Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ruthless is Just Another Title...

Serana Onyx

The Shadow's Sister
She wasn't hiding. She was in her full suit of Mandalorian armor. She had her sniper on her back, two knives strapped on her boots. A blaster in her holster and her belt filled with thermal detonators.

She was tall. Strong. Her face concealed under her helmet. She was on her way to a rumored Jedi Padawan camp that was in the city. She was on Tatooine. She was ruthless. She was hired by an unknown party to slaughter these Jedi who could barely fight. She didn't care. She was being paid, that was all that mattered.

Jinn Sibot

Child of the Darkness
Jinn sat atop a building, his dark eyes watching the bounty hunter stride through the streets like she knew everything that was going on. In his hands he played with a tangled mess of yarn, making different patterns and shapes with them. It was a habit he picked up long ago, before he was ever training as a Sith. Of course "training" was a loose term as Jinn found himself out on his own adventures rather than spending it with his master. She taught him what he needed to know to gain control over his powers, this did not give her some right to command where and when he went somewhere.

The hot beating sun scorched his bar back, the man was only wearing his power belt, gauntlet imperial cargo pants and his boots. It was much to hot on this planet to wear much else. Just like with the Jedi doing his magic tricks, Jinn had no real motives for hiring a bounty hunter to kill a bunch of younglings aside from the fact that it was just another way to spread dark emotions throughout the galaxy. He could have done it himself sure, but where is the fun in that? He would corrupt this bounty hunters soul more tan it already was, watch as the lightsider brats were shot down. He would have the chance to spend more time absorbing the fear and darkness than having to worry about a room full of brats.

@[member="Serana Williams"]

If there was one person on Tattooine who was, perhaps, more ruthless than this bounty hunter, it was Sarge. He only came through here while out running errands or missions for OmegaPyre, because, well, he didn't much care for this poodoohole.

The planet was sandy, had two suns that didn't know when to go the hell down, and was generally filled with low-life scum who either operated in gangs or had such massive egos they rolled solo to their deaths. But that was neither here nor there.

Sitting outside a cantina under an awning, drink in hand, was a curious sight. A man, in matte black carapace armor with black fatigues underneath. His face, scarred on the right cheek from shrapnel, sported a thick, bushy brown beard with brown hair so short it was a stark contrast to the tangle along his jawline.

Bags under his eyes spoke to a stressful existence; of the adrenaline high of combat and the sleepless nights that came after. Webbing and pouches were barely visible, but the most curious part about him was that parts of his arms simply weren't there.

She wasn't alone. He smelled her companion too. But he'd deal with that one later. Right now, he wanted to know what she was up to.

It was as though something was covering them up, hiding them from view so effectively that they became apart of their environment. That something was a camo-cloak. Photoreactive fibers woven into durable cloth allowed him to blend seamlessly with his environment while it covered him.

The cloak was far from perfect, but Sarge was a master of stealth. In his hands, it may as well have made him invisible. Again, truly neither here nor there.

What had this mans immediate attention was the woman strutting through town. Weapons weren't uncommon, but Mandalorians were. Especially Mandalorians so far from Mandalorian territory. With the war between Sith and Mandalorians still fresh on the minds of many, he'd have thought she'd have been home, helping her people rebuild.

Then again, they were nomadic by nature.

Something about her struck him as off though. She had a purpose, and it was one she didn't trust. Sniffing the air, he narrowed his eyes.

She reeked of rainstorms and lightning, of rusted metal and blood. Only one group carried those smells around constantly.

Drink forgotten, he stands and blends in with the crowd, pulling his cloak tight around his shoulders and up over his head into a makeshift hood.

As the crowd moved in around him, he made sure to cover himself entirely, and set about tracking her. He left no footprints, gave no indication he was there. This was a hunt, and she'd just gone from the hunter to the hunted.

Serana Onyx

The Shadow's Sister
@[member="Sarge Potteiger"]

As the bounty hunter walked, she saw someone join in behind her. But he was trained. He knew how to disappear. He knew how to blend. Based on how well he was, due to the fact that she could only see him for several seconds before disappearing again only to reappear several seconds later, she knew he was with someone.

Whoever this man was, he wasn't getting the best of her. She noticed a nearby pub. She decided to slip in. As she entered she went to the back tables where there was little commotion.

She removed her helmet and sat down. Ordering a drink to appear more involved, she would use her charms to win.

She had shoulder length cherry blonde hair. Her lipstick was a bright orange, matching her mesmerizing eyes that were now scanning the room. Her smile was white and bright. Many of the nearby patrons were taking notice but didn't do much but stare for a few seconds and returning to their drinks. She was going to win.

She wasn't escaping. That wasn't a thought, or a hope. That was a fact. Easing his way into the cantina, mindful not to show himself for even a moment, he scans around, unsure where she was for a moment. Peering towards the back, he smiles.

So textbook, sit at the back in the dark.

He can hardly see her armor since cantina lighting was notoriously poor, but he sniffed the air. Through it all, he smelled her. Definitely her.

Passing around unsuspecting patrons who couldn't even tell he was there, he approached her table just long enough to reveal himself as he took a seat. The hood he kept up hid most of his head from view, except when he leaned slowly forward to expose his bearded lower jaw and slightly downturned lips.

"So, Mandalorian armor. Smell of a Sith. What are you?"

In the corner of the room, hopefully unnoticed by the others, Vitor sat at a table by himself, his head leaning on his hand in frustration. He was having trouble remembering. Why couldn't he remember? His shuttle was safely parked at the nearby spaceport, and his Sith sword was over his back, sheathed and unseen by the patrons of this cantina.

He noticed the Mandalorian-armored bounty hunter as she stepped into the cantina, but quickly took his eyes off her. The only thing she did was remind him of someone he once knew many years ago... But who? Why would the Mandalorian's name not appear in his thoughts?

The cloaked entity speaking with her gave him pause and a shiver that traveled down his spine. He could tell that this person was an expert assassin, his signature in the Force as a living being practically undetectable. For now, he would remain inconspicuous, occasionally glancing at the bounty huntress and keeping his mind focused on remembering.

Jinn Sibot

Child of the Darkness
Jinn watched as the bounty hunter moved into a nearby cantina, followed by a ghost. Well, not exactly a ghost but a cloaked man whose force signature was anything but well hidden. Well, well was this man going to ruin Jinn's fun? That was just not acceptable. Jinn took a probe droid from his pocket and tossed the small orb into the air. The orb opened up to reveal a single red eye that starred right at its masters as an antenna slowly ejected from the top of it round form.

"Go see what is happening in the cantina my small friend." Jinn ordered to the droid, the small machine responding instantly.

Serana Onyx

The Shadow's Sister
@[member="Sarge Potteiger"]

She chuckled slightly. "You don't wanna know who I am." She leaned back and relaxed. Though she looked relaxed completely, she had one had on her blaster, ready to fight if need be.

She smiled and spoke again. "Someone who had a bad past. I wanna forget that past by putting my skills to use. I am Serana. Serana Williams."

"On the contrary, I do.", the Force Dead man returns with an unamused smile. "Otherwise I wouldn't have asked." There was an unmistakable edge to his voice, but no actual threat. Lips returning to their faintly down turned position, he gives her a brief moment of eye contact.

She was a looker. That meant she was either going to try charm, or, perhaps, attempt to act aloof. She wasn't aloof yet, so she likely was going to go for charm. "And if you don't want to lose the hand, you'll take it off the blaster."

He leans back, smiling, genuinely amused. "Besides, drinks are on me anyway."

"Sarge.", he responds curtly with a nod of his head. That was what he was called, so that's the name she got.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
HK was strolling through the town, unsure himself what he was doing there, probably passing through on one of his wanderings through the Galaxy, maybe being stuck on Tatooine for a longer time now, or he was there as part of his larger plan, although that was unlikely. One thing was sure, as best as he tried to blend in, he could easly get somebody's attention. The already tall droid was covered head to toe in what can only be described as bad costume mimick of a Tusken raider who had ambitions of being a Mandalorian. He wore a greyish-tan robe, covering his whole head and body underneath it in bandages, he had old goggles on over his photosensors, the dark lenses hiding the red orange light. The clothing smelled of decay, rot, mold, probably scaveneged on a junkyard or in somebody's trash. Over that he wore a chestpiece fashioned out of junkyard scrap metal, beaten with a rock, hammer, or even his own hands to fit around the droid's carapiece. The scaveneged armor had a crudely etched jaing skull, the symbol of Mandalorians, over the left side of his chestplate, on the right he had what looked a symbol of a gear. He had his sniper blaster on his back, on his belt there was a pistol, one that looked like it was stolen from a museum, his lightsaber was hidden well in the robes. The outfit was one of his self-made "upgrades" doing a good job of protecting him from the sand and hiding his presence from the Jawas he had learned to avoid.

HK entered no other pub but where the Padawan was trying to hide and the two hunters were having their quiet exchange. He did not try blending in at all, as he entered the pub, he did a small bow, raising his hands as if he was performing a speech, he stayed in that position for a while. He wasn't sure where he was or what he was doing, he forgot crossing the doorway, but soon enough he spoke. His speech was muffled through the bandages over his head, making his distinctive electronic voice, as well as his rigid shape, hide underneath the wrappings. All that patrons could make out was that it started with "Hello-" rest was lost as he muttered and mumbled for few seconds more, then took a seat by the bar and threw few credits on the counter, fished out from a hidden pouch among his robes. The barman gave him a drink and he took it, just holding it there and staring ahead. His hand jittered slightly as he sat, his head jerked to the side suddenly and he looked around confused. Getting a good look of the pub he stared back ahead once more, he started to sing something although it was once more mumbled under the wrappings, those that knew the melody recognized it as Vode An.

HK-36

H
//Sorry for the above post being on my Writer account, >.> forgot to switch over to character account//

Tatooine. Hot. Dry. Boring.
Edge of civilization.
It's where people go to die. Whether or not they realize it, of course.
Why I was here... I didn't know for sure. But something told me to come here. Whatever it was, I was going to listen to it. A gut feeling. That was something I had to rely on...
---
Never, not even for a moment, had Ven'Rain enjoyed the heat. Any day, any time, she'd take Hoth over Tatooine. But here she was on this blasted planet. Because that's where her gut told her to go.
So far, nothing had come of it.
"Oi... Don't know why I came here... To darn hot... Better be worth it..." The merc muttered. Slowly, she made her way through the city, her combat boots trudging through the sand. Heavy waves of heat threatened to overload Ven's senses. The sun pounded down on her back, making her regret her choice of outfit.​
Tight, black fabric wrapped around Ven's legs, tucked neatly in her boots. A simple white tank tank top covered the humanoid's chest. Untop of this she wore a cloak, shielding her from the wind and sand. It's dark grey colour attracted the sun more, however... Yeah, wasn't the best plan.
Realizing that taking shelter for awhile would be best, Ven'Rain scanned the surrounding area. That's when she spotted series of people enter a building... From the looks of it, a pub.​
"Ah, just what I need. A drink'll do me good." Walking towards the building, Ven lowered her hood. A mohawk was revealed, along with eerie yellow eyes. "Better be able to fit through this door..." She mumbled, figuring her height might get in the way again. "Then again, it is Tatooine... I'm sure I'm not the only person over six feet tall..."
Sighing Ven continued in, taking a seat in the back. It was dark, cooler, and quieter. Spotting the people from before, Ven took a seat as close as she could without seeming suspicious. The group seemed interesting. There was something... odd about them. "Perhaps this day won't be so boring after all..."
----​
OOC Note: Ven'Rain has a tad of a speech problem. Her 'r' sounds are a little weaker, and she talks in a way that some might find similar to a real world British accent. Also, italics indicate thought (but you guys probably already figured that out...).​

HK-36

H
HK turned to look at Ven'Rain when she entered, he turned in a jerky motioned, swiftly, and just as quickly he turned back to his original position watching the bar. He looked down at the glass in front of him, staring at it, as if trying to remember how to imitate drinking. He took it into the slightly shaking hand and raised it to where he would have lips if he had them at all. He tilted the glass then, letting the drink pour and make a wet spot on the bandages covering his face then. He put the glass down with a slight clank, his head tilting jerkingly as if he had a nervous tick. After a moment he looked back to where Ven'Rain sat down, his motions stopped then and he was still, looking into her direction, eerily still, not a part of him was moving. One could think he was staring at her, when in reality he just shut down unexpectadly. Soon enough his head jerked slightly as he rebooted, spinning on the bar stool to face his original position once more. He would probably appear drunk more than anything.

@[member="HK-36"] @[member="Serana Williams"]

Vitor stayed quiet, continuing to glance at the strawberry blonde huntress. She could only hope that he didn't notice her... but a part of him wanted her to, wanted her to come over and talk.

Then he spotted the droid. Standing up and walking through the crowd of tables, he walked over to the rusted assassin droid and took a seat next to him at the bar. Serana could likely see his sword now, but only for a moment as he swiveled on the stool to face the droid.

An HK series protocol droid... I recognize your type.

HK-36

H
@[member="Vitor Imperiuse"]

HK's jitter stopped at those words, looking up slightly and turning slowly to the stool next to him to face Viktor. He moved the garb covering his mouth slightly off, just enought to enable himself to speak clearer but keeping his face covered. His whole being was still covered in the damp wraps and robes, as well as scavenged armor.

"I believe you are mistaken. Th-th-th-their kind doesn't ex-ex-ex-ex-exist anymore."

HK said in a stoic voice and with a stutter, electronic synthetity was heard to Viktor although others might not recognize it just yet, speaking just quietly loud enough only for Viktor to hear. He also didn't had the famous preludes to each sentence other HK had, such as "Query", that trait was removed from his programming long time ago.

Jinn Sibot

Child of the Darkness
The probe droid was hovering quietly above the cantina crowd, its red eye studying everyone in sight. It seemed as if his bounty hunter was caught up talking, typical, woman always ended up talking instead of what they were asked to do. Such a pity. Jinn shook his head slightly as he continued to observe the bar through a datapad, controlling the droid with a touch screen control system. Jinn sat thoughtfully for a second, before standing up and tucking the datapad in his pocket.

"If you want something done you have to do it yourself I suppose." Jinn said, stretching for a second as his mask continuously pushed puffs of air into his lungs. He jumped two stories down to the ground, landing with little more than a swirl of sand and a slight grunt. "Let us see what our bounty hunter friend is talking about." he spoke to himself, putting his strings away and marching towards the cantina.

The place was rather dark, fitting for a poodohole in the wall. Jinn looked over to where his bounty hunter was sitting, eying them for a second before marching over and taking a seat at the table with a hard thud, not bothering to say anything or ask for permission before doing so. With no words spoken at all, he simply stared at @[member="Serana Williams"]

HK-36

H
HK looked to @[member="Jinn Sibot"] when the Sith sat down with a thud, the sudden noise causing a slight tick in droid's neck. The robed figure watched Jinn with mute interest for a split moment, taking note of his breathing apparatus before he returned his attention to @[member="Vitor Imperiuse"]

Serana Onyx

The Shadow's Sister
@[member="Sarge Potteiger"] @[member="Vitor Imperiuse"] @[member="Jinn Sibot"]

Serana gave a small smile. "Well... Sarge... I love to stay in chat but there is more waiting," Serana casually scanned the bar. She could tell when someone wanted her. There were several. All wanting to get to her. Reasons unknown. She didn't care. She was ready for anything.

She payed little attention to the new patron sitting at the table. She was leaving soon anyways.

Serana returned her gaze to Sarge. "So tell me Sarge; you got something to tell me or are you just here for a good time?"

Oh really? A flicker of his memory came back, that of a droid very similar to the one in front of. I've seen one of your type before. It belonged to... His memory went blank, forgetting about the Sith who once had an HK droid and tried to use him to take over the Empire. ...someone I used to know.

He swiveled on the stool, silently keeping his intentions on the bounty hunter. He wanted to talk to her, but he knew that if anything happened between them, a cantina was the worst place to start a fight.

@[member="HK-36"] @[member="Serana Williams"]

Jinn Sibot

Child of the Darkness
Jinn didn't take his eyes of Serena, he just looked straight at her "It is impolite to ignore one who comes to your table." Jinn said to the girl, his mask still making long gasps at it took in air and shoved into the sith's lungs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom