Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sabers and Sorcery

Namarii

Do you believe in magic?
Iferetes. A planet that seemed like something out of fiction. A world that was both advaced and yet stuck within the old ages. The time of knights and kings, peseants and royalty, of greater magic and monsters. This was like a paradise to some but also a potential ground for others. And when Namarii heard of this place the only thing she could think of was how nice it would be once she ruled it.

Of course she Namarii knew to start off small, not wanting to make too big of a ruckus just yet. Namarii, growing up, always loved the stories of old knights saving a helpess princess from a monster or making deals with witches and magicians and so on. But now, given how head strong and arrogant she was, Namarii always made herself a self-proclaimed princess of sorts. Her powers of prsuasion often help to give others that illusion as well. With the knoweldge of this planet Ifretes and how its people lived Namrii could already see it being something out of the stories she knew as a child.

When she had arrived the first thing Namarii looked for was one of the village or towns farthest from most of the more populated areas. A small start to something far grander. When she found a sutable town for her needs Namarii wasted no time in making herself seem like someone homeless and in need. Taken in by a kind family she took advantage of their hospitality before using her powers to keep them under her control. And like dominos when one was done another would follow.

Within a week the people were living an illusion of a wolrd where they happily served their princess. All other work almsot seemed pointless if not to please their princess. Namrii had even established herself in one of the finer houses of the town, now using it as the firat castle to live in before gaining the largest one on the planet. And if she didn't think it big enough she could always make them build one bigger.

Today she sat in her chambers, being served by a number of dulled servants, while outside the people went about their lives in controled state. All seemed too happy and yet none seemed like themselves. Nothing Namarii cared enough about.

@Arthur David Hardrada

At first Arthur had heard the strange reports of oddities going on but he had dismissed them due to the need to get the planet on stable feet, he couldnt have his people dismiss him as powerless and the moment someone tried to do something remotely in threat of his rule he had them stockaded for a day, it was funny though, this simple punishment did more to quell rebellions than all the genocides of the past put together, it showed Arthur was kinder than any past ruler and worth giving a chance...

But then the reports of a castle being reinforced and expanded came in and he was interested, probably just some rich bureaucrat but from what he knew of that area it wasnt exactly that large of a populace, he grew increasingly curious as traders and traveler's words reached his ears about who lived there for it was not some dusty old coot but a female. Now this was an oddity, it had only been two or three months now since he had assumed the throne and abolished the slave and female castes, but he had never expected a female ruler so fast.

So in response he and a number of his royal guard left the confines of his own palace and made way for this new castle, he would have to be careful though, even the seemingly harmless actions of a man or woman can have dire consequences and if this woman took over the area by force then that means he was dealing with a rogue Matrian or an offworlder, the second of which scared him more then the first as his thoughts immediately went to the worlds of warning about Sith and their favorite past time of conquering worlds.

After a few days he arrived at the castle and after some deliberation was granted entrance, to which now he stands at the doors to the main hall before pushing them open with his guards behind him. His eyes fell on her and with a inhale he spoke in a light breath. "And who is it i have the honor i have to greet." @[member="Namarii"]

Namarii

Do you believe in magic?
Stting on the throne Namarii had herself sitting with her legs over the side of one arm while her head was back and her hair hung down the other. One servant, who was only a girl by the looks of her age, was brushing her hair while a man was busy rubbing her feet; her boots sitting to the side of the throne. While t was more of a fancy chair Namarii would say it was a thrown or anyone who called it otherwise would be put to death.

When Arthur arrived all the servants, who were in fact all the village people just dressed up to look like servants, were still busying themselves with work. It was as if they barley noticed Arthur and his men arriving on the scene. When the did enter however Namarii perked up before seeing him. And like that Namarii became more interested when she could see he was a knight, another element of her stories she read as a child. She geastred for those tending to her to stop before she stood up.

"Well, well. Look at what we have here." she said. When he asked her name she tok one step foward and held her hand out saying "You may refer to me as princess Namarii, good sir knight. Or simply princess will do. Come." she held her hand in a amnner fr him to kiss it. "And kiss my royal ring."

The ring was one taken by the original land owner in these parts, a gold band with a ruby on the top of it.

@[member="Arthur David Hardrada"]

Arthur raised a brow as he watched and for a moment nearly laughed at the act. His mind sounding within the depths of his mind while he stood there, saying 'Definitely and outworlder...' Though for a moment he did take a short bow in respect for her before speaking to her. "I think, you should take another moment to realize the situation you are in miss, because if you had done your research you would know im not exactly a knight, and this planet, -my- planet, has no princess." He crossed his arms behind him and smirked, waiting for her response, he had no reason to be hostile but that didnt mean he couldnt have alittle fun before bringing her world down around her. @[member="Namarii"]

Namarii

Do you believe in magic?
Moving her hands behind her back Namarii showed a dissapointed look to him not doing what she wanted. No matter, she knew he'd bend one way or another. But when he made the comment about him being the one to rule this planet and there being no princesses she gave a more interested look.

"Oh, I see. Then I am in the presence of a king." she gave a little curtsy. "Your majesty. Do forgive me. But I think you soon come to realize that things are changed. And now this world does have a princess." She looked to everyone else in the room and said "Isn't that right, my people?"

All of them gave a unison "Yes princess." before continuing their work.

He watched as she spoke and then her servants spoke back to her and sighed, his voice sounding in the depths of his mind again. 'Great, we have a self intitled princess with a horde of servants, cant this world just be normal for one year...' He shifted and glanced about the area, noting several things such as walls, lights, and anything else that was moveable. "Look miss, i think its time you dropped the whole fantasy of yours, you are no princess and you certainly dont belong here, is that much clear? Even if you had belonged here such a position is naturally impossible to just attain as you have which makes me question you and your purpose here as well as your allegiances." @[member="Namarii"]

Namarii

Do you believe in magic?
Hearing his questions she sirked and said "My alliegiance is to myself. The only one to rule me is myself. And my purpose is simple: I want to make everyone else see that. So what better place than this: a world ripe for the taking and much to my liking." She stopped and said "But I think it's time you fell in line as well." She focused her powers of persuaion on Arthur and his men before saying "You will all give yourselves to me. Your will is my command. And your lives are mine to control. You will call me princess of this world."

For those who had strong enough will power they could endure this spell, though it would require a lot. But even if they were not swayed as most others would be there would still be a horrible tingling sensation in their minds as the power tried to take hold of their minds. In short while they may not be swayed into Namarii's word they would certianly have one really bad headache.

@[member="Namarii"]

And headache he had, while four of his six men fell under the spell the last two fell to their knees at the headache, Arthur though remained on his feet and tried to keep his mind clear yet focused at the same time. After a few moments he was sick of the pain and instead sent his hand forward and used the bit of training he had in the force to send a wave of energy right at her, center mass so that she was sent falling back into her chair, hopefully hitting her head and dazing her. He would not be so easily beaten to submission without a fight and so he started forward leaving his sword undrawn as he drew closer. Even if she recovered he would be ready, if she merely deflected the force he would be ready, this was not going to be as easy for her as she wanted it to be. @[member="Namarii"]

Namarii

Do you believe in magic?
When the force his her Namarii flew back into her throne. She was fine but the attack did anger her enough to get back to her feet and say "Fine then. If you won't bend then I'll have to break you!" With a snap of her fingers the servants, both the gaurds the soldiers and even the ordinary people, stopped what they were doing and turned towards Arthur and his two last men. All of them had angered looks on them as they either drew weapons or began walking towards them with zombified looks. Namarii sat on her throne and watched with delight at the idea of see them being ripped arpart by the very people they protected.

@[member="Arthur David Hardrada"] (Evil is it not? lol)

"Try it..." Was all he said before drawing his blade and shield off his back, his men doing the same as they formed a three pointed circle with back to back. Arthur would need to head for the woman and so he did while his two men worked to not die. He charged and slammed his shield across the face of one man and the pommel of his sword into another, his speed enhanced by the force allowing for split second faster reactions than normal, it wasnt alot but it was none the less useful.

Pushing on a sensor the blade ionized itself and tore across the shield of an infereti guard while he stepped closer to her dias. There were too many for him to try and fight him so instead of doing so he leveled the kite shiled infront of him and charged into the second guard, knocking past him and climbing the Dias to reach her. Of course there was the man and woman he forget had been up there. The woman grabbed onto him while the man tried to skewer him with a sword, tried being the key word, after all what can two untrained peasants do to a trained fighter. Bringing his own sword's flat side across the man's face he crumpled to the ground and with that Arthur turned to the woman and sent a fist into her face.

With that he turned to the Witch... @[member="Namarii"]

Namarii

Do you believe in magic?
The commands of Namarii made the gaurds from Arthur's group under her control draw their weapons to fight with the ones not under her control. That mixed with the peseants she commanded would certianly prove to be hard for them to deal with. However Namarii, seeing how ell Arthur did to make his way through, only titled her head with interest at his combat skills. When he areached her she gave a coy shurg as if nothing left to lose.

"I suppose this means you win." she said before something was chuked as Arthur. A small rock came from the side and when Arthur would look he would see a group of children, including the one who was tending to Namarii's hair, standing there looking ready to fight with little wooden weapons and sling shots and the like. "Whoops. Spoke too soon."

When Namarii commanded the children to "play" they screamed as they ran towards Arthur, grabbing onto him and trying to force him down. They pulled at his legs and his weapons, Namarii laughing at the sight. As Arthur dealt with them Namarii had the girl climb up and rest in her arms and on her lap like a mother holding her daughter.

'Children, really... I think, this woman doesnt know how little the actions of those under her matter to me...' Before another could shoot a stone or anything he sent a wave of force energy and sent their llight bodies tumbling back and falling on their backs. She expected him to act with caution against children, oh how she did not realize children were barely different than adults in this society and were only just physically weaker and mentally less apt. With the children dispatched he turned back to her holding the child and frowned, leveling his sword at the girl's chest and with cold eyes he spoke. "Tell them to stop, ot this girl dies and you will find yourself next." @[member="Namarii"]

Namarii

Do you believe in magic?
Hearing this she stood, still holding the girl like a human sheild, and said "Really? My, my. Some king you are. And tell me, how will you tell this little girl's parents about how you cut her down just to slay a witch. Or maybe you should tell her when my hold on her breaks and she's bleeding her last life out of her." The children began to stir while more peseants began to flock from outside to get into the castle and save their "princess". "Times running out, good sir king." she said. "Make a choice."

As much as he wanted to say there was a good choice, there wasnt, but he had a way out of this. He stepped forward, raising his sword to strike at the girl but instead stepped forward closing the last of the distance, dropping the blade and feinting a punch before sending his opposite hand in between the girl and @[member="Namarii"], and tearing the girl from her hands before pushing her out of the way and turning back to the woman. For that split moment that he had turned to push the girl out of the way was that time that he fear, he had no idea what the woman would do in that moment he wasnt watching her but he was certainly happy he had dropped the sword well out of other reach.

Namarii

Do you believe in magic?
Being pushed back, again, Namarii was getting tired of this man managing one way or another out of her ploy. She had to take a chance while his back was turned. Rising and extanding her arms she fired a bolt of magic at his back, not enough to kill but enough to send him tumbling. When he was down she ordered for her "children" to hold him down, the group all piling over him to weight him down. She walked foward and looked down at the dog-piled king and alughed at the site. Meanwhile the soldiers and peseants were begning to use the same advantage over the remaining men, trying to swamp them instead of fight them.

In that moment, he certainly got extremely annoyed, but it had a certain humor to it that it took so many to finally hold him down, his men were simularily held down in the same fashion and all it took now was a waiting for the woman to say something as she stood there in triumph, he would in the meantime plot. He said nothing and laid there with the children on top of him, it would be funny to see if the woman did anything more, or not so much if she attempted to kill him, but it was certainly something he was waiting to see. @[member="Namarii"]

Namarii

Do you believe in magic?
Kneeling down to see his face Namarii smirked and said "You know, from this point of view, you really don't look like a king. More like a fool. A jester." she smiled and said "Maybe that's what I'll do when this is over. I'll make you my personal jester. Oh I can see it now." She reached down and grabbed his cheeks before pulling his face up to hers. "Or I could find other uses for you. After all what's a kingdom without a Queen, right?" Her leyes were almost blazing green with the prospect of seeing this king be the one to bow to her.

HE laughed right in her face, social graces were certainly not his strong point with -anyone-. Hell, being made fifth in line even if youre the first born is plenty proof of that... and that he didnt much care for psychopathic Genocides. "Miss, you have got to be the most nearsighted moron to think that you can controll me, even my own father couldnt make me a murderer... well he did but that was under my terms and not his... Point being, im not bowing and trust me, you wont ever get me to bow in your current state." His voice was confident and plain, he believed what he was saying and he was certain of his abilities and hers, she had tried once and failed and certainly would fail again. "Plus, why force others to give you power instead of working for it, theres certainly a better power gained when acquired on your own abilities." @[member="Namarii"]

Namarii

Do you believe in magic?
Hearing him say what he did obviously chinkced at Namarii's armor of pride. It angered her enough to slap him hard across the face before getting up and walking back to her throne. She put her boots back on while silent the whole time, thinking of what to do with him. Finally she said "Take them outside and execute them." with a wave of her hands. As the people were about to take them out she said "Wait! Kill the others first and make him watch." she pointed at Arthur. As he was taken out Namarii looked into Arthur's eyes and had a more bruning look to her now. She wanted to see him suffer before he would die.

Arthur continued to stay calm, people died all the time in battle and his men knew their duty, this woman expected him to be weak and be hurt by their death, but he wasnt and instead he reached out and touched the minds of those holding him while they dragged him. To make sure she saw nothing amiss he was careful about it, not looking at them and urging them to act as if nothing was different while he infiltrated their minds and removed her influence. It would be near impossible to catch and all she would see is a calm king watching his own men die without so much as flinching. He did speak though, to distract her mind further. "Question then Princess, what is it you accomplish from killing me? I mean, other than salvaging your pride, after all i was not the one that attacked you but you attacked me and i merely defended myself. You control peoples wills and sure that is power, but how long till that power is lost, you misjudge this society, and without me the old caste system will return and you will have armies coming not a half a dozen men. Can you turn the minds of several armies, thousands strong, before they blow up your entire world from around you with three missiles?" He paused and spoke again after a moment. "If you want try power, then why not earn it instead of doing something that would bring upon your destruction. Slowly rise in this world instead of just take power." @[member="Namarii"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom