Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Santhe Corporation

[member="Sasha Santhe"]

Sabrina had sent a holo link to Sante corporation

To whom this may Concern

Kotass Industries would be interested in purchasing one captive class destroyer.
Please make a delivery to eisenwlet, my shipyrad is locate there.
I am interested in studying the interdiction, for one my own ships.

​Your sincerely Sabrina Kotass

please respond in character, as it is part of dev thread

Sasha Santhe

Majority Share Holder, Santhe Corporation
[member="Sareen Zar"]
Purchase approve

[member="Sabrina Kotass"]

To Sabrina Kotass,

A single destroyer of make and model designated in your message shall be delivered to a yard of your choosing.

Sincerely,

Santhe Corporate representatives

Yoru Shakou

[member="Sasha Santhe"]

Miss. Santhe,

Preshean Auxiliaries is seeking to discuss a non-exclusive supply contract with your corporation. Those designs that you have available that are of interest shall be disclosed at the bottom of this message. Their exact numbers however will be discussed in length during contract discussion. We would request that you arrive at Preshea Lake House on Naboo for further discussion.

• AT-SAT Walker (Provided units are available)
  • AT-FS Walker
  • H-MAT Walker

Signed,

Lady Preshea

Sasha Santhe

All orders are processed. Honestly I forgot this page existed and I didn't get any of these Tags. Sorry for the wait.

[member="Lady Preshea"]
[member="Growl"]
[member="James Justice"]

Sasha Santhe

[member="Evangeline Ovmar"]

Contract Arranged. Soon there will be more and updated products as well. Some of my picture links for instance are dead on old articles. I still have all the images linked so I intend to redo all the old entries in new format with proper unbroken image links.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom