Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sabers and Sorcery

Namarii

Do you believe in magic?
As he spoke Namarii had to admit he made a point. Her power, strong as it was, couldn't turn an entire army on a whim. It took enough time just to get this one village to bend to her. And now there was this problem of missles and the like they could easily dispatch on her if it came to it. She grited her teeth before getting up and saying "As much as I hate the point of fact I see you have a point. Even though I know this is all part of some trick you have up your sleeve. What is it to be then? Are you going to tell me to leave now while I still have a chance? Or maybe make me challenge you to combat to earn the rights of the people?"

@[member="Arthur David Hardrada"]

Arthur raised a brow at her as she spoke, it was interesting to hear her words after all. She had an all or nothing mentality without room for compromise and he would not win in a fight in his current state, nor would he be able to just scare her off. "Well firstly i would like to be let go so that i can actually stand, i dont like being held down and would rather not be treated in such a way. Next i would like for you to release your control on my men then we can sit down and perhaps talk calmly about this, i assume that people will remember nothing of what happened while you influenced them so theres no need to worry about my men turning and attacking you i hope?" @[member="Namarii"]

Namarii

Do you believe in magic?
She sneered when he suggested talking it over. Namarii almost snapped when she said "Oh, that's what you want to do? Talk it over? Of course. That's what everyone thinks can work out. Just talking it over. Meanwhile you plot and plan how you'll get the better of me at a moments hesitation. I may be young, king, but I have been through enough to not trust the likes of you." Without giving warning she used her powers to shut the doors to the castle, locking them. "You want your people freed, fine. And then all of you can burn together!"

Namarii suddnely shot bolts of fire from her fingers that hit certian parts of the room. Some were caught in the blast while others just barley missed. When enouhg fire began to spread Namarii ran out of the room, making for her quaters. At the same time the people were realsed, not remembering anything from the past few weeks. All they knew was that they awoke and were now trapped in a burning building. Namarii had made for her quaters where she looked to the nearby tree. Being an acrobat she jumped out and grabbed the nearby branch before swiming to the next, trying to make her way down.

In that moment, he just sighed, a burning building was really what he need on a day like this. He look to his men and shouted a single set of orders before turning to run after her. Those being simply, "Blast those doors open with the grenades you keep on hand, ive got to go after our host." His feet quickly moved, as quickly as they could until her found himself looking over at the branch, funny part bout growing up in a world of eternal winter, with vast forest and predators that your only safety is in the trees, you learn to climb and move in them, and that was all that he needed to do right now. Ditching the chain armor that at this point wasnt any help anyways he jumped onto the branch himself a few minutes behind her, he had an idea as to where she was going and picked up pursuit. It took him about a minute to pick up on which way she went and he knew his men would handle the situation, now all he had to do was find her. He did key up his position though, air units would be here within the minute incase this offworlder tried to escape. Hopefully he wouldnt need to shoot her down or have to kill her and she could just talk to him, whoever she was she was suspicious of him. @[member="Namarii"]

Namarii

Do you believe in magic?
Looking back Namarii saw he was chasing after her. Fine. If it was just down to him and her so be it, but she needed to find someplace perfect for a one-on-one fight. Eventually she could see it: a swamp. Almost too perfect. She ran inside the samp and, using her acrobatics, swung over any dank looking areas before trying to find a spot to hide int he shadows. When she found one spot she slumped aginst it and waited to see if the king was still on her tail. Regardless if he was this would be an excellent spot for a duel.

@[member="Arthur David Hardrada"] (Though since she's a witch the swamp thing would be kind of funny lol)

Arthur sighed as he reached the swamp where she had slumped up against the tree, his voice sounding softly as he stood there and stretched. "Quite a run, now how about that talk, i wasnt lying when i suggested such a calm resolution, though i must say that i was not impressed with your little display back there. Its one thing for a soldier to die in self defense but its another to waste the lives of innocents. Now perhaps you can just hold on and let us talk about why you are here and where you came from because i do not find the arrival of a power hungry woman funny, nor one that used techniques of these Sith i had met before. If you are a Sith then yes, i will need you to leave and never return if you are not with those here." @[member="Namarii"]

Namarii

Do you believe in magic?
"I'm not talking to you about anything." she said, standing up. "All the time it's let's talk it over and hopefully reach an agreement. But in reality it's always keep her delayed while he find a way to keep her from getting away or manage to get behind her and keep her from using her powers on us. You people are just jelous. You're afraid of me because I'm better than you!"

The outburst showed that she had some type of problem from the past. In made her angry enough to fire strong bolts of magic at him before running deeper into the swamp. She tried to find a foggy area in order to slip away before making another move. The whole time she seemed both angry and upset over what was happening. Everything she planned was falling apart for her and she felt everyone had to suffer for it.

"Feth..." He moved enough to get clipped by one of the bolts of energy before attempting to seal off the pain as he ran after him. His left shoulder had been hit and it certainly would be fixable, especially with the bacta stuff his people now had. "Stop please, you are the one that ruined your life, you tried to take more power than you were ready for, stop and let me talk..." He pushed his muscles, aiding them with the force to keep pace with her and sharpen his sight. It still was hard though to follow her and for several moments he thought he had lost her until he saw her again. This woman was dangerous and he couldnt just let her run loose with the power and magic she controlled, she wasnt a sith though, that much was clear. "You know, running isnt helping you prove what you are saying, words are more useful than your gift." @[member="Namarii"]

Namarii

Do you believe in magic?
She stopped and turned when he tried to talk to her more about this all being her fault and so on. As far as she was concerned it was thr fault of others for not accepting her. Her life was a sad yet also self-destructive one at that. When he mentioned words she smirked.

"But my words can kill if need be." She said.

She began shouting words, words either in alien langauages or regular ones, but none the less. But when she said them she was sing her powers of persuasion as well. She knew he wasn't the type to bend to her power but she could use it as a weapon if need be, and giving how hard she was extering it would cause more than just a minor headache for the king. This was another of her plans to cripple him if possible. She kept shouting and shouting, the powers in the words extering into the king's mind like a battering ram against his skull.

The headaches were back enough, minor at first but growing. "Stop... it...." He shook his head and glared at her as the headache grew higher and higher before he just shouted at her and charged her. "I SAID STOP." He would attempt to ram her full force and link his arms around her midsection and knock her to the ground, of course he was relying on her being in shock and not expecting this while she spoke her words of power. He would have to stop her fast if she was able to move, even if she moved though he hoped that it would disrupt her spell. He was infuriated, and unsure if this was even worth it. Helping and stopping her were increasingly becoming more and more separate. And he was just about ready to use force. @[member="Namarii"]

Namarii

Do you believe in magic?
His hit was hard enough to send her on her back, making her land against the ground. While he shook off her spell trying to infect his mind she sweapt her legs to knock his out from under him. After that she got up and stood back. Looking around she found a source of water that, using a mix of the force and her own magic, was able to summon it higher to the point of spashing into the king. She was trying to force him into the water itself so she could drown him. She was just trying to get away at first but now she was angry at him. He ruined everything for her and she wanted to make him suffer and die for it. Such was her blinded rage towards anyone she didn't like.

He grunted as he landed hard on his back and laid there for a moment before the water slammed into him. His hands gripped onto the first thing could and he held his breath, his body was tired but she couldnt keep this up forever, even she would have to rest... he hoped atleast. He needed to calm her, he could tell she just wanted to hurt him now and so he did the only thing he had left. Reaching out he tried to connect his mind to hers, tried to let her see he had been telling the truth and he was not doing as she thought he was, it was hard though and he could only keep it up so long if she still resisted and didnt open her mind. @[member="Namarii"]

Namarii

Do you believe in magic?
As she tried to fill him with water she felt him invading her mind. She focused on keeping him out while saying "No. Stay out! My mind is my own!" Though this caused her to stop focusing on the water. She was starting to have a mental battle with him, forcing him him out also trying to hurt him in the process. She was the master of mind manipulation and she wouldn't let this warrior take her down at her own game.

@[member="Arthur David Hardrada"] (More self intitled master but you know lol)

Arthur tried to push his own words through his mind, his body was tired and he wanted to conserve as much physical strength as possible before he would need it again. 'Just stop already, i am just trying to show you i am not trying to cause you what ever pain you think i am...' While he let the words push on her mind he let his intent push too, he had no want to kill, imprison or harm her, but he made it clear that if she didnt stop he would be forced too on way or another, even if it meant putting her in a prison or grounding her on the planet till she saw what she did. @[member="Namarii"]

Namarii

Do you believe in magic?
She could keep up the mental fight but she knew he was trying to stall, at least that's what she belived. She needed to get him down and out of the way so she could make a break for it. Walking towards him, one heavy step at a time, she reached the king and tried to give a hard kick to the face to knock him out. If it word she'd take a moment to recover before making a run for it to get as far away as possible and off planet. If not then she'd try any means she could to get him down and out.

Arthur saw her walking and ceased all mental connections and tried to tackle her before she could kick him, if he suceeded he would knock her to the ground and follow her down before attemtpting to pin her. If he suceeded he would look down at her and sigh before speaking calmly, no matter how much it takes to stop himself from yelling. "Will you just listen to me, please...." Now should none of that worked and she either connected with her kick before he could tackle her, or she just evade it, he would recover and try to follow her, by this point though, he tackle her or not, there would be no way for her to leave the world with her ship where ever that ship is. @[member="Namarii"]

Namarii

Do you believe in magic?
He tackled her and held her down, trying to say what he wanted, but Namarii would have none of it. She struggled with him before managing to get her hands up to his face where she tried scratching his eyes out. Sure it was an old and cheap move but she wasn't in a position to care. She just worked her way of getting him off her before trying to make arun for it yet again.

@[member="Arthur David Hardrada"] (Shes doesn't have her own ship but she'd try to take one from someone else or something like that.)

@[member="Namarii"]

He turned and tried to keep her held down while she tried to claw out his eyes, his men would be in the area and he would need them at this point, hopefully the were as patient as he was as she broke away and started to run again. He couldnt stand it, all he was trying to do was help and for a moment he just watched her run before running himself, albeit much slower and more controlled than before. He just focused on following her now, he would not race after her, he would not try and reason with her, he would follow and just let her think and be calm now.

Namarii

Do you believe in magic?
Seeing him still follow Namarii was just running away at this point. He was off of her and still after her but she had to get away now. She had to get far away, find a ship, get off planet, and maybe one day come back once she was stronger. But for now it was a matter of getting away. At the end of the swamp came a hill she had to climb up. Looking back to see him follow she had no choice but to start climbing, trying to get away. Before she did however she cast her speels to light a circle around her in magic fire to keep him back long enough. It was harder given her boots on but she didn't have time to slip them off before needing to climb up.

Arthur found himself at the hill and laughed, she was on alien land and if he was right it would be much faster to go around and find a gentler sloop, his steady pace though was helping him recover too while she pushed herself, and above the dull sound of fighters sounded. It was obvious that they wepatrolling the skies and Arthur hoped it would dim her hope and spirit alittle, his own men would be scouring the swamp now with a description of her and would fire on sight if given cause to. They did have slugthowers, and it was likely the woman didnt realize that they were far more advanced than what they seemed culturally and socially. @[member="Namarii"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom