Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Schism's Dawn // NIO invasion of TSE controlled Mygeeto and Muunilinst [ OOC ]

Amur

A
Imperial Warlord Zovesa Imperial Warlord Zovesa yeah when I saw your post was at the same bridge I just mentally went "oh schit". It's not a problem they can totally happen at the same time. I've kept things vague so it'll be pretty easy to work with. I'd imagine my stuff was happening at our side perhaps just as your attack began.

BadWeeComet-max-1mb.gif

Imperial Warlord of the Redoubt Governorate
NOTE:

Hey folks I just wanted to clarify some of my language for the Mygeeto Southern Mesas scene. Because Mesas are just really tall towers when the term Bridge One or Bridge Two are mentioned - its just a short hand to describe the network of bridges that are stacked above one another along the towers. Each network of bridges makes up a Bridge Zone. So you can be on Bridge One and be on a different bridge to say where Zovesa is assaulting. Really try and RP the 3D space of the forest of bridges criss-crossing over each other.

I hope this makes things more clear!~

Just got done reading through everyone's posts! Amazing work on both sides, I feel as if we are selling the atmosphere really well, putting me to shame in quality. Here's hoping we keep these good vibes flowing through the entire invasion!

Damned good show, lads.

Thraztin

T
Wraith Wraith I'm going to start writing my next post soon, which will detail Maiven in the combat encounter I set up for her. I have an idea for how to segue into her chasing down the troops who got past enemy lines so I think we can work something out.

So probably against my better judgement, I've made my first post in the Invasion. Apologizes for the rust, it's been a long while since I last did this, but I felt a surge of muse at like 2am (it's currently gone 3am now >.>') and wanted to capitalize on it.

If there's still anyone on the NIO side looking for a bit, that's on one of the Southern Mesa bridges, give me a ding in this thread and I'll throw you a DM tomorrow, once i've had some sleep. I've no intention of doing any mass control of the Valkyrie forces, so Vaylin will be landing in for some dueling.

Leon Amun Leon Amun awesome post! Seriously love the gun. Just plain ridiculous.

Quick question though -- do you have a link to the void stone rounds? Additionally, where is Leon firing at specifically? (Planting it in the ground where Ryv Ryv is maybe, to just generally disrupt his Force connection?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom