Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Santhe Corporation

Sasha Santhe said:
@T'yr Dellos

Yeah its cool. I' imagine there is a metric pisston of Sith Empire Surplus out there for you to have right off the bat. I intend to make Modern MKII versions of most of that... you know the stuff that is way out of date...

The onlything on your list that I'm a little wary of is the Stealth Yacht. If you would, could you PM the creator and ask for his permission. It's limited so I'd feel comfortable with a quick ask. Otherwise yay! If you want we can do a thread of some sort and create some activity as well. Maybe Sasha gives you lot the location to an old Sith site with derelicts and you raid it or something. There is potential for fun here if you're up for it.

[member="T'yr Dellos"] (Uhg.... you have member= to tag you)
Contacted the author.

"-shrugs-

Fine with me. It's their product so it's theirs to sell :)"

Sasha Santhe

Majority Share Holder, Santhe Corporation
[member=T'yr Dellos]

It's limited is all, so I'm not sure of what their intent was when they made it limited. If there is only enough for a small NPC group? Or what? I love the "Who can use it" portion of the new template.

Also love that there is an Imperial Remnant in a week or two if my schedule calms down I might make a new character to join! Good luck on the faction.

If you need anything else or just want to thread feel free to PM me.

Andrea Kryze

Innocence and Killer Instinct
As a Mandalorian, I'm impressed.

Can I have one "Harpy" SienarTech Sniper Rifle please?

Also, as long as I'm here, those "Imp" SienarTech Semi-automatic Blaster Pistols look pretty sweet too. I'll take two! If it costs too much or something, I'll just take the sniper rifle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom