Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sabers for Hire [Open Roleplay:Open to All]

_.TK3754._

GrandAdmiralSkyworb
As I sat at the bar and ordered drink after drink, thinking about the bounty I might get. A wookie an ewok and a corellian pilot hiring me to kill Vader and the Emperor them selves. I laughed at that paid the bartender and started to leave when three men walked in guns drawn pointed at me. I slowly took out my lightsabers and turned them on and threw my helmet at the bartender and showed them my face.

"My face is the last thing your gonna see before you die."

I told the three of the men. I slowly walked towards them looking at the frightened expressions on their faces as I kept walking to them menacingly. I threw one saber through one of the three men and pulled it out and started deflecting the blaster shots they sent at me. I hit a few peoples drinks and they joined in. I killed the two men in front of me and ran out the door throwing one hundred credits on the ground before leaving to pay for the peoples drinks. I took off in my racing speeder as soon as I noticed more gang members following me. I turned around and shot every few seconds with my dc17 hand blaster while simultaneously trying to dodge their shots. Two speeders came on both my flanks giving me cover fire. I had reached my destination. I reached the Instruments of Chaos territory. I was part of them and was well respected within their ranks. Me and my men new this place top to bottom. We turned and lost most of the pursuing gang members. Five of them were still on us and there were three of us. We took three out with blaster fire and two were left. One jumped on my speeder so I quickly pushed him off into the other pursuers speeder knocking him off. Me and the two men with me docked our speeders at hq when we saw [member="Judgement"] . As soon as I saw her I cringed. I glanced at [member="Gorteko Graye"] and said

"I hope you aren't the last face I see before I die."

[member="Arlington Ulon"]

"Well I hope not either friend," Shakk appeared from the shadows, she was following the man since he was at the cantina.

She was a force user, but she didn't carry a Lightsaber, she found them too useless with her inability to fight with them. So she had her blasters and droid control units. She was a black agent for a very wealthy man, one who needed less then moral people. And so far this was one of the few she was looking forward to hiring. Pros were too exspencive and most of the time double crossed them, but on the other hand, newbies, they were easier to handle with the right price. So here she was, looking at a few sorry peices of works, then again that's what she was looking for.

Now, she had their attention, whether it was good or bad would later be determined. They seemed friendly enough, joking was not her strong suit.

"So who's the one looking for extra credits?" She said leaning against a wall, her robe with hood still covered her face, so they couldn't tell who she was.

_.TK3754._

GrandAdmiralSkyworb
I look over the woman who mysteriously showed up. I didn't like mysterious people but the fact she could get into our territory without being seen impressed me.

"I am looking for some credits.You know where to find them or is this gonna be a job?Breif me."

I strolled over to the woman and looked at her body guards,

"How you make those guards?" [member="Shakk Awaud"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom