairdain"]
[member="Gir Quee"]
[member="Matsu Ike"]
[member="Eustachya"]
[member="Tanaski Yumi"]
[member="Tom Taff"]
[member="Rick Kaloo"]
[member="KeCholo"]
[member="Varindar Asyt"]
[member="Nesota Kynnovan"]
[member="Drystan Marakos"]
[member="Sko'saht"]

[member="Gir Quee"] - You'll reveal your gifts in the Life Day thread when it launches :)

Date is TBD, but sometime near the middle of next month.

OH. That reminds me, if anyone wants to donate a gift or two, you're more than welcome to do so!

The Stocking Swap/Life Day Thread is planned to go up in two weeks -- 11th of December. So, all new subs will need to be posted by that date. I will be sending out assignments today! Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom