Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sasori Research and Design

[member="Matsu Ike"]

I would indeed need armor for them. Lets go with all of them in the Sasori Heavy Armor and outfit 2 of every 10 to be outfitted with your Dar'yaim Cannons and 1 of every 10 to recieve an omnibreaker.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
New from Sasori's Labs

Low cost, reliable, sturdy, self sustaining housing for all your needs on planet, ship or station.

Living Module

Other new products include the diplomatic concealable protection tool.

Senator's Favor

Whether you need to cut bindings from a kidnapper or protect yourself

Special feature for agri centric is our Force Fertilizer allowing for larger size and yields of crops through science and force enhanced ability.

I would see that, due to the demand for ships, it may be difficult to keep up without at least one or two additional Sacul-class adjustable drydocks (one never knows whether the next order will be for ships of the same size as the last one)

However, before any sale of that sort can proceed, a contract needs to be signed, with the details being sorted out within a dev thread.

[member="Charzon Loulan"] yes that is possible while we work on the construction of our massive docks. If you wish to join in and help your services would be welcomed

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Sounds good! I'll take an order of Seimei Glowrod and Fire Glass Brazier. Also, would I be able to purchase a Ranger's Shotgun?

Also also, are the Sasori Snack Cakes on the market yet?

[member="Joza Perl"]

approved and yes they are. You can have all of the space twinkies your dancers can like we also offer hardlight costume changers dancers can use to save credits on making hundreds of custom cloths

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom