Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sea, Sand and Sun (Open to Teen Characters)

Jerek laugh deepened at the girl’s goofy face, but she was right. He did want to see his girlfriend in her swimsuit.

What guy wouldn’t?

Allya was self-conscious about her body, but Jerek struggled to understand why. She had a well-built physique that illustrated her physical prowess with only her bare arms and legs, and as she removed her top, the teen could see that her torso displayed even more evidence of that. Jerek had never been in a duel or brawl with his girlfriend, but now he was curious at how that would end. He already knew how powerful she was in the Force, his wide eyes were discovering how much more powerful she could be overall. Why that was attractive to him, the Jedi youth didn’t know.

He did know that his girlfriend was embarrassed about the scars that crisscrossed her back, evidence of some horror that she had never divulged to him. For Jerek, they didn’t do anything to diminish Allya’s beauty, and her shyness was cute rather than irritating. Lust and attraction were supposed to be dangers to a Jedi, but after feeling them for himself, the padawan couldn’t fathom why. He loved watching his girlfriend strip down to the yellow bikini she wore, standing brightly against the darkness of her skin, showing off her athletic feminine body. If the masters teaching him back on Ossus had looked like this, Jerek would have had far more cause to pay attention.

”Hey, that’s not fair!” he called behind her, as Allya launched herself towards the water with a taunting finger and words. Jerek raced to catch up. Resisting the urge to dip into the Force for an extra bit of speed. He would let her win this race, after all he had won their last one. He didn’t slow as he approached Allya in the water, leaning down a little and reaching out his arms to scoop her into them. Now Jerek dipped into the Force to give himself some more speed, rushing deeper into the water until he couldn’t touch ground anymore and Allya was floating out of his arms.

He laughed at his own antics as he tread water next to her, ”Caught ya.”

Taking a breath of air, Jerek dove under the water and swam a little ways, feeling the water as it flowed over his body. It was freeing, this movement through the water, even if it felt more sluggish than on land somehow. But unlike on land, the teen wasn’t tethered here, he felt like nothing was holding him down or keeping him in place. Here in the water, all three dimensions were open to him again, without the petty limits of gravity. His starfighter allowed him a similar freedom, but this was lightyears beyond that. This was pure joy.

Jerek popped back up above the surface farther out from shore, using his hands to wipe back the water and hair that clung to his face, and rub out his eyes so he could see something other than the blurry world that lurked under the water. He looked around for Allya, and spied the shore as he did, noting that more people had arrived to their beach party, and a few were still trickling in. He was glad to have more teenagers here, he missed being around kids his age since joining the Jedi Aces years ago.

There were even a few who looked distinctly outside that age bracket, like Micah and his sand castle. The itch to build one himself grew stronger, something he would have to do later. For now, he had other things to occupy him.

Like where Allya had gone.

[member="Nida Perl"] | [member="Tarix Talso"] | [member="Jaeson Starchaser"] | [member="Persephone Shan"] | [member="Kiran Arlos"] | [member=Micah] | [member="Allya Vi'Dreya"] | [member="Kat Decoria"] | [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Seaja Linata"] | [member="Kahlil Zambrano"] | [member="Milla Ordo"] | [member="Loreena Arenais"] | [member="Abigail Meredydd"] | [member="Shoden Moz"] | [member="Beth Cadera"] | [member="Zeke Tune"] | [member="Demitry Draskovits"]​

Kahlil's eyes snapped right over to [member="Demitry Draskovits"] as he approached. They narrowed for just a moment. Heretic. In that brief moment his instincts screamed to eliminate this foe, but he squashed that down. He was here under the invite of [member="Allya Vi'Dreya"] , who had already saved his life once. She wasn't going to just trap him, right? Kahlil bit his bottom lip, trying to decide.

Ultimately, he decided he wanted to trust someone for once.

"No, you can sit if you'd like. I'd be pretty lame if I was the only one alone right?" He smiled warmly at the Acolyte, motioning to a spot beside him. "I'm Kahlil."

[member="Zeke Tune"] [member="Beth Cadera"] [member="Kat Decoria"] [member="Shoden Moz"] [member="Abigail Meredydd"] [member="Loreena Arenais"] [member="Milla Ordo"] [member="Seaja Linata"] [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] @Micah @Kiran Arlos [member="Persephone Shan"] [member="Jaeson Starchaser"] [member="Tarix Talso"] [member="Jerek Zenduu"] [member="Nida Perl"]

The beach seemed to be an active place today as more people began to show up. One thing she noticed was how much younger she was then everyone else, except for the young Cathar who was building a sand castle further down the beach. She moved away from the shoreline with her small collection of seashells to make a bracelet with.

As she made her way towards a more shaded area, she spotted a girl several years older than her nearby. What made Milla pause for a moment was the fact that the girl had prosthetic legs. She wondered if the sand got into the joints or damaged them somehow. Curiosity was always strong in Milla and now it was getting the better of her as she cautiously approached [member="Kat Decoria"]. She noticed the datapad the older girl was using, but wasn't sure what for.

Milla came to a stop a short distance from Kat and almost hesitated for a moment. She had several questions but wasn't sure which one to ask first, but also she was just plain nervous at the same time. "Whatcha working on?"

Lori nodded as [member="Zeke Tune"] mentioned his love of the ocean. She remembered that comment well. Especially as it brought to mind some of the most romantic spots on Commenor...according to all the tourism ads, anyways. One of them is Rock Point Bay, which has a gorgeous lighthouse and beautiful crystal flowers that glow in the dark. But after the destruction of Munto City, millions of the flowers were collected and placed as a memorium around the Dead Scar; one for each life stolen. It was a sad place, a dark place, and it will remain that way for a long time.

As Zeke took her hand, she was brought back to the present. The present was a lot nicer than the past. She was in wonderful company. And it felt amazing. Her joy and admiration were clearly written on her face, although the sunglasses hid part of it.

"I don't really know how to swim. Just a little bit. Enough to keep my head above the water, anyways."

[member="Shoden Moz"] caught her attention. Lori smiled and waved back. Whether or not her cousin would blab to Uncle [member="Darlyn Excron"] wassomething that she'd have to figure out later. Instead she tilted her head to the side a bit in thought at Zeke's question. "Hmmm....How about near the water? That way I can watch you swim and do a bit of beachcombing."

Oh yes, she loved to collect things from her travels. Zeke always made it easy though, as he tended to draw or paint the memories of their days together.

As for a swimsuit, she had a one piece under her dress. Can't expect to go to the beach and NOT get wet, afterall. Such a ridiculous thought.

Demitry grinned, settling down besides [member="Kahlil Zambrano"] . "I'm Demitry Draskovits." He began to reach out to shake his hand, but thought it would be formal and tried to play it off by running his hand through his hair.
"I'm sure you aren't the only person by them selves, I mean, I was until.. Uh, twenty seconds ago." He simply shrugged, settling back into the sand. His pale skin was already burning a little, taking on a reddish hue. "Wasn't expecting too be this hot.. What about you?" He tugged at his colour, glancing around with a slightly bored expression. He moved his hand through the sand slowly, watching the grains drop.

"Kids, teens... I don't see the difference. They're all younger than I am!", Abigail chuckled. She then abruptly turned the moment Beth told her her she was older. Abigail gave Beth a smirk while she looked at her with judging eyes.
"Nah," she then laughed," look at yourself. You look much too young for you to be older than me."

Taking a deep breath, Abigail smiled at [member="Beth Cadera"] . The woman had a real positive effect on her. She was right, obviously. This was the time to relax, the time to leave all the troubled thoughts behind for a while.

"You're right," she admitted. "Lets enjoy being here. I could do with some music, drinks and swimming to be honest. So, yes, you're right... for once."

With a grin she quickly hopped forward, leading Beth to the spot the blonde had chosen herself.

Without waiting for Beth, Abigail grabbed a towel from the small backpack she brought, and gently placed it on the beach before letting herself fall down on top of it. She clumsily lied there for a few seconds, her arms spread out and her hair a mess, before she looked at the girl standing over her.

"So? You want a drink? Or do you want me to beat you in a race to the water?", she asked with a grin, still lying on her towel and in the sand.

Nida tensed briefly, caught off guard by the approach. Somehow she didn’t expect anyone else to be here, which was really quite silly. This was a party after all, did she think that the bar would be deserted?

She turned towards the person who’d addressed her, suddenly finding the young man strikingly familiar. “Uncle Damian?” As soon as the words left her lips, she knew that she was wrong. While he bore an uncanny resemblance to her uncle, he was far younger.

“Oh, I’m sorry about that! You sort of look like somebody I know.” Staring down into her juice, Nida smiled awkwardly and hoped that the friendly stranger couldn’t see the embarrassed flush on her cheeks. “That’s…you don’t have to do that, it’s okay!” She didn’t particularly understand the concept of flirting.

But he was kindly and Nida liked people, so she saw no reason to turn him away. “I’m Nida, it’s nice to meet you.” Looking up from her juice, she brought her smile towards him rather than the drink. “What brings you to the bar?” Nervously, she poked at the surface of her beverage with a straw.

[member="Jaeson Starchaser"]

Beth gave the biggest, teasing grin to [member="Abigail Meredydd"] as she shot her with eyes of judgement. “Okay, fair, but… Deal with it. And… Maybe, but we’re talking about chronologically here!” She had half a mind to stick her tongue out at Abby, although she knew that Abby was able to tease much better than Beth could.

Of course I’m right! We barely get anytime to just relax now-a-days.” She said with a grin as she walked backwards in the sand. She felt the sand trickle between her toes as she sighed in semi-bliss. Really, they should have done something like this sooner. Beth was already as happy as she could be. “I hope you have fun, I think we’ll have fun together, anyway.” She returned to walking normally before she stopped at the spot she pointed too.

While Abby got a towel out, Beth simply plopped down into the sand as she stretched her legs and arms out. The warmth of the sun beating down and the sand dancing over her skin... She let out a sigh of contentment. By now, though, she had noticed some familiar faces but unsure of how to really greet them, she decided to just focus on Abby. “Hmmm, I could go for some lemonade. But, a race to the water that you totally won’t win might be fun… I wonder who could hold their breaths longer.” She gave a curious face to Abby, one clearly implying a contest.

Beth, though, had another thought as she unpacked her bag. She placed a bottle of sunscreen in the sand beside her and also took out the speaker. “Do you need any sunscreen? Before we do anything else?” She asked. She chuckled after a couple seconds, “I can’t have you going back to the Republic burnt like a crisp, you know.”

Zeke Tune

Your Secret Dark Obsession
Zeke smiled at the woman, as they moved towards the beach, hand in hand. As she mentioned she couldn't swim, his eyes sparkled. “Well then, how about I teach you how to swim, lovely? I think that sounds like a lovely time at the beach.” Together, they walked towards the ocean itself, and once close up to it, he searched for a good spot. When he found a spot he placed the umbrella, and laid out the beach towels.

Once everything was set up, Zeke sat down on the towel, took off his sandals and then buried his feet in the sand. “Hahah, I haven't done this in awhile. I missed it.” His arms opened for her, inviting her to come close, to cuddle. Let's be honest, he was addicted to the woman next to him. His eyes never even wandered to anyone else. Like before, his mind refused to acknowledge the existence of anyone else on the beach quite yet. It would in time, but for the moment, she was the entirety of his world.

His mind raced at the images he wanted to draw. Most of it was her, framed against the ocean. Though, the spot itself was beautiful, and there was so much inspiration to be found here. His eyes finally acknowledged the others on the beach. The kids that had just chased each other in to the water. Young love from the looks of it, their eyes only on each other. However...he looked back at [member="Loreena Arenais"] and his heart skipped a beat. Yeah, he felt the same way as them. This girl just made his heart skip beats, and race constantly.

Kat was midway through a note when a young girl approach her, Kat looked up at the pretty yet young child with a warm smile. "Hi, I'm working on some armour that I want to use if I ever go out and fight Sith." Kat answered as she finished her notes then placed her datapad to the side. Ruffling her white hair, Kat then tide it into a high ponytail. Looking at the girl, Kat could see that there were some more burning questions within the young girl. Smiling, it reminded Kat of herself when she was that age, always asking her father on questions about technology and how things worked together well.

Patting the sand next to her, "take a seat if you like, nice just to relax and enjoy the sun shining down on us. So, what else do you want to know? I can tell you have more questions, got a look I had when I was your age." Kat chuckled as she leaned back and watched the waves lap at the beach, people were splashing around and laughing, Kat decided she wanted to wait a bit longer before she entered the water. Her legs wouldn't get damaged by the sea but she wasn't sure she wanted to go in it yet. Kat waved to Beth, her best friend but could tell she was busy with another person so let her be for now. There would be other times. Looking at the young girl who had approached her, Kat smiled and waited for the questions to tumble out like they often did when people got excited or interested in something.

[member="Milla Ordo"] | [member="Beth Cadera"]

Milla returned Kat's smile with her own. So she was working on an armour design, one that would allow her to fight Sith. The girl almost gave a shudder at the thought of fighting a Sith. She may be of Mandalorian decent, but she'd rather explore and learn then fight. Milla sat down next to [member="Kat Decoria"] when she offered for the girl to sit next to her.

"The sun is nice." Kat was right, Milla had a lot of questions. She thought about which one to ask first as Kat waved at another woman a distance off. Well, she might as well ask several at once and let the woman answer them as she saw fit. "Are you really going to fight Sith? Does sand ever bother your legs?" She wanted to ask more things, some less relevant than others, but she held back.

"Heh. Fair." Kahlil chuckled a bit, glancing over to [member="Demitry Draskovits"] for a moment before glancing back out at the ocean. He had never actually seen an ocean before, not like this. Being able to dig his toes in the sand was a dream he didn't even know he had. "I guess it's hot. I'm not use to any of this so I couldn't say one way or another." The rather tall Sith hugged his knees to his chest, resting his chin upon them with the faintest of a smile.

"It's gotta make you feel lonely though." For a moment the smile turned almost sad. Around the pair of Sith already different couples were arriving, earning a glance from the Knight. They were so focused only on each other. It was.. It looked nice. "They all seem to have someone they can trust and depend on. I wonder what that'd be like." He blinked at his own words, quickly rubbing the back of his head in a nervous tick.

"A.. Ah not that that matters much. We're here to relax right? Yeah."

[member="Allya Vi'Dreya"] [member="Zeke Tune"] [member="Beth Cadera"] [member="Kat Decoria"] [member="Shoden Moz"] [member="Abigail Meredydd"] [member="Loreena Arenais"] [member="Milla Ordo"] [member="Seaja Linata"] [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] [member="Micah"] [member="Kiran Arlos"] [member="Persephone Shan"] [member="Jaeson Starchaser"] [member="Tarix Talso"] [member="Jerek Zenduu"] [member="Nida Perl"] [member="Milla Ordo"] [member="Kat Decoria"]

"Maybe I should wet my feet. . ." Persephone thought aloud, forgetting the droid perched by her shoulder. Sadly she couldn't swim although she ironically loved the water, and the water here was so pure and clean. There were no real beaches on Coruscant. Only simulated ones and they never measured up, not that she'd know.

"I think that's not the best choice for you mistress," Med reproached, as he often did.

"Well I wasn't asking!" Persephone snapped, not in the mood.

"Well technically. . . -" He began.

"Shush!"

He bowed his head, "very well mistress, but at least let me take a water sample and scan the shore to make sure the conditions are safe."

But Persephone had already risen and shed her gray mantle. Underneath she wore a very simple burgundy bikini that complimented her hourglass figure and her lower half was loosely tied by a gray sarong. As she rose, she grabbed the UV umbrella that Med handed her and together they descended the hill that overlooked the beach, the soft grass slowly turned into sinking sand that burned her neatly manicured toes also colored red. She triggered the mechanism on the umbrella and held it over her, letting it rest on one shoulder while her cascading locks had reserved the other. Meds thermal cooling systems would be enough to keep him from melting in the blinding sun, after all, he was the very best technology the Empire had to offer, surpassing most models of droids across the galaxy in his innovation and build. Who sent him to her and why he followed her everywhere was a mystery Cassus and the Order were still helping her solve, but beyond his guarantees that his sole duty was the 'maintenance and security of the biological organism named Persephone Dhem,' she felt safe with him because she could sense nothing malevolent about him. Only his mild annoyances.

As they approached the water Persephone took the crowd in, peering over her oversized sunglasses and momentarily lifting her sunhat, noticing faces that she had never seen before. She knew nobody outside of Coruscant that wasn't a Jedi that had helped her, or an Imperial or Sith that had tormented her. Ashla, Cassus' master had recommended she go. Both she, Cassus and Med had all begrudgingly agreed with the order veiled as a suggestion. When the wave of the water finally reached her ankles, she was surprised by its refreshing warmth. It's almost as if it woke her up and stirred her soul. Now when she looked at the most distant plane of water twinkling in the horizon she felt the force swell within her. Rising, rising. She closed her eyes, fearing it would overwhelm her here in such a public place. All noise and feeling were drowned away except the splashing of the waves, the hum of the ocean breeze, and the juxtaposing warmth of the sun and the coolness of the water on her leg. One by one those sensations left her mind. Rising more the force took her to the place she feared, and although she trembled she tried to accept it's inevitability the way Cassus, Tyl and Ashla had encouraged her to let go, even though it sounded counterintuitive and she felt she would drown in infinity.

She saw the force in shadows of color, red, blue, gray, every color in a prism of light. They were strewn on the beach like those shimmering shells in the sun, and they painted a constellation like them too. Some were a massive, overwhelming presence, suffocating even, and others were benign and sweet. She felt them all, penetrating, connecting, repelling, speeding around or standing calm. Everyone on this beach was touched by the force. She didn't know why she felt scared, but she took a deep breath and it became the first earthly sound that entered her periphery again. She opened her eyes and the force began to wane down, loosening its grip on her.

Med had obviously been trying to communicate with her, unsuccessfully, asking if he should carry her away or inject her with a sedative. She hushed him softly and continued with her deep breathing, looking down, splashing her feet on the tide that had arrived to them. She felt like she was perhaps making progress, but wasn't sure. She hadn't inadvertantly destroyed the beach and everyone on it, that was a start. Maybe Ashla and Tyl were right, she was ready.

To tell you the truth, Allya liked it when she lost to Jerek. She wasn't a being of intense pride, she wasn't super competitive. She could be, this was true. However, whenever she was out done by Jerek she felt safe. Allya was powerful, bred for war, a weapon, able to destroy entire armies with proper planning. But, she couldn't out run him. She couldn't escape. He was always on her, always able to out maneuver her, on the ground or in a ship. And frankly, she found it really hot, and it made her feel safe when she was next to him.

As he caught and ran with her, her wet, smooth form was pressed close to his. However, she had a plan. She waited for it, and as soon as he hit the deeper part of the water, she quickly submerged, and began to focus her power, as she attempted to hide herself. Finally, she hit the bottom, and positioned herself. As she leapt from the ocean floor, she used force power to grapple Jerek. Arms wrapped around him, they would leap out of the water and belly flop back in. Once she had her head above the waves, she laughed head off. “Hahaha! Oh Jerek! That was too much fun. Oh oh oh! Can we get people to go snorkeling with us, Cyar'ika?! Please please please please?!” Those large brown eyes got all the larger, as she stared into Jerek's eyes. The girl pressed herself close, as her legs kicked in the water. She tried to push them both back towards the beach so she could get the gear.

She loved adventure, she wanted to explore the wreck to see the sea life, and to search for the hidden treasure! Oh she knew it probably didn't exist, but who cared! It was the thrill of it all that made it exciting, wasn't it?

[member="Jerek Zenduu"]

Demitry frowned a little at [member="Kahlil Zambrano"] 's words about relationships. "Yeah, makes you wonder, doesn't it?" He muttered to himself, glancing around at all the different people. "So many people here.. And I'm probably only going to end up talking to you." He frowned at this, before turning back to Zahil. "Nice isn't it? I've never really saw it either." He looked out into ocean, smiling sadly.

"Anyway, not here to be depressed. You do much in your free time?" He continued to run his hand through the sand, seeming very intrigued about it. He raised his hand up, raising clumps of the sand with the force before dropping it again. "Think you could make sand balls? Like snow balls and stuff." He rubbed his eyes for a moment, accidentally rubbing sand into them. "Oh dear.."

At the mention of Damian Starchaser the youth's eye twitched a little. There was a bit of anger that boiled up in him for a moment before it subsided, replaced in quick succession by a sense of want, longing, and sadness before Jaeson was able to regain control over himself. Taking a breath he considered for a moment what had just happened. Perhaps that's why he was sent here, for humiliation, to be reminded that he was a mere copy. His mind raced a bit as he thought of the consequences before determining it best to not over think the situation least he decided why he choose to approach [member="Nida Perl"] in the first place. That particular line of thought could be utterly devastating.

"It's great to meet you" Jaeson said after the girl introduced herself, which brought a natural smile to his face. "I'm Jaeson," making his own introduction, "I have to admit I was sent here by my guardian, and this seemed like the natural first stop." With one hand in a fluid motion Jae patted the bar and looked down at Nida. His smile broadened before he turned to the bartender and ordered another round of fruity beverages for the pink girl.

And what now? She knew his clone template. Would the girl put two and two together? Did it matter? Should he tell her? All these things entered into calculations he was making. "But what about you? You interested in diving the wreck or going for a swim?"

"Heh. Don't waste your time only talking to me. There's so many different faces that you can get to know." But could the same be said for himself? Kahlil already recognized a number of the people here, most of which being Jedi. Some he had even fought against recently. It really was an awkward place to be when you were the Son of the Emperor. As the sand started flying he casually raised a hand and solidified a barrier of red to keep him covered.

"Sand doesn't do what snow does unfortunately. Gotta be a bit more careful, yeah?"

[member="Demitry Draskovits"] [member="Allya Vi'Dreya"] [member="Zeke Tune"] [member="Beth Cadera"] [member="Kat Decoria"] [member="Shoden Moz"] [member="Abigail Meredydd"] [member="Loreena Arenais"] [member="Milla Ordo"] [member="Seaja Linata"] [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] [member="Micah"] [member="Kiran Arlos"] [member="Persephone Shan"] [member="Jaeson Starchaser"] [member="Tarix Talso"] [member="Jerek Zenduu"] [member="Nida Perl"] [member="Milla Ordo"] [member="Kat Decoria"]

Abigail relaxed on her towel, bathing in the sun for a moment with her eyes closed. Beth was right. Again. This was going to be an amazing day, and they were going to have lots of fun. She really needed something like this to distract her for a moment. Yeah, Beth was right.

But, of course, Abigail would never actually admit that. That'd be quite foolish.

Abigail had seen a lot of new faces, which wasn't exactly a surprise. Most people here weren't exactly in the same age category as she was. Still, she was fairly certain she recognised someone she had once fought up ahead. It had been a friendly match, and her opponent had been Jerek, who had turned out to be a rather cool kid. There was also someone else, looking a bit older than the rest and hand in hand with an even older looking man. She looked oddly familiar to her, although Abigail couldn't remember why.

Her calm relaxation wasn't long lived however, as she heard Beth talk about a race. Abigail's eyes immediately opened again as she looked at Beth, who in turn gave her a curious look.

"Did... did you just challenge me?", Abigail asked, somewhat uncertain as she used her arms to sit up on her knees.

When she noticed [member="Beth Cadera"] smirking and grabbing a speaker and sunscreen, while talking about getting burnt, Abigail shook her head with a smile.

"No no no no. No!", she said between laughs. "Hold on a moment. Did - or did you not," she chuckled cheerfully before pausing for a moment, looking at Beth with a wide smile," just challenge me to a race?"

After a chuckle, Abigail's smile turned into a teasing grin before she added with exaggeration and a playful wink," You know you shouldn't challenge me. I'm awfully competitive."

Lori gave [member="Zeke Tune"] 's hand a squeeze as he offered to teach her how to swim. It wasn't as though it was something that could happen all in one lesson. Nope, this would take a while. Oh how HORRIBLE that would be!! To find reasons to spend even more time with her admirer; her cherished one was never a bad thing. In fact she loved having more ideas pop into her head like that. It helped to assure her that things would never become boring between them.

She watched as he set up their things for what was almost a picnic on the beach. Rather quickly she joined him, cozying up in his arms beside him so that she could take everything in. Everytime she caught Zeke looking at her she blushed, for his eyes were so intense as they studied her. More than likely his urge to draw or paint was so strong. She can feel the need for it in him, almost as though they were bonding. Lori was starting to be able to read him, to feel what he was feeling and understand it. And she loved that!

"I'd love to see how well you can swim out there. Maybe in a little while? After we've settled ourselves of course."

Beth turned the speaker on as some tunes began to come out of the speaker. She kept it fairly quiet – likely only Beth and [member="Abigail Meredydd"] would be able to hear the beach music. Alongside, she took her dress off and placed it inside the bag. She grabbed the sunscreen bottle as she opened it, squirted some on her hand, and began applying it to her legs. Her eyes then caught the sight of [member="Kat Decoria"] who gave her a wave.

She knew it was Kat! She gave a wave back with a big grin. It looked like a younger kiddo was hanging out with her. Beth perked a brow to Abigail as she mentioned something about a challenge and a race. “Hmmm? Sorry, what?” Beth said innocently as she finished applying the waterproof sunscreen. Skin care was very important on worlds like this! She tossed it over to Abby to use if she so choose.

Beth gave a devilish smile to Abigail as she whistled somewhat innocently. Beth slowly began to change her position, so she could sprint forward quickly. “I dunno, did I challenge you? I mean I know you got a nasty competitive streak, yeah, but… Did I?” She wiggled her eyebrows playfully as she laughed. “I technically only challenged you to a breathing contest but…

And with that, Beth bolted towards the water!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom