Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sasori Research and Design

Would it be at all possible to obtain a lightsaber hilt, even if just what one would consider 'standard manufacturing'? Intended use for defense, especially with the One Sith roaming its delicates all over. I would find a crystal, as I feel that possibly even harder to obtain.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Matsu Ike"]

How possible is it to get a Guard Shoto that produces a long blade, with a hand guard that is above where the hand rests made of lightsaber-resistant phrik alloy? Preferably I'd rather have the guard made out of cortosis-weave, but I understand that is rare these days.

Edit/Ignore
100th post ftw

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Galven Solomon"] set up a thread and we can work it. Cortosis and phrik just mean going to an unaffiliated planet with it. Check the map and restricted materials section and we can find you a world

[member="Galven Solomon"] that can be done, we have recently worked more with mag pellets and slug throwers. So just bring your specifications to her in the thread.

[member="Galven Solomon"] no it doesn't need special materials. Silvermist was made from phrik to reduce the weight since it has two other attachments. For what you are looking for the ranger's pistol we currently produce would fit. A magnetic coil pistol similar to a shatter gun but designed to be semi personalized with a grip only you'll be able to unlock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom