Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sat Treasure Hunt: Taglia Station [open]

geoff_holman-space_station.jpg

Taglia Station
Somewhere near Kathol

There was an SOS signal that had come across the Underground networks. Teams of Mercs had been scrambled and drop boxes filled with jobs on it. Someone had gottena signal out before the attack explaining they were a research station with very little weapons, under attack by a mob of Pirates.

More Specifically the Bando Gora assassins, and Blazing chains.

But what would they want with a civillian station?

Research. Taglia was said to house some of the latest and greatest in prototype Mass Driver Cannons and Engines. There may even have been a few Prototype Fighters aboard. Never the less it was open season for anyone who wanted too try their hand. Would they help the Pirates? Would they help the Researchers? Would they steal the Tech?

POI

- The Central Hub: The central hub has a team or three of Researchers who have resisted the attack. They are holed up and may or may not help you get your hands on some of the stuff if you help them survive and clear the hub.
-The Ring: The Outer ring is crawling with Bando Gora who are searching for Prototype Fighters. There's about three on the station, heavily armed and armored, with fast engines.
-Space: There's a flotilla of One Fighter Carrier, with two Lancer Class support Frigates and Two Axehead Frigates with big ol Mass Driver Cannons. Fight them? Take them over? You decide.
-The Wormhole: There's a wormhole opening up near the station. It threatens to devour it whole. will you ride it out? Will you slip away? Will you go through the Wormhole?
Rules:
1.) Be cool
2.)Be Cool
3.) It's a story, not a competition. Have fun writing. I'll shut down any bad behaviour. Don't do it.
4.) One hit kills on NPC's are dumb. Make a story of your battle
----------------------------------------------------------

[member="Rhaxid"] [member="Satia"] [member="Serenity Loveheart"] [member="Bryce Bantam"] [member="Vinskk Revamp"] [member="Candez Stoon"]​

Poe

тнє ναмριяє ℓσя∂
​The warship Midnight Spear came out of hyperspace, having been assigned to investigate the report of a distress call, putting the entire ship on high alert. Officers and underlings ran amok to their stations. Nobody figured a scenario involving an all attack on the station, but those employed and loyal to the Sith Ascendency were well trained, and prepared to handle any situation. Failure, each member of the warship understood, was punishable by death. The Admiral watched through the viewport calculating his possibilities. The station, if controlled by the Sith Ascendency, would give them an outlining outpost in the Kathol Sector. But in terms of possibly defending the station successfully did not seem feasible or profitable for the Sith Ascendency.

​"Admiral"? ​The young boy from Bastion stood waiting nervously for a response. Wiping the beads of sweat from his head, he asked again. ​"Admiral?" ​The aging Admiral, a veteran from the days of the One Sith, glanced at the young XO. ​"Are the reports accurate?" ​Taking a fifth look at the datapad in his hands to ensure he had all the facts before answering, he said, ​"Aye, Admiral. Those black ships are indeed associated with the Blazing Chains." ​Gritting his teeth, he though of the hatred he held for pirates. But pirates that were Force gifted, that was a greater problem to face. However, he had an ace in his sleeve.

​"Hail the mother ship of the Blazing Chains. Tell them we wish to help them." ​This was one of those career making or breaking choices, since the Sith he had aboard held some harboring hatred for Dark Jedi. Force users, Jedi or Sith, he never understood. If you prayed to the dark you should be entwined like family, and vice versa for the light. But these Force wielders were an interesting bunch. "Admiral?" ​The Midnight Spear's admiral shot a disturbing look at his XO. The young boy saluted and made his way to the Com officer to relay the Admiral's orders.

[member="Hala Jast"]

June took a deep breath, thankful she escaped the fleet's attack on Hapes in order to kill her god. She was hoping he was okay but she couldn't know for now. Currently, June was flying her star ship her through space near Kathol quietly, seeking Antherion, who Lord Dredge sent her to find. June was silently flying when she noticed that her fuel was starting to lower. June cursed under her breath and started heading to Kathol.

As June went in direction of the planet, she noticed that there was a space station on the way. She needed fuel... And fast. Although... she noticed large ships. She didn't panic. She simply quickly passed them and went into the hanger on the ring. If they were to follow her, that would be no matter. If she just gets a bit of black ichor on them, they will be one with God and she wouldn't have to worry about them any longer.

June stepped out of her ship when in the hanger and walked towards the door out of the hanger. This space station seemed oddly empty. She went through the door and looked at what stood before. Nothing much. Just a long hallway. There was still no one before her. June continued walking down the hall until she heard footsteps coming from down the hall. June reached for her A180 and pointed it down the hall. When two Bando Gora showed up, she shot one in their arm and their leg.

The Bando Gora groaned of pain. Although it did not hurt very much, it did distract him. June ran towards the one she shot and pushed him on the ground. While this was happening the other Bando Gora grabbed her but June kicked him in his you know to get him to let go. She knelt down to the other Bando Gora and pulled off his mask so she could have access to his skin. Suddenly, a black ichor spilled out of his mouth and onto the man's face.

"Now, my friend." June whispered "Are you ready to feel true peace."

June was suddenly thrown at the wall by the other Bando Gora, but it was too late. Bando Gora on the ground's like of corruption already appeared on his face and now it was only a matter of time before he would get up. The other Bando Gora pointed his blaster at June but, out of surprised, his comrade then tackled him. Meanwhile, while this was happening, June was simply watching the situation unfold. Two friends now attacking each other.

[member="Hala Jast"] [member="Satia"]

[member="Satia"] [member="June Slane"]

There as far to travel, and she'd travelled it. somehow Hala had jerry rigged an Hyperdrive Ring to work with her Z-95 Headhunter and jumped into system. The job had been all over the drop box for mercs. She'd taken her assignment on and departed right away. There was flash and then she was in system, right outside of the Kathol system, looking at chaos unfolding.

"Wholy crap. This ain't good."

Her job was to get on station and save those researchers on the hub. The weird part was she wasn't big on fighting o the ground. No she much preferred to slip in, survey and then slip out. The heavy fighting was for the grunts and the mega factions of the galaxy. Normally she was just eyes and ears. But today she'd break that barrier.

She had one ally with her though. Jagger, a Rodian that spoke perfect basic flying her wing. They had intended to split the payment.

"Jager I need a scan on that station."

"Hold on going now."

Jagers scanners were way better than hers. She was still rebuilding her fighter after a series of mission that had battered it badly. At this point Hala didn't even have shields to protect her.

"Scans show two forces. Carrier group with big guns, another ship coming in left field roughly. Also there's some kind of anomaly, think it's a wormhole opening up near the dorsal plane of the station."

"Kark."

"Yea you said it."

"Keep on me, fly my left wing, let's see if we can make it to the ring at least."

Jagger clicked his comm twice in acknowledgement. Hala took a deep breath and flipped twin switches on the dash. The anchors holding her to the ring disengaged and both engines fired, carrying her zipping towards the ring. Right around it were a couple of Lancers, and Axeheads. Farther back the Carrier.

"You tracking any firing solutions?"

"Not yet, looks like they aint noticed us."

Audroti had no time for the worms that surrounded him. So he merely sat atop a crate, casually smoking from a large pipe. Keeping to himself mostly. The ship was part of the Blazing Chains raiding party. A stout MC40a good for little other than transporting troops. The inner decks were dark and ragged. The metallic walls rusting away. The lights flickered in many places. It was an ancient vessel coming apart at the seams. Still the force using sect had bases in the unknown regions, a section of the galaxy Audroti had never been. His curiosity peaked Rage bargained for passage with the pirates claiming he wished to join them.

This of course was a lie. He could care less for the filthy urchins. What drew him out to these parts was his heart. A calling of sorts resonated within the crystalline structure. Something out here needed attending to, or at least that was what Rage believed. His Kyber heart never failed to lead him where he was needed most, but this did not always mean where he wanted to go. Still Rage followed willingly, believing that one day he would finally be led to what he sought.

The pirate vessel docked with the large space station under the guise of a simple cargo freighter. Rage hopped off the crate and walked the dimly lit corridors to the airlock. He placed the pipe in one of the pockets that lined his duster. The airlocks connected and the gang of pirates casually boarded the station. They were a rag tag assortment of near humans. Most sported stained dusters with holes in them. Almost none of them had a lightsaber despite being able to use the force. The few that did wield sabers found themselves in positions of power. So, it was that Rage found himself leading a small group that had been aboard the MC40a.

He and his assortment of troops entered the station without a fuss. The guards simply laid down their arms as the pirates raised their weapons and began to spread through the ship. Other vessels began to dock and soon more pirates would join the others. They wanted to hold the station for ransom, but Audroti sensed there was more potential here then just a few credits. Still he had yet to decide what that was. So, he decided to wait and see what the force had in store for him...

But, as soon as he had decided the force was leading him on a wild goose chase, someone began hailing the Blazing chains. Word was passed round. A Sith fleet had materialized nearby and they were offering aid. The Blazing chains lieutenants convened in one of the space stations terminals and spoke of what to do. Worried glances were passed around and hushed tones were taken. Rage remained utterly silent on the matter. Finally, it was decided to accept the Sith's aid. But, no one was foolish enough to trust them... So, a contingency plan had been made.

[member="Hala Jast"]
[member="Satia"]
[member="June Slane"]

Poe

тнє ναмριяє ℓσя∂
​My ship enetered the docking bay on the west side of the station, the moment it slid across the surface I ejected myself from the cockpit allowing the Force to guide me to safety. I gripped my hilt ready yo kill, but the station was empty minus the visible pockets of damage and strewn bodies across the floor. Taking a quick assessment of my surroundings, it was clear I was alone among the dead. Reattaching my hilt to my sash, I strolled through the carnage to meet the Dark Jedi Pol, the second in command of the Blazing Chains. Despite my harboring distrust of Dark Jedi, the good Admiral cemented a pact with these pirates, and he graciously sent me to assist them.

​The corridors, much like the hanger bay itself, was methodically in worse shape than the engineers who created this station left it. Blaster scorches painted the walls like a sinister décor fit for those, like myself, who craved chaos on a wanton level. Less bodies, compared to the bay, performed a macabre path down the hall, like some twisted and tainted brick road. I took notice of the bodies as I passed them, noting a mixture of blaster holes in some uniforms and signs of lightsaber activity in others. These pirates, I must admit, were all in. I detested Dark Jedi, but I had to give credit where credit was due.

​Reaching the end of the hall, I pressed the button on the side panel waiting impatiently for the door to open. I knew what awaited me on the other side. Their Force signatures, distasteful to my senses, screamed to me through the Force. Dark Jedi. "Took you long enough," one of the Dark Jedi said. Baring my fangs I reached down for my hilt. "Relax, both of you," ​an average height human male said, his long blonde hair flowing out from under his hood. "We are all on the same team." I smirked. ​"For now," I said. ​"Right. I am Pol, second in command of the Blazing Chains. You must be Satia, yes? You are to follow my command." ​I'm a very tall girl, standing six four and very imposing. I stepped closer to this Pol, who took a step back. ​"I study under two Sith Lords, Dark Jedi. Do not make the mistake of thinking you and your associates out number me. I do not take orders from inferiors.And you will not call me by name again."

[member="Hala Jast"] [member="June Slane"]

[member="Satia"] [member="Darth Rage"] [member="June Slane"]

SPACE

They were inbound at a high rate of speed when they were finally spotted. Her first tip off as when her dash beeped wildly, a tone that hurt her ears. Data scrolled across it in droves and Jager was blabbering in her earpiece.

"Heads up!"

"OH FRAK!"

The Lancers opened up, firing their point defences. The sky began to light up as fighters poured from the flanks of the Carrier. Jager and her were dead in the middle of a crap storm. Beams criss-crossed and zigged and zagged. Green lances of death punching the sky. The Lancers were designed to take down starfighters as a screen for the main force and Hala cursed her luck.

"Push left and down!"

They dove, way below the plane that the Lancers occupied. some of the fie skirted her right wing, causing scorch marks, but barley missing. Hala clenched her cheeks and roared as her fighter dove straight down, in a spiral.

"Got Bogies incoming!"

"Where!"

"One on your six! Evade!"

Hala's jaw was firm and clenched, teeth grinding as she slammed the stick left, and right in an alternating fashion. Her weaves were punctuated by searing green beams of fire ripping past her cockpit. Each cannon fusillade was getting closer to the mark.

"Jager! Get him off me!"

"I'm missile locked, hold on!"

A blast nicked her right wing, killing a stabilizer. Hala screamed inside her helmet as her fighter listed left and began to spin. Systems blared and the cabin filled with smoke and sparks.

"I'm hit, get him off me!"

"Firing!"

Two concussion missiles swirled and corkscrewed from Jagers YT-1300 Freighter right for her pursuer. They scored a direct hit on the tail, detonating and ripping the fighter to pieces. It was a small victory. Hala was still tumbling, fighters were still diving for them and the whole of the fleet knew they were here...

June watched the fight unfold between the two Bando Gora as she stood up. She crossed her arms and waited for the fight to finish. It didn't. Out of impatience, June shot the Bando Gora that hasn't been converted in the leg. She then ran up to him and kicked him onto the ground. June then knelt down and took off his mask. June smirked and let the mysterious black ichor drip out of her mouth onto the Bando Gora's face. June simply watched him spaz out in pain before he got up with that joyous look in his eye. June realised she wasn't alone from these two and seeked to convert everyone on the ship so they could be one with God.

June stood up to the two Bando Gora who are now converted to be under God "Now, my friends. Are you ready to search this ring and let everyone on this ship know peace?"

June and the Bando Gora now navigated farther through the halls of the ring, June in the lead. She believed the ships outside of the station must have been controlled by the Bando Gora, yet she still felt another dark presence. Further down the hall, the three ran into three other Bando Gora, one with a lightsaber. June ignited her training lightsaber and force pulled the Bando Gora with the lightsaber towards her and went in for the kill although he blocked it. She then attempted to aim for the legs which was also blocked. She constantly attempted to hit him, each hit failed until she force pushed him on the ground. She then constantly kicked him until she thought he was hurt enough to kneel down and pull off his mask. As she was doing so, she grabbed his lightsaber out of his hands. The Bando Gora kicked June onto the ground from where he was and took her training saber from out of her hand and attempted stabbing her. In response, she rolled out of the way and went on top of the Bando Gora.

"Aww... Do you really want to hurt a little ol' me?" June said seductively "Maybe I shouldn't kill you? Maybe I could bring you peace."

June's seduction seemed to work, as the Bando Gora calmed down and didn't seem like he was about to kill June. June smiled and then kissed him for a quick second. The black ichor used to convert others was spilled onto his face. June smirked as the got off the Bando Gora and looked at the others, who were still fighting. As they did so, June took a second to examine her lightsaber. It had a nice purple hilt that she liked. After she took some time to look at it, looked at the other non-converted Bando Gora. She took out her hands and lifted their masks off with the force in order for their skin to be exposed.

June ran after one of them and grabbed their head, kissing them and leaving black ichor, using the same technique she used with the Bando Gora with the lightsaber, who was up by now. Now, everyone was ready to tackle the remaining Bando Gora, which they did. Before they did though, he was able to shoot down one of the converted Bando Gora. It was unwanted, but inevitable death. Pretty soon. Everyone alive was converted to be a part of God.

[member="Hala Jast"] [member="Satia"] [member="Darth Rage"]

Van Bri'tsyd

Professional Man of Mystery
Task force Legislate

Command ship - CNS 'Righteous' - Lucrehulk Class command carrier
Support ships

As the whirling tube of hyperspace ended six coalition ships slipped out of hyperspace and into the system that housed Taglia Station. Task force Legislate has been hunting these "burning chains" for months now and the finally had them cornered. Now Rear Admiral Bantam the Rogue fleet commander had his prey in sight. His crew as already briefed on this mission. No offer of leniency or parlay would be offered. He just said one word.

"Attack."

Over 120 fighters and bombers roared from the 'Righteous' followed by 20 assault transports. All had clear orders, none of these filthy pirates were to leave the system in one piece.

"Sir I'm picking up two unknown ship, one a larger war ship appearing to help the pirates, the other a YT-1300 Freighter that looks to be attempting to fight off or through the pirate attack."

"Patch me through comm, unknown YT-1300 this is the 'Righteous' if you require assistance please change course can come to mark five, five one, I'm diverting two squadrons of stunt fighters to cover you."

Cody only needed to nod to his XO and the order was given for red and black squadrons to break off and head to the freighters aid. If these attackers thought they were going to have an easy time of this, the rear admiral was about to show them they had another thing coming.

[member="Satia"] | [member="Hala Jast"] | [member="Darth Rage"] | [member="June Slane"]

OOC:
Lets have some fun with this, I'm playing the "good guy" here.

Actions : All full out attack on the blazing chains fighters have been launched to attack the pirate ships and the warship Midnight Spear as it appears to be in league with the pirates. CNS 'Hammer' and CNS 'Gavel' are all ahead full to engage pirate ships in close combat, CNS 'Pledge' attack wing aiming proton cannons smaller ships angling to attack at range.

"Are we near this hunk of junk yet? You promised you were getting me a gun." ​The ships engines roared as it approached the station. Unarmed, with but a crew of some 20 freaks dressed in comical costumes which one could mistake for them turning up to a fancy dress party. Well, it would be a party soon, just perhaps one with more blood, gore and a few screaming scientists.

"Patience, dear Natalie." Calmly the woman bearing more lavish accessories said. "Its going to be more difficult than just walking into the place and taking them, if you want the very weapon I described to you, then patience is the key." Taking her hand off of Serenity's shoulder, moving up to the bridge to one of hired Pilots, obviously not apart of the rest of the group. "Open a communication channel and say we're here to deliver the Ion cannon, something along those lines."

Serenity made her way up to the same position, looking out of the transparent glass. A crowd of various ships were docking in the hanger already. "We've been beaten here. Hurry up you idiot." Hitting the pilot in his chair, earning her a disapproving look from what appeared to be her master.

"GR-75 transport, identify affiliation and purpose of travel please."

"Galactic alliance, delivery of armaments."

"Please hold." Although they did not wait, instead barging into the station.

Of course they weren't actually with the galactic alliance, although they needed a cover in order to enter. The group wouldn't stay in the shuttle for long though, spotting the mercenaries exiting their ships of [member="Darth Rage"] The now 22 members made their way across the hanger, now searching for the research bay. It did not take long for them to be stopped in a particularly narrow corridor, offering little to no cover, and with no pass, they could not enter any of the rooms as of now.

"Halt! Identificatio-.." One of them shot and he stumbled to the ground, only to be greeted by 5 more guards now firing around the corner. Serenity took out her light saber and began deflecting the laser shots coming directly towards the group. "Po, get that-.. guard's... pass." With a struggled and frustrated tone, keeping her concentration to a peak while engaged. One of them departed slightly ahead to the corpse now lying lifelessly on the ground and began searching for anything in order to get in a room and out of this position. The rest however, began moving backwards, their slug throwers obviously outmatched by these professional weapons with genuine training.

(( For appearances and description of troops assisting Serenity, see 'The Hopeless Sorority' in this character's signature ))

[member="Cody Bantam"] I [member="June Slane"] I [member="Hala Jast"] I [member="Satia"] I

Pathfinder of the Gate Clans
The Spirits had warned Loto of this day. In his waking dreams he saw visions of walking skeletons wrapped in chains of fire. It has been why he had asked to go to Taglia Station instead of chief, why he was now ready to do battle to save those left alive in the inner core of the station. His body tattoos glowed as he had gathered reserves of force into his body to use this day. They would act as a minor ward and guide him to those that needed his help.

With a final prayer to his spirits for strength he placed the final anointing oils on his Phrik hatched and Bloodstripe Hand Cannon as a way to bless their warrior spirit. With that he stood up and opened door to his cabin. Running out into the hall he was almost instantly attacked by a duo of Bando Gora assassins. With out hesitation he charged the two takimg them by suprise. Gaining an advantage he would not normally had the assissins drew their blades and saber light filled the air. But the spirits were with him as only one found the edge of his leg searing it slightly before he could act. Screaming in full warrior fashion he lept at the first and burred his hatched deep into the assassins neck and shoulder. Blood from his severed carotid artery bathed Loto in a wash of red, but that only fueled Loto's bersekers rage. Next he placed the muzzel of his hand cannon into the other attackers chest and pulled the trigger before he could stop it, opening a hole nearly half a meter around in the cultist. These were good warriors and the going would not be as easy as this day, so he was sure to say a quick prayer to the spirits over their now lifeless bodies before moving onward.

A few meters or more Loto came upon another group of cultists, some looking to attack a pale blond haired girl ([member="June Slane"]) , while strangely others seemed to be defending her in some way.

At the others looking to harm the woman, the warrior scream to draw there attention away from June while entering into a traditional war dance of his people.

"I die! I die! I live! I live!
I die! I die! I live! I live!
This is the man
Who fetches the stars
And caused them to shine again
One upward step! Another upward step!
An upward step, another… the stars shine!"

"Bring your battle to me cowards!"

[member="Satia"] | [member="Darth Rage"] | [member="Serenity Loveheart"]

[member="Satia"] [member="June Slane"] [member="Loto Afu"] [member="Serenity Loveheart"] [member="Cody Bantam"]

OOC: Mark your location in your post header

SPACE

The Scout Fighter was spinning out of control, and she found herself with precious seconds to react. As the rest of the fighters swooped down and unloaded, the Freighter flipped around made an attack run, corkscrewing three more blue contrails into the void. Some of them hit their marks and two more fighters perished before green cannons blasted against his shields.

"I'm losing my shields!"

"Hang on!"

Hala flipped her compensator on and blasted the engines, trying to juice extra power from them. She managed to stop the spin with a slam right on the yoke and begin climbing towards the Freighter and the belly of the station.

"We got a new contact, looks like they are coming in left of the battlespace off my twelve."

"What are they saying?" She asked as the Scout Fighter raced up to take the YT's wing. Hala jammed the trigger, unleashing a smattering on cannon fire into the throng of fighters. They met in the middle of the ball of craft. Fighters were zooming past her left and right as they attacked in files. This was a death-trap, they had to stay out of the middle.

"Jager?"

"Saying they got support! Fighters incoming!"

"I see 'em. Break contact, head back towards the support then."

She reamed on her controls, flipping the Scout Fighter nose over tail. Two switches flipped and the weapons power died, then locked into the engines. Full power the duo steamed towards Cody Bantam and his men, with a stream of fighters in pursuit.

The Ring

June's attention was soon taken away from the Bando Gora and towards a man doing a strange dance ([member="Loto Afu"]). This man was different from everyone else. He didn't appear to be one of the Bando Gora. He wasn't wearing the same gear as the rest. June ignited her lightsaber just in case. She watched him closely. He seemed to have blood on him and next to him were bodies of Bando Gora. When some of the non-converted Bando Gora were going after the mysterious man, June quickly stabbed one in the stomach and shot the other in the hand with the blaster in it with her A180, causing them to drop it. That same Bando Gora then punched June in her face, causing her to fall on the floor.

"Take them apart!" June commanded before the converted Bando Gora started attacking the others.

June slowly stepped back up and put her hand of her cheek, which was now hurting. She then slowly walked up to the mysterious man who was doing the strange dance. She watched him closely as she strongly gripped her lightsaber.

"Who are you!" She said loudly.

[member="Serenity Loveheart"] [member="Cody Bantam"] [member="Hala Jast"] [member="Satia"] [member="Darth Rage"]

Audroti sat in a chair nonchalantly. Head in hand he observed his surroundings boredly. There were scattered corpses from those foolish enough to resist. Blood and a little gore smeared here and there. Chairs had been upturned and a few blaster marks scorched the wall. There was even a fire off in the corner although it was obviously impossible for it to spread across the ceramic floor.

As Rage observed everything a woman had entered the Terminal, a Sith representative. The Blazing Chain leader, Pol, made greetings and the Sith made idle threats. Pol was by no means an intimidating man. Average height, brown eyes, long mangy black hair and a puckered scar that ran the length of his chin. He looked more like your average smuggler then a dark Jedi. But, of course, the Sith woman was outnumbered. If the sect of dark Jedi chose to kill her here there was nothing she could do. Her masters might come for vengeance, but it was doubtful. Audroti did not think her very smart.

Still his interest had been peaked by this behemoth of a woman. She stood almost as tall as he himself and undoubtedly could take him on in a fight. But, this was not what interested Rage. What interested Rage was the fact that he could not touch her mind. He sent probes through the force and discovered that he could not read her thoughts or her emotions. He had never met one like her. He would have to study her if given the proper time. He wondered why she was here, or specifically what she had hoped to gain from this encounter.

Rage sensed another presence. This one was darker. One of pure insanity. Something he had only come across once before. Something that had claimed to be a god and had enough power to back it up. It struck fear in the hearts of the strongest of men. It was the presence of Dredge and somehow it was aboard the station. “Pol, we have a problem,” Rage growled “There's an agent of chaos aboard this ship,”

Pol merely raised his eyebrow. “Whatever you are talking about it won't matter soon. We are grabbing anything we can then leaving,” Rage nodded. He knew the plan.

Pol addressed the Sith (@Satia) once more “Help yourself to whatever you wish, we will be no hinderance to you oh great one,” The dark Jedi finished sarcastically. Then he received a transmission. Pol threw a holocommunicator on the ground and the room was bathed in a faint blue light as the device whirred to life. A short stocky figure appeared. The man seemed panicked. He addressed Pol and pol’s features turned grim at the news. “There are multiple ships attacking our own. Audroti go take command of our vessels and smash them,”

Rage nodded and headed back through the airlock. He boarded the MC40a and entered the bridge. “Hail the captains of our ships,” Rage ordered a ensign, moments later he was greeted by 5 tall holographic figures. “Who the devil are you?” one asked. Rage ignored him.

“Withdraw from the space station. Keep the enemy at length. Use the axe heads Mass cannons to fire at the enemy from range. Targets are the Boneshatter class assault ships. Have the Lancer class support ships make revolutions around our Axeheads. Should they return fire from range which I believe only one of their ships capable of, then the support ships will take the brunt of the damage. Have the carrier remain in the rear of the formation. Keep the fighters in reserve until they are atop of you,” Rage said with authority.

“Why the bloody hell should we listen to you?” The tallest of the holographs questioned. Audroti raised a hand and the man's own hands shot to his neck. He made gasping, wheezing sounds until finally he collapsed to the floor.

“Understood?” Rage asked with a hint of annoyance in his voice. His question was echoed by four men.

“Understood,”

Ships:
One Fighter Carrier
Two Lancer Class support Frigates
Two Axehead Frigates

Ooc: I am aboard the MC40a still docked with the space station

[member="June Slane"]
[member="Hala Jast"]
[member="Loto Afu"]
[member="Serenity Loveheart"]
[member="Cody Bantam"]

Pathfinder of the Gate Clans
The Ring

[member="June Slane"]

"No need for the glow stick sister, looks like we be fighting the same crew. Name is Loto, of the gate tribes."

Loto was a split personality of sorts, fun and love able to those who he didn't see was enemies, but deadly fierce to any who threaten him or stood in his way. As s showing of his non-hostile intent he holstered his hand-cannon and dropped his hatchet to a lower, more neutral position.

"Glad to see you seem to got things in hand, but I need to be off. Got some business in the inner core of this station and with all these baddies got little time to do it. You can come if ya want, oh by the way never got your name either?"

[member="Satia"] [member="June Slane"] [member="Loto Afu"] [member="Serenity Loveheart"] [member="Cody Bantam"]

SPACE- HEADED TO RING!

Things were heating up far too fast for her tastes. As the staccato fire off vessel met with torrents of missiles exploding around her she gritted her teeth. Scout Fighters were lightly armed and hers was unshielded. So much high speed debris could cut through the weak plating of her already compromised systems.

But the people on that ring needed her more. She was torn between fleeing all together and doubling back. She touched the picture of her Parents on the dash. Her Pa in an overcoat and her mother, blond and short in a red blouse.

"Jager who'd those guys say they were?"

"Said something about Righteous or somethin'. Little busy here Hala, why you asking!" He roared. The rodians basic was beginning to crack under the stress, and Hala thought her heart might beat right out of it's chest.

"We're going back."

"You crazy!"

Hala pressed her lips together into a thin line, then flipped the Scout Fighter again tail over nose. She gunned the engines, streaking through the middle.

"Might be!"

Explosions boomed around her, peppering her canopy with pellets of durasteel and licking her armor with intense heat. another two lancing green beams caught her engine, causing a mini explosion which began to travel over the circuitry shutting down system after system. She was losing control of her fighter.

"Kark!"

She could ride it in,or eject. But ejection meant being exposed in the crossfire.

Smash into a wall, or get shredded?
Kark it. She was going in.
As the system continued to shut don and her dash flickered she slammed what little power she had left into the fuel pump and engines, going full tilt towards the hangar of the Ring

"Yaaaaaaaaaggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Station - Heading to the central hub

A crashing sound shook the station as [member="Hala Jast"] ship made its way into the hanger, banging into the durasteel floor.

The old woman, who was probably Serenity's boss in this particular operation turned her head around the corner and began to speak. "Serenity dear, I'd hate to bother you but I believe our Pilot may have been executed in the cross-fire." As she finished, a blaster bolt came skimming past and hit one of the freaks in t he shoulder, immediately being dragged out by some individuals not in sight.

"Then you can tell Po to hurry up" making a frustrated gesture to the person standing infront of her, a slightly younger male, clearly out of touch with the rest of this group. "I've got it, I've got it." Finally. She said into herself, snatching it out of his hands and making a motion for those behind her to make there way into a door on the left, and she didn't choose this randomly. A silver plated sign which stated, Communications bay greeted them with even more of the Station's staff, albeit it this time looking to be unarmed and more occupied with sending out distress signals to the surrounding systems. Her intention was not to stop these, but divert the security's attention to the hanger.

As they entered, the five personnel crowded around the open door, preparing to breach; but before they could get an opportunity, one was cut down by a shimmering lightsaber to his chest cavity, falling lifelessly to the ground. In horror, and by instinct, they fired, or at least one of them did, the other 3 too stunned to consider mounting an attack before getting on their knees and placing their weapons on the ground.

Her eyes drained in colour as the bolt thudded into her side, and she looked at the man with a gaze of nothing but pure hatred. In a moment, he too met the same fate as his companion, but a singed red mark was left on her shoulder. "Unless you 3 want to meet the same fate, get in this room and sit down. Do. Not. Say. A. Word."

They did so in obedience. The two now operating the panels looked up in fear as they were approached by the teenager; without a word she moved down and began speaking into the microphone in a soft tone. "All Security Personnel to hanger bay 4, there has been a breach. Non-research staff to evacuate in hanger bay 4. Research staff to stay in positions until further notice. Thank you for your cooperation."

Whether or not they obeyed these orders, who cared, if she met a few stragglers it would not be beyond her moral character to cut them down.

[member="Loto Afu"] I [member="June Slane"] I [member="Cody Bantam"] I [member="Satia"] I [member="Darth Rage"]

[member="Serenity Loveheart"]

THE RING- HANGAR BAY- RUNNING AWAY!

Something is not right....
What's that?
Smoke?

She awoke from her coma, and roared as she saw the flames that had begun to dance across the wing towards her canopy. She'd never crashed before, but she had seen her previous crew eaten alive, and been present as her beloved freighter was blasted to shreds. The picture was more important to her than anything, so she grabbed that first before hitting the canopy release.

Except it didn't open.

Rage flushed her cheeks red inside her helmet and she roared.

"Kark!"

From behind her she drew her Mag Pistol and put a rail-gun round into the canopy. Spider web tendrils began to appear where it had been weakened previously. Then she punched it, smashing the flex glass into shards that rained down across the hangar. As she was extricating her self a squadron of armed goons came in from a side door somewhere.

They began to fire, setting down a barrage that nicked her shoulder and left a smoking burn on the Armor weave.

She had fast reflexes though, and got up and out and under the fighters wing. As she took off trotting to the first door she could see she flicked her arm back unleashing a storm of heavy metal rounds. The pistols whirred and flashed blue as magnetic energy launched them through the small space.

Some of the security were left with holes the size of fists in them, some lost limbs and other managed to escape.

They kept shooting.

Hala kept running.

The Ring - Hallway

June inspected Loto closely. He didn't appear as if he was going to try to June. She turned off her lightsaber while still watching the man. She supposed she would stay with him for now. He seemed strong. Almost as if she shouldn't fight him right now. She'd wait for the right moment to strike. It seemed as if he wouldn't be a problem right now.

"I'm June." She said "And these with me are some friends of mine."

[member="Hala Jast"] [member="Serenity Loveheart"] [member="Loto Afu"] [member="Darth Rage"] [member="Cody Bantam"] [member="Satia"]

"So typical. Anyway, I'll be dealing with those little researchers myself then." Departing from the communications room, before having looked at a rough map of the facility and a brief run-down by a guard promised he wouldn't be executed. It didn't take long, and with now hundreds of security staff rushing to the supposed threat in the hanger bay, there was nobody to feasibly stop her.

The light saber ignited as she approached the auto door, the steel melting upon being graced by the blue shimmer, carving a walk way for someone of her stature to make her way through. "Sergeant Calanhand..." the eldest of the group said, not facing the door. A grin crossed her face. This was not the sergeant he spoke of.

"I assume the situation has been taken care of?" before turning around and realizing it was not him, instead, a small girl baring a light saber in her left hand. "Sergeant Calanhand will not be returning, my most esteemed associate." His eyes opened wide, standing cautiously and turning to the other two held within the room; one making the foolish mistake of sending out yet another distress signal. "Do you not enjoy my company? Why, I am a Jedi here to assist with your escape. Follow me, there are some maniacs attempting to destroy the station."

Regardless of whether or not they believed her lie, she stood still and awaited a response.

[member="Loto Afu"] I [member="June Slane"] I [member="Cody Bantam"] I [member="Satia"] I [member="Darth Rage"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom