Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Schism's Dawn // NIO invasion of TSE controlled Mygeeto and Muunilinst [ OOC ]

At the risk of sound like a parrot, I'm loving what I'm reading so far from everyone.

To add to that, if anyone from the TSE-side of things on Muunilinst is looking for dance partners - there's a roughed-up team of Alliance Commandos about to "slip in the back, and unlatch the door" and ideally work towards breaking the meatgrinder out in "front" of Harnaidan. If you'd like to stop us, I'm sure Din Marren Din Marren and I would appreciate the company. :)

Ignatius Ignatius | Tarrik Kestis Tarrik Kestis

Noticed you two don't have a partner for this Invasion. Mind if I have Vaylin drop on in as Ignis and his men head towards Tarrik? Alternatively, I could have them arrive and be harassing Tarrik's position prior to their arrival?

She'll be landing with some of her Valkyrie forces, mostly NPC fluff, but there will be a group of winged Sithspawn directly accompanying her on the ground, that I'll link in my next post.

Ignatius Ignatius | Tarrik Kestis Tarrik Kestis

Sounds good to me, the latter option does make the most sense. Vaylin and Co will probably get directed to No Man's Land to scout for survivors, eliminate any stragglers, etc. Do you want to post next Tarrik? Figured it would make sense for him to respond to Ignis' order to remain, before the Valkyries go hunting.

Amur

A
So I was thinking about the fact that there's gonna likely be a fair few people on the bridges when they finally blow and I was wondering if a few people would be interested in rping the aftermath.

Trying to survive, perhaps falling down to the ground and trying desperately to cling on to dear life or some small battles fueled by spite or even using it as the basis for a capture plot line

Obinmiux R'avfa Obinmiux R'avfa

Just for OOC posterity. If you could get a post up to the invasion within the next 12-15 hours, it would be greatly appreciated so that I can progress the story for the group I am semi-DM'ing for. If you are unable to, or need an extension please let me know, otherwise I will go ahead and make a post so we can continue on.

The Inexhaustible
Don't break the Rule of Posting Order. Love Reacts Only.

Also, @Tyrell Paxus I wrote my Battlecruiser as engaing the Epitah II but if that serves as an inconvenience I can always edit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom