What's new

Rumble in the Bronx(Open OOC)

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Writer
Had a little stroke of creativity. Hoping this isn't breaking any rules or anything, but I thought I might throw this post up and see if anyone wants to delve into this and see whats going on. I like a little crazy, so let's see what happens.

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

I was thinking, we should meet up at some point in this thread. Thurion has been out-of-touch with all and any Jedi buisness for over a decade now, and it would be nice to meet one after so long. :3

EDIT: Just noticed your "Rogue Padawan" title. :p

Dawnguard Grand Master
Writer
@[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

It would be a pleasure Thruion, happy to meet up with you. Just be warned though Coci is not what you would call a Jedi of the Order, even though Force Sensitive. She is a spy working for the Repub.

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

That's fine, even if he found out he wouldn't blame her for it. He cut all ties with the Order when he left it all those years ago. :)

On a side note, why is this thread marked as a "Dev thread"? Seems kinda random... :huh:

Adonari Cinn

Peace Keeper
Writer
Due to recent events I changed my title to Knight because decisions of others held weight on my title of 'Jedi' but through and through it is what I am. So don't think I'm coming after anyone specifically in the thread. Just trying to save lives. Believe me when I say I'm not a Jedi written like a Dragon Ball Z character. Promise :p

Steph Zenima

S
I AM A WONDERFUL LAW ABIDING CITIZEN.

But thanks, @[member="Coci Sinopi"]. :)