Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Santhe Corporation

Sasha Santhe

Majority Share Holder, Santhe Corporation
[member="Olivia Dem'adas"]

This is sort of approved. I asked around to make sure you had this sort of authority and everyone seems to think so. [member="Gilamar Skirata"] can PM me if that isn't the case. As for actually getting the ships for contracts with government/organizations in order for them to count towards company submissions and blah blah there needs to be a thread negotiating. I would assume it works the other way around, but even if it doesn't I would feel more comfortable with a quick thread between either me and you or [member="Jared Ovmar"] and you or all three of us putting the deal to paper. "If you didn't RP it, it didn't happen," has become something I hear more and more of lately and I would rather we do everything proper erring on the side of caution.

Sasha Santhe

Majority Share Holder, Santhe Corporation
[member="Matteus Coolix"]

Thank you for your purchase of your new Santhe Challenger Sport Edition. Your Candy Apple Red Santhe Challenger Sports Edition shall be delivered to the nearest dealership.

tVz6tdd.png

Sasha Santhe said:
[member="Matteus Coolix"]

Thank you for your purchase of your new Santhe Challenger Sport Edition. Your Candy Apple Red Santhe Challenger Sports Edition shall be delivered to the nearest dealership.
Beautiful, thank you [member="Sasha Santhe"].

[member="Jared Ovmar"] [member="Sasha Santhe"]

6x Aurora-class frigates loaded with TIE Exalts, Galaxy-class bombers, and Pandorum-class heavy gunships, please. No need for dropships.

250x SC1 battle droids
25x E1000 battle droids
12x EA9 Hunter battle droids
20x SkyEye probe droids

[member="Sasha Santhe"]
"Got a nice big order on behalf of the shadow empire 8 Ravenous class, 4 Dalek class, 3 Sadow class 2 exoskeletons and 3 phalanxes(500 each) Z4 Heavy Infantry Automatons with Chimera rifles 16 X-1 inquisitor ,284 X-1 officer 200 X-1 Heavy

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
I'd like to purchase one Santhe Challenger, Sport Edition
Leather Seats
2 Ion Cannons, one missile tube
Supercharged engine
Yes to the bar
Yes to the woodwork
Yes to vehicle storage.

Can we do this in a sea green?

[member="Sasha Santhe"]

Thanks Santhe!