Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sat Treasure Hunt: Taglia Station [open]

Pathfinder of the Gate Clans
The Ring - Hallway

"Oh ho, with friends like that who needs enemies right?"

With that he began to move carefully down the hall, as he did he let his mind wonder to what the spirits were telling him. Those bathed in light warned Loto of the darkness that surrounded [member="June Slane"] light blond persona. She was trouble, but the young navigator of the gate knew it was good to keep your friends close and sometimes better to keep your enemies closer. So if she wanted to come he could at least keep and eye on her.

"So you coming sista? Good ways down to the core from here. If we don't move fast then things gonna be more difficult."

[member="Serenity Loveheart"]

THE RING- HANGAR BAY- RUNNING AWAY!

Laser bolts continued to zing past her head, impacting bulkheads and slagging metal. As she ran through the hall full tilt, bent at the waist she kept firing backwards. Finally the Mag Pistol went dry and it whirred then clicked. Hala knew that sound, and knew it was time to find some cover. She had no idea where Jager was, and the Wormhole outside the station was still doing its thing.

"Kark me!"

She jumped through a hatch, and then whirled. Servos in her armor whined as she slammed it shut with massive strength and then cranked the wheel, sealing it behind her. That was when she noticed a pain in her thigh and glance down.

More fiberweave was seared to her skin in a garish wound. The integrity of her suit wasn't breached, but the slagged and melted fibers were definitely in her now.

Her hand plucked a patch and slipped it on, letting it seal whatever breach there might be. Better safe then sorry.

Then she reloaded her Mag Pistol, jamming another clip into the handle, lips pressed into a thin line.

A survey of the area told her she was in a service hatch, that ran about a hundred meters with wires and more wires. Grunting she bent down and began to crawl through the corridor, until she came to a second hatch.

"I really need some sensors on my karking armor." She muttered to herself.

She turned the wheel, popped the hatch and tumbled out.

As she came to her feet she found herself staring at wild looking girl with a glow stick sword.

"Oh..... Greetings!"

Then the Mag Pistol came up.

"Friend or foe?"

Hokey religions and laser swords....

[member=Satia] [member="June Slane"] [member="Loto Afu"] [member="Serenity Loveheart"] [member="Cody Bantam"] [member="Darth Rage"]​
Meanwhile!
----------------------------------------------------------

The Wormhole was intensifying above the station. As the exit of the wormhole spread to engulf more space a radiation storm descended on the station, scrambling sensors, destroying circuits and raising all kinds of hell. Small bits of space trash from another dimension begin to pelt the area, impacintg shields of ships and beating the hull armor of the station.
Things are getting serious!

Another meddling kid? Does this day get any worst? The floor shook as a figure emerged from a hatch behind her and above her head. Physically blowing out air in order to maintain her frustration, she turned around to the girl with a menacing look.

"I am here to evacuate these research scientists. As to whether I am a friend or not... well, depends on who yourself are representing. I am Jedi Knight... Yordalich, and I mean you no harm."

Just then, the space station rumbled and a the floor shook again, but this time, she crashed into a console on her left; her communicator beeped and she began to speak into it.

"Where's the scientists? We're-.." She was cut off as Serenity began to speak again. "Ah, Supreme General... Monta, how lovely to hear from you. Yes, the scientists are complying, and we'll be enroute to your location soon, evacuate the remaining staff from wherever you've held up."

"What?"

The comm link closed, but the female on the other side knew why she was speaking like this and assumed things were going from bad to worst, at that moment in time, the group held up in the communications room began to make their way back to the hanger bay, even the hostages that were with them.

[member="Hala Jast"]

THE CENTRAL HUB

"Um."

She glanced the chick up and down, still feeling the burn from the random laser blasts. Strange that a minute ago she'd been running for her life and somehow this Jedi happened to be right here, saving folks. How was there so many hostiles running around if she had a General and team with her?

"I have to admit, not a fan of Jedi. Nor am I a fan of Sith."

Time would tell if she was what she said she was.
Trust no one Hala. Everyone's after something, so keep your wits sharp.

"So these researchers," She added, flexing her fingers to get a better grip on her pistol. Dang that blast hurt bad.

"I'm here to rescue them as well. You got a team? There's a bunch of trigger happy gun bunnies running around."

THE CENTRAL HUB

"Well I got here first, but you're more than welcome to.. join us in our escape."

In a moment of panic she looked around to the eldest of the group and began playing a trick on him. His eyes squinted, but under such duress he was unable to resist such temptations.

"Ye-.. yes we are leaving with the Galacti-..c Alliance" His left hand held against his brain as it physically began to hurt, the other two now crowded around him in a cautious effort to save their lives.

"And incase you hadn't realized, the Jedi work in minimal strike teams. If I wanted an army here to remove the scum that are infesting this station, then I would've brought one. But I didn't, so be a good child and comply with your intellectually superior." In a threatening move, she moved closer with the lightsaber now pointing directly at her, although not at a distance in which she could strike. "We know which one of us would win, should you choose to challenge the divine."

Her words were false, and she could talk as big of a game as she wanted to. Right now, she just wanted these scientists and to be off of this space station.

[member="Hala Jast"]

THE CENTRAL HUB

Hala's eyes flicked between the crewman and the girl. The guy was acting super strange, stuttering and holding his head. She was no fan of the Galactic Alliance, but she'd done enough jobs with the Outer Rim Coalition to know who they were, what they looked like and how they operated. It dawned on her that the girl was not what she was claiming to be.

"I see."

In her head Hala concocted a plan. Could she win in a straight up fight between the girl and her? Maybe. If she played her cards correct.

"I have a hard time believing you are Alliance. Where's your patches?"

The station shook again, hard. Hala stumbled left and grunted. Her pistol wavered.

This was it she supposed. One hand tightened around the pistol grip and the other pushed herself off the bulkhead, to stand up straight again. Her eyes darted from the saber, to the chairs, to the wall, everything in the room.

Situational awareness prevents more than you know, Her Father had taught her.​

"I'm gonna ask you again. Friend or Foe? Right now, leaning towards foe."

THE CENTRAL HUB

"And I'm going to tell you again. Friend."

The station shook once more.

"If you wish to stay on this hunk of junk and die at your peril, you're more than welcome to do so. I have offered you transportation, you refused it, more importantly, we are leaving." Turning to the three behind her.

"Why don't you take a nap?" Outstretching her hand to Hala and exerting an immense concentration on her body. In her mind, she would feel a sudden rush of exhaustion, the desire to stop moving and lay at rest for a short period of time. Although it could be repelled, this was essentially her closing move as she turned to the three with her forward front still facing the woman. "Move it." The three began jogging towards the door and when they had exited, she would join them, assuming Hala didn't choose to initiate any aggressive actions. If she did, she would force them to stay and watch the proceedings.

THE CENTRAL HUB

"Uh I'm........"

And that as about it. she clutched her head and the pistol dipped. She was sleepy no, eyes were heavy breathing coming much slower as the force suggestion addled her brain. She could already feel her lids closing. Hala's body slumped against the wall, smacking the bulkhead.

Then she slid down it into a tangled mess, legs straight out arms by her side. She was knocked out completely....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom