Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumble in the Bronx(Open OOC)

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Had a little stroke of creativity. Hoping this isn't breaking any rules or anything, but I thought I might throw this post up and see if anyone wants to delve into this and see whats going on. I like a little crazy, so let's see what happens.

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

I was thinking, we should meet up at some point in this thread. Thurion has been out-of-touch with all and any Jedi buisness for over a decade now, and it would be nice to meet one after so long. :3

EDIT: Just noticed your "Rogue Padawan" title. :p

@[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

It would be a pleasure Thruion, happy to meet up with you. Just be warned though Coci is not what you would call a Jedi of the Order, even though Force Sensitive. She is a spy working for the Repub.

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

That's fine, even if he found out he wouldn't blame her for it. He cut all ties with the Order when he left it all those years ago. :)

On a side note, why is this thread marked as a "Dev thread"? Seems kinda random... :huh:

Due to recent events I changed my title to Knight because decisions of others held weight on my title of 'Jedi' but through and through it is what I am. So don't think I'm coming after anyone specifically in the thread. Just trying to save lives. Believe me when I say I'm not a Jedi written like a Dragon Ball Z character. Promise :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom