Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Sandust Crusaders

TAG: Ura Iolar Ura Iolar

This was complicated wasn’t it? Considering the lack of information, and only base knowledge of Lervon birthing at best, it was difficult to make a decision. The medic would give two options to him. He looked to Ura, then.

“At the end of the day, Ura is a grown woman and the choice is hers. All I can do is give an opinion” the Master pointed out. He could tell that Ura was indecisive and likely didn’t trust herself so much at the moment, but this was still something she needed to decide. He could not decide for her. He turned to Ura.

“You would know more about your body than I would. My recommendation is to wait it out. If there is a formula method to handling something like this, it might be best to take it. If things don’t work out in that way, then we can look at this… Theoretical thing. But I don’t think using theoreticals is the best thing right now when there is another who's life may be endangered by doing so. Not until we have no other choice. In the end though, the call is yours.”

Ura nodded a little, thinking about everything. Her eyes would close for a moment as she focused. She had been worried about this for so long, but now.... She understood a lot more about what was going on. Still, she remembered something.

What do you think?

Wait... you're asking...?

Yes. You should have a say too, though I'm guessing you don't want to risk it.

Y-yeah.

Ura would open her eyes, looking at Josh before nodding a little. "I think we can handle waiting for when it's safe, instead of trying any more experiments." The Lervon then seemed to realize something, stopping before she spoke up. "I just realized, they still need a name."

Josh Dragovalor Josh Dragovalor

Ura took some time to think. The reverberations in the Force told him that she wasn't just thinking to herself, but thinking as two. Smart. Her awareness of mind showed maturity, potentially beyond her years depending on the lifespan of the Lervon. Considering her unfamiliarity with many aspects though, he would guess she was on the younger side. So this was definitely something worth praise. He nodded his head in turn when she finally gave her decision.

"Good choice. As for a name, I am unfortunately not familiar with Lervon naming conventions. If you can elaborate any on them, I may try to help."

With that, he turned to the doctor and gratefully bowed.

"Thank you for your help. Unless you have anything else that we should know, I can take it from here so you can get back to work."

Ura nodded to the doctor as well, and the she would just smile a little before speaking.

"Just make sure she comes back in a month or two so I can confirm that the young presence is truly growing. Other than that, may the Force be with you." The Lervon would then follow Josh, seeming much calmer than she had been before. Still, the name part was racking her brain.

"Well, they are usually either short or.... I guess you would consider them spooky, with the nature of native Lervonian. They sometimes don't translate will to Basic too." Ura began to think more before having a bit of an idea. She quickly closed and opened her eyes again. "I have an idea. My... my mom's name was Balru."

Balru...? Balru.

As they left, Ura began to contemplate a name. Josh wasn’t all that knowledgeable in these things, so he left it up to her judgement. Then she brought up the name of her mother, and that seemed like a good idea. He nodded his head in agreement. “That may work. Balru.”

And he could sense the other presence as well, more easily now that he was more accustomed to it. He couldn’t sense their exact words, but he could get a glimpse at their overall feelings. They seemed to be good with that.

Ura seemed to let off a happy feeling in the Force, and the newly named Balru would seem to be more calm.

I have a name. Balru. I like it.

I figured it'd fit. Ura would then look at Josh, nodding to him a bit.

"Thank you, Master. I'm... not sure how long it would've been before I got help if you didn't notice. And now.... Well.... I have an interesting future to look forward to."

He was surprised that Ura was taking this so well. This seemed like something most would panic over. Especially an unnatural birth of sorts, and one that nobody really had any idea of what to do with. In her shoes, he didn't know if he would be this calm. He tried to reach out into the Force then, in hopes of trying to discern her emotions. And give what support that he could.

"That you do. Are you going to be alright?"

Still, at least the worst of it seemed to be over. For now, anyway.

Ura looked down a little, knowing that she couldn't really hide how she felt.

"Ok. I'm scared, I don't know what to do, and I'm not entirely sure how this will work...." She looked back at Josh, seeming to be calming herself a bit. "But.... Now I know what's going on. I know I'm not going crazy."

"Of course you're scared" he spoke softly. "Why wouldn't you be? I think anybody would be in your position, so there's no shame in that" he tried his best to reassure her in turn. "And you've kept a good, optimistic view about it. Which is great. I'm sure that eventually we can figure out what to do about this presence and everything will be okay. In the meanwhile, just focus on getting to know them, and maybe experimenting a bit in interaction with them through the Force" came the recommendation.

He thought on it a moment. "You know your body better than anyone else. So perhaps through interaction, you can find the best way to proceed safely."

"Th... thank you, Josh. I'll d my best to figure this out. And I'm almost 100% sure they won't be able to avoid telling my brother. He's really the only Lervon comparable to a doctor still on Kashyyyk. I might actually need to go find him before he had a panic attack hearing about Balru from someone else." Ura actually seemed to chuckle a little at the thought of her usually calm, put together brother freaking out over news.

“Well, if he can possibly help, there’s no harm in it. You may get the usual sibling chiding, but at least you have some support” he brought up with a small smile. “Having family at your side is a blessing, and one I hope you don’t forget anytime soon. A support system is important, even for a Jedi.”

He hoped that her brother could try and help her piece this all together. “Tell me about your brother. You said he’s comparable to a doctor. How so, exactly?”

Ura nodded some, seeming to understand what Josh meant. Then he asked about her brother. Balru seemed interested too from what Ura could feel. She chuckled a little at the feeling.

"Well, he can be a tad too work focused at times, but he's a good guy. He's good at what he does too. For Lervon... well there aren't many physical illnesses. Most of them are mental. So... I guess like a doctor crossed with a shrink."

He nodded his head in agreement as Ura first described her brother's attitude, then the job he had. And all the little complications of it. "Considering what little I know about your kind's genetic makeup, that does sound about right. You are Force-based beings. So your strengths and your weaknesses would obviously be tied to the mental side more than the physical. It is good that your brother has accommodated for this, as it should be."

He looked to her curiously. "What are your thoughts? Are you confident he can help you?"

Ura looked, nodding a little. "After a bombardment of million questions at least, yeah. He'll definitely be helpful." She then closed her eyes for a second, not quite sure what else to say. She just hoped it would all be ok. And whatever happened, she'd make sure Balru would be safe, and be able to survive.

He laughed a bit at that. "That's how siblings are. Or should be, anyway. Consider yourself fortunate that someone cares about you to that degree" he advised her in turn. He'd never had the chance to have that kind of relationship with one of his own siblings, considering the circumstances. And with things as they were, he didn't know if he ever would. Nick liked to keep his distance.

"But I think you're going to be ok, for what it's worth. You have a world of support behind you."

A happy sense would come from Ura as she looked at her Master. It was good to know he thought she'd be ok.

"Plus, I guess it does mean that I can focus on finishing the last of my training too." Even if Ura wasn't going to risk putting Balru in danger, it didn't mean she couldn't begin to go through the remaining portions of her training that she... not entirely shrugged off, but that the Bryn, and everything else, had put on hold.

Training?

“So it seems” he agreed in turn. “I think you’ve reached a point where it’s about time I teach you our school’s signature technique. But not today. You, young lady, need to rest” he brought up, smirking slightly. “You and Balru have both had a really long day. And I don’t think you’re mentally ready for a lesson in something new just yet. You need to get used to your connection with Balru” he pointed out.

He knew better than to rush her given her condition. And how little they knew about it, at that.

Ura seemed to be excited hearing that she was ready to learn a signature skill from her Master's school of Padawan's, but he was right. Ura and Balru needed time to explore their connection, and what it would mean for both of them moving forward. There was no guarantee exactly how Balru's physical growth would effect things, or if their Force Bond would say in place, at least as strongly, once the shared crystal mass was removed. And that was assuming it would work. Right now though, Ura was content to wait, and get use to things. She looked at Josh before giving a nod.

"I can agree with you there, Master. Plus, it'll give us time to understand this a bit more."

It really will.... I only really just know what I am now.

And I'll make sure to take time to help you learn too.

Well, this at least gave her something to look forward to. That was good. With all that was going on, the least he could do was ensure she had that bit of happiness going for her. “Good, good. With that, I had best move to my next order of business. My own family” he admitted with a small laugh. “I promised to take Ra and the kids for a bit of a Kashyyyk picnic. A Kashyyyknic if you will. I’m sure you and Balru want to get properly acquainted anyway.”

So he would bow his head. “You should come and meet the kids sometime. I’m sure they would love to meet you. Next we convene, I'll get to teaching you the technique. For now, you are dismissed Padawan. And you too, Balru. Both of you.”

Ura nodded the Josh, seeming to chuckle a little.

"I like to meet them sometime. Maybe by then Balru will be at the point where she can interact outside my mind too." She would then give a bow. "And we'll be ready for the lesson. Have fun with your picnic, Master." Ura would start to walk away, with Balru soon pressing on her mind.

What now?

I think we have a lot of a questions for each other. So, I say rest and just ask whatever questions there are.

Oh good. I... have a lot.

I know. I'll answer as best I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom