Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sea, Sand and Sun (Open to Teen Characters)

Milla thought about Kat's proposition on teaching her how to fight. "That would be fun. Then I'd have a start with some kind of training."

She sat up when Kat stood and stretched. "Swimming? Umm...okay
.." Milla followed after Kat down the beach to the waters edge. Unlike Kat, she didn't jump into the water, but slowly waded in till she reached her waist. This water was much deeper than she was used to.

[member="Kat Decoria"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6oIbcr4IgM​
Maramere_Bar.png
Her body cut through the waves with a practiced precision that had taken years of practice. Swimming had been a regular part of her training since childhood. When it came to physical activities she had the edge, simply due to the fact she had never stopped training. However, Jerek was in great shape too, the Jedi sure knew how to make them. Step by step he kept up with her. This made her heart race, even more than the exertion of the race.

It burned, her lungs, her arms, she pushed herself hard. Her effort was well rewarded as she began to pull slightly ahead. The coral reef was right in front of them, it was beautiful, it sprawled out across the bottom, parts nearly poked out of the water. An old ship was smashed in the middle of it, but the reef was resilient and grew around and up it, adding the structure and refuge for the abundant plant, and marine life.

However, on the cusp of victory, nearly entering the coral, the girl stopped, performed a twist and flip, her feet planting on the bottom, and in an instant, she had vaulted herself back at Jerek, she caught him in her arms, and tumbled through the water. Her passion soared, and the gentle coolness of the dark side coated her as she pulled air down from above, manipulating it so it surrounded their heads there on the ocean bottom.

She kept the bubble strong, and leaned over, to kiss him deeply. Strong, scarred arms wrapped around Jerek's neck, and she kept the two bodies close as they floated around on the bottom. Ni kar'tayl gar darasuum, Cyar'ika. I love you. I do. Truly. Completely. You are so hot, so smart, strong, kandosii, and of course so schway.” Her brown eyes sparkled like little stars there in the dim light that filtered down through the crystal clear water. Allya then leaned in to kiss him again and again, her lips soft and gentle. All the while, the water threatened to collapse her little bubble and coat them in water again.
[member="Jerek Zenduu"]​

Zeke Tune

Your Secret Dark Obsession
Zeke laughed honestly and shook his head. “You are right. There is nothing to be sorry about when I'm doing the things I enjoy.” His eyes sparkled heavily as the man watched her work on retrieving her prize from the sand. A hand came up to rest on Lori's back, and he rubbed it gently. As she presented the shell to him, his eyes sparkled all the more. Oh he was lost in the art of the world again. Fingers gracefully took the shell like it was a priceless treasure and he turned it over.

“It's so incredible. Nature creates such beautiful works of art like it's no trouble at all. Like there is nothing in the galaxy more simple. And here, I struggle to make a piece, and when I do everyone applauds like it's some type of miracle. And yet look. This little shell outdoes everything I've ever done. While I'm grateful for the patronage, I just don't grasp how anyone could find something I've made more impressive than this!”

The man shook his head, and leaned lightly on Lori. Free hand ran out and stroked through her hair so tenderly. “Nature creates the most beautiful of things in this galaxy. I'm just attempting to imitate it. But I love that fact. Because it means inspiration is infinite. Like every time I look at you. Or every time I look out at the sea. Or deep into space.”

[member="Loreena Arenais"]

"Your work is a miracle to those that couldn't create anything close to that. I know that I couldn't. Gosh my sketches are so poor, I probably have to tell people what they are supposed to be." Even her writing was sloppy.

Lori smiled up at [member="Zeke Tune"] as he stroked her hair and spoke of being inspired by her. Of course she still considered herself to be just goofball Lori. Just what she was aspiring to be, she wasn't exactly certain. But eventually she'll figure it out. At least there wasn't any pressure.

"I do like tinkering though, as you know. My next task is creating my own lightsaber. I took a training one apart. And not long ago I found myself a crystal for it. My Dad took me to the crash site for the Resolute and I grabbed some parts from there. So this way...I'll always have a piece of home with me." As a kid Lori had the habit of stealing something from places she visited to use as a momento. Now she couldn't carry around so much with her. She was barely ever at home.

Zeke Tune

Your Secret Dark Obsession
The man touched Lori's face tenderly and shook his head. “If the sketch is what you can do, I am sure it's beautiful, because it came from you.” Zeke enjoyed strange art. Or the pictures the kids in the orphanage drew for him. His room was covered in their art, like the precious treasures they were. At the mention of a lightsaber, the man's eyes lit up, and he perked up considerably. “Oh? You want to design a lightsaber? Oh that is amazing! I've never actually held one or got to study one closely beyond a couple fights with Sith. I tried to stay far away from them. I've heard some of them are beautiful pieces.”

His fingers entwined in the brown locks, and he tilted his head to the side a bit. Lips pursed an her stared at the young adult woman next to him. “So, over all, you like to build things. Make things and tinker. I would love to see what you make, you know? I'm not very good at that type of stuff. I can make computers do what I want, I can fly ships and use equipment, but when it comes to fixing them, I'm absolutely helpless!”

[member="Loreena Arenais"]

Lori's eyes lit up. "You've never held a lightsaber before? I've got a training one on my ship. It doesn't really hurt much. But you can give it a try. Then when I'm done my other one, we could spar! I'll need to get comfortable with it. The blade goes to a zigzag pattern towards the tip. It's not like your average blade. You'll see when it's done."

She continued to walk with [member="Zeke Tune"] , staying close so that he could wrap his arm around her shoulders. "I built myself a jet pack. Ol' Sparky, I call it. I fixed a lot of the bugs so that it gives a smoother ride. Have you ever used one before? I learned some engineering from school, and then Jaster taught me more on his ship. So I can handle some repairs on fighters and larger vessels. More than enough just to get by. I needed to learn so that I could get myself out of trouble."

At least she didn't have a habit of getting into trouble. That was more of something that her parents did.

Swimming free through warm waters of the cove.

The brightly-colored coral just ahead.

His arm could almost reach.

He was so close!

Just a little—

WHOOOOOOSH!

In a flurry of motion, the boy felt himself thrown off course, tumbling through the water with someone else. He caught the colors of the suit and the masked visage of his girlfriend, whirling him away just inches from the prize. Jerek’s mind flooded with frustration as a flood of air encircled his head, though he could still see that they were under water. He blinked in shock as the cool air hit his face, and then his vision filled with the face of Allya holding him close. He wanted to look around, to figure out how this air bubble was possible, to learn how it worked.

But Allya was there in front of him, kissing him.

She was the thing that mattered most to him in the galaxy, aside from his Jedi training. Perhaps even more than that, he couldn’t be certain where the boundaries lay. Jerek couldn’t be certain of much when he was around her, either. She could consume his thoughts, his world, and it sometimes took all of his willpower not to just run away with her and ignore the galaxy completely. He knew that could never work, he knew he felt responsibilities to the Jedi and to the galaxy, he couldn’t just leave all that behind. Yet that seemed to matter little when he was with Allya, he felt like he wanted to stay with her forever then. His heart so rarely intervened on the part of his head, that when it did, he often stopped to listen.

But did he love her?

She said the words to him, and in her voice he could hear that she meant them. Allya’s fire burned hot as well, there was no mistaking that. She had given up so much for him already, and he could see how much she had changed. Could he love her, though? Was it enough the way she was now, was this where he could remain forever? In love with a Sith, one not so eager to destroy or kill as others, but still a Sith of the dark side? In love with a Confederate so patriotic that she would fight and sacrifice herself to keep her people safe, even if that brought about the evil he was so sworn against?

He had mixed feelings about Allya the Confederate. He had mixed feelings about Allya the Sith. Yet Jerek could not deny that there was no ambiguity about his feelings for Allya the girl. She was fun and bubbly, attractive and charismatic, thoughtful if a little impulsive, powerful yet willing to show self-restraint, protective but still generous, with a troubled past and a strict family but a good person underneath just waiting to emerge. He could wait, he could ask her to change some more, until she could become the perfect girl for him. One without mixed allegiances, one without caveats.

Could he really ask that of her?

His eyes caught the shimmering of the air bubble around them, and the Force power it took to keep the water at bay. They weren’t far enough under the water for the pressure to be crushing, nor did the bubble extend much further than their heads, but the amount of skill necessary was still beyond what he could muster up. He had seen her skills demonstrated on Eshan and Sullust as well. He had seen her struggle with concepts of harmony and peace, too. Allya was still a Sith, a darkling, and the emotions he tempered would always compel her to action. She could be a dangerous animal.

But then she kissed him again, her lips pressing to his once more. And in that kiss, in the electric feeling it sparked inside him, the boy’s worries vanished. Yes, Allya was a powerful Force user, but she wasn’t dangerous. The power was attractive and the risk was thrilling, but Jerek didn’t feel scared. He felt excited. Being with her was a rush, and the teen knew that he truly, actually, really, genuinely, sincerely did..

”I love you, too, Allya. You’re an amazing girl, and I couldn’t imagine my life without you anymore.”

Jerek kissed her back, pressing his lips to hers, wrapping his arms around her body to draw her closer. He drew on the Force, using the valor technique to draw energy from it to add to hers, reinforcing the bubble that kept them in air. He paused, grinning at her in their embrace, just spending a moment to revel in their closeness inside the magic of an underwater airbubble. Even knowing how it work didn’t diminish the awe he felt. ”I, Jerek Zenduu, love you, Allya Vi’Dreya. Today, and tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow.”

[member="Micah"] | [member="Persephone Shan"] | [member="Kahlil Zambrano"] | [member="Demitry Draskovits"] | [member="Seth Huze"] | [member="Kiran Arlos"] | [member="Seaja Linata"] | [member="Eenia Vahn"]​

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RFoUZ8T9w8​

How long did she want to hear those words? Not just from Jerek, but from anyone. No where in those words was the caveat of 'so long as you remain useful to me' or 'so long as you become what I want' or 'so long as you change this and this'. Never had Jerek asked her to change, not even once. She knew his doubt, they had talked about it to some extent, and it was on his face, and in his actions. It made SENSE. She was everything he had been taught against. Allya was a Sith, Darksider, and not at all even attempting to control her emotions. Yet, through it all, he had accepted her. He found her exciting, thrilling, and he just admitted he couldn't imagine his life without her. In that moment, everything that had hurt, every betrayal, every scar, all that overwhelming and crushing responsibility, and all the horrible things that had happened to her over her life disappeared. You see, everything bad had brought her here, to this moment.

Right now, the entire world was right. The emotions he made her feel kept the bubble of hair around their heads, even as their feet hit the bottom of the ocean. Fish swam around them, darting to and fro. However, her mind was far to focused on this moment, on this guy, to even notice the beautiful scenery around them. As the dim light flickered through the water, illuminating the ocean floor, and the coral forest that opened up around them, Allya leaned forward and kissed him once more.

“Oh Jerek. Oh gosh. Gar gana ner ka'rta. You have my heart and soul. I love you. I can't imagine where I would be without you. Rather than on a beach, learning how to be a person, probably in the hands of one of the Darths, who want to mold me into the perfect Sith.” Fingers reached up, through the bubble and brushed the man's cheek. “You saved me. Never doubt this. You gave me the strength to be me. To not follow what I knew was wrong, even if I didn't know why it was wrong. You make me feel beautiful, even when scarred and broken. If you ever feel undeserving of me, of my love, know....you earned me, according to every culture in the galaxy I imagine. You out flew me, and cornered me, you were gentle and kind, you saved my life, you showed me that people are important, no matter where they come from. You showed me so much Jerek. I'm yours, forever, so long as you want me. And I will do my best, to continue to become who I really am, without the fear, the pain, and the hatred. And I hope, you keep looking at me like this.” The girl's face was flushed, and she laughed so happily. “Oh gosh this is hard. Trying to concentrate on this thing, while my heart just wants to explode!”

Her arms wrapped around the young man, and she pushed off the sea floor with her feet, applying a light downward pressure with the force. This launched them up towards the surface. Once they breached it, the bubble burst. The look on her face was one of pure joy. Allya was happy, happier than she had ever been in her life, happier than she knew she ever had any right to be. But he loved her. What else mattered?

“MICAH! Hurry up slow poke! Though, you are doing an amazing job swimming!”

[member="Jerek Zenduu"] | [member="Micah"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom