Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sabers and Sorcery

Namarii

Do you believe in magic?
"Long walk it is then." she said walking ahead of him, making it clear she was off to find the same space port she landed in when she came to this planet. "And as for you, King Arthur, know that you haven't gained any sort of friendship from me. You helped me out, and that was very kind of you, but that doesn't change a damn thing. Understood? Now goodbye." She began walking off even further before stopping. And then she couldn't belive what she did next. "......thank you for letting me go." she called back before finally walking on again.

@[member="Arthur David Hardrada"]

"AGAIN, ITS JUST ARTHUR." He shook his head and continued to walk through the forest for a bit as she went off in her own direction, his men would keep tabs on her till she left the planet but his time helping her was done, he had no reason to continue when she knew where to go, and if she needed help his men had orders to help her. "Odd people, never did catch her name or where she was from." @[member="Namarii"]

Namarii

Do you believe in magic?
It would be a while but eventually Namarii did reach space port and get enough to take a shuttle out of this system. As she did she just sat silently wherever she needed to before taking off. The whole time she kept thinking how much she hated the king of this planet, how much she just wanted to be left alone after he defeated her and how he kept trying to make her open up to him. It never worked before so why now? And yet she did say thank you to him, something she didn't think she'd ever do for anyone. Why? Just because he let her go? No it had to be more than that. She couldn't see why for now but hopefully, with time, she would find out and wipe away any thoughts of doing it again.

@[member="Arthur David Hardrada"]

Namarii

Do you believe in magic?
(Yep. I'll let you know when. Right now I'm trying to ger Namarii involved with more dark magic training until she gets the next rank. By that point there's a big change for her so maybe then they can meet again.) @[member="Arthur David Hardrada"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom