Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ruthless is Just Another Title...

Jinn Sibot

Child of the Darkness
Jinn cared little for this girls problems, he had paid her credits to do a job that he could have done himself by now. Imagine, if you will, that Jinn is the local drug addict. The sith has a deep addiction to the darkness that he was born in, this situation for him was as if he was a deathstick junkie who paid his dealer but didn't get the goods right then and there. He wanted to feel the darkness, soak it in as what was left of this girls soul drained away as she shot those children down...yet here she was talking to this very interesting man. Jinn would have to remember him, he seems like he could get a job done.

"Very little business is getting done now...wouldn't you say." Jinn said between deep gasps of his breather

Axiom sat in the corner of the Cantina half listening to the conversation... He sat with his helmet on the table in front of him and a half empty glass of ale in his hand... his armor (white with a black and grey camo pattern) was scuffed and looked well used...
he really didn't care what they were talking about, but when the big guy mentioned a "job" and the bounty hunter mentioned "potential business" his curiosity was peaked. He got up , tucked his helmet under his arm, made a quick swipe through his short black hair and walked over to them both..."Excuse me, I may be sticking my nose where it doesn't belong, but I couldn't help overhear that you may be looking for someone to do a job? I may be interested if the pay is good." He made sure to keep his right hand away from the blaster holstered to his hip in hopes that things wouldn't get dicey...

Serana Onyx

The Shadow's Sister
@[member="Jinn Sibot"] @[member="Axiom Keirn"]

Serana gave a look of disgust. "Look pal. I do the job when I feel like it. Right now, I was trying to avoid someone."

Serana turned to look at the new member of the conversation. "I am looking for a job. But perhaps you would like to join me on my current assignment? That is if you don't mind getting pegged by the Republic for slaughtering some Jedi."

@[member="Serana Williams"]
Axiom nodded with a smile, "I'm not really particular about who I kill, as long as I get paid I'm good." He reached out a friendly hand, "Axiom Keirn at your service."

Jinn Sibot

Child of the Darkness
Jinn looked to the newcomer, this was perfect... "Yes, you should join her. However, I will not be paying you both if you do come along." Jinn said with amusement as he stood to look at the bounty hunter closer "If you want the job then there is a catch, I pay the one who comes back alive....the pay is 1.2 million." He did not take the bounty hunters hand as he scooted past him "I'll be watching." Jinn growled as he moved to the exit

Serana Onyx

The Shadow's Sister
@[member="Axiom Keirn"]

Serana shook his hand. "Serana Williams." As she let go of his hand and brought it back to the table, she spoke some more. "There are a few things we need to discuss. But that can wait till we get to my ship. We will need a plan if we are going to do this job." Serana looked at @[member="Jinn Sibot"]. "I'd rather discuss it where there isn't some random guy."

Axiom watched the big guy leave, "He's just a ray of sunshine isn't he?" He then looked back at Serana, "Your ship sounds good to me. A Cantina isn't the best place to have that kind of conversation." Axiom adjusted the pack on his shoulder, "Lead the way, I'll follow."

Serana Onyx

The Shadow's Sister
@[member="Axiom Keirn"]

Serana chuckled at his response to the large man. "Tell me about it..." Serana stood. As she did she dropped some credits on the table for the workers at the small bar. "Alright, follow me."

Serana had a Veratus-class Imperial Shuttle. A medium sized ship. Great for small crews. In her case, it was perfect for a bounty hunter. It was waiting atop a small cliff near the town. She walked with Axiom in tow.

Axiom put his helmet on activating the HUD as he stepped outside to follow Serana. As they walked he made sure no one was following them by scanning the area and keeping an eye behind them... "So how did you ever get into working for that guy anyway, if I may ask?"

Serana Onyx

The Shadow's Sister
@[member="Axiom Keirn"]

Serana laughed. "To be honest. I don't even really know." She turned to him as they walked. "I was looking for a job. He had one. Plus he is Sith. More Sith connections I get the closer I get to the top of The Empire."

Serana Onyx

The Shadow's Sister
@[member="Axiom Keirn"]

Serana didn't really have a legit answer for that question. "I am doing it for the power. The more power I have, the richer I get. Bounty hunter business."

Serana Onyx

The Shadow's Sister
@[member="Axiom Keirn"]

As they walked up the platform she replied to his question. "We are going to a nearby Jedi camp. Slaughtering Jedi padawans and younglings can get you some good credits."

Axiom nodded and checked his blaster. "Are we planning on just going in shooting or do you have a better plan than that?" He asked as he followed her up into the ship...

Serana Onyx

The Shadow's Sister
Serana stopped and turned to him. "Meet me in the conference room in three minutes." Serana pointed down the hall to a door, "That's it. I am going to get the rest of my gear." With that, Serana turned and made her way to her private room.

Axiom looked down the hallway and soon found the door... As he stepped inside he saw a table and some chairs around it..he decided against sitting, but stood facing the door... just in case.

Jinn Sibot

Child of the Darkness
The probe droid had been following the two as they walked to the bounty huntresses ship, it's one large eye keeping track of them all the way up the ramp and into the ship. The sith smiled as he watched on his data pad and brought the probe droid down to near ground level and slowly watched it hover inside, making sure that the bounty hunters did not see it as it tucked itself away next to the wires lining the ceiling.

Serana Onyx

The Shadow's Sister
Serana finally walked into the room. She was in new armor. It was a light weight red armor. Sith red.

"Alright," she said approaching Axiom. "We are gonna need a good plan. I am someone who really likes to just charge in guns blazing. You got any ideas?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom