Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Rumination and Reprieve [NJO]

"You're stuck with me for the next few days." Lyli answered, sitting down. "It's simply too dangerous to let you loose at the moment. You would likely be at extremely high risk of being reacquired. The search period will be most intense for you at this stage. They will almost certainly expect...expect..."

Lyli's eyes rolled into her head for a quick second but she brushed it off as exhaustion.

"They will almost certainly expect you to try and flee to Dahrtag..." Lyli continued, face twitching...

"The crash must have taken more out of me than I thought..." she muttered, rubbing her eyes.

While the imminent glamour failure slowly built up, Lyli focused on her question about equipment.

"Ah yes, step this way."

Lyli showed Thelma to the armory, entering the green and red enamel on white tile room and heading over to a package.

Lyli was confused. She hadn't known about this before. Why did she know it suddenly?

Forehead mildly perspiring, Lyli went over and opened it, wincing as she felt the stink of the light within and slid it over, revealing an absolutely beautiful, shimmering green Robe Set with floral patterns at the bottom. On top of those robes rested a Lightsaber , of stately, classic construction.

"My employer was dead set that you receive these." she explained, getting out an engraved pistol and handing it to her.

"But that one is from me. You can keep the shoto." Lyli explained, shivering suddenly, eye twitching.

"Now the first thing to do is get you to a safe houuuuussssseeee----"

Lyli's flesh bulged and warped violently, melting and bubbling on her bones, as pig like squeals escaped her throat, the pigmentation of her skin and body structure and mind vanishing into a twitching, sweating Syd Celsius Syd Celsius , who collapsed in front of Thelma Goth Thelma Goth to her knees. She was very beautiful, like Lyli was.

Syd coughed, looked up at Thelma.

"Well...this is awkward..." Syd said weakly. "I won't tell if you won't..."

Syd pulled herself up, still in Lyli's armor, which somehow conformed to the new body type...

"Hi. I'm... Surt'r." Syd identified herself looking like she was going to be sick. "A pleasure, Miss Goth..."

Last edited:
Tides of Change

EqSNsrp.png

Rumination and Reprieve
Objective I

7BUIiLq.png

I’m happy to hear that,” Elias said with a nod of his head.

Bogano was a distant enclave, and a relatively small one compared or others like Ossus or New Cov. It meant a lot that the Coruscant temple had regarded his people so highly as to encourage this many NJO Jedi to visit.

I hope you’re pleased with our archives. We have quite a collection, much of it sourced from the Outer Rim. I took the liberty of copying the RJC’s data before I returned to the Core.

A large portion of what he’d brought back still needed to be sorted and properly maintained by the archivists, but a Jedi Master like Gabriel Pryce Gabriel Pryce was likely no stranger to unsorted troves of knowledge. If he was anything like Elias, Gabriel would actually welcome the challenge.

BdsGKXp.png

Justtemp-1.png

Wearing: xxx
Arm: xxx
Tag: Rowena Soh Rowena Soh

"I don't know what we will find up there, per se, and that is the fun of what we do." Justice smiled as he started to head toward the staircase.

Normally he would guide the discovery process, but Rowena seemed to be enjoying the field experience. The Jedi Knight did not feel the need to be overprotective on this mission since he knew the area was relatively safe. This was the kind of experience Justice wished he would have had when he was a younger padawan. Perhaps her would have landed on his direction much sooner if it had been there.

There was no sense in dwelling on his past, however, there was too much too his experiences that led him to the joys he now had. The pain of his trials were nothing when compared to the gifts they had produced. Without the things he had gone through it would be safe to say that he would not have met Hollis, and that would have been a tragedy. Justice could not imagine his life without her.

"My hope is we find something new, a clue to something yet to be discovered. Bogano is a large planet with many secrets. To assume the Zeffo did not have other temples and enclaves on this world would be foolish."

Justice turned to look over his shoulder.

"Maybe Master Cordova knew about some of them, or maybe he had an inkling we could follow."

The climbed the stairs until they reached the next level. Justice began to look around the walkspace and headed to one of the rooms which was connected to it.

"This might be promising," he said as he walked though the curtain which had hidden the room from view.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom