Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumble in the Bronx(Open OOC)

I wrote with slade as another alt so I am looking forward to doing it with this one, I hope nobody takes offense from my post in the thread. I can and will edit it if I did something wrong in it.

Inkblot

Masked Vigilante
@[member="Steph Zenima"]
Could you post in the thread please? :p

I was thinking of encountering your character but that depends where you'll be ICly

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
So that I don't like a complete idiot when I post again which should be tonight, @[member="Loran Nera"], were you referring to me/posting to me in your last post?

Christian Slade said:
So that I don't like a complete idiot when I post again which should be tonight, @[member="Loran Nera"], were you referring to me/posting to me in your last post?
Technically I am just watching you from the shadows, so yea basically
@[member="Christian Slade"]

Hey @[member="Christian Slade"] if you dont mind I might bring Isis into this one as well, but wanted to make sure you wont try and skin me for doing so, of course Nemesis and Isis wont be in the same areas or even cross paths at all so I was hoping you wouldn't mind. I mean I wanna get her more active and atm she is doing literally nothing but collecting dust. But it is up to you if she can enter into it.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Isis Fontana said:
Hey @[member="Christian Slade"] if you dont mind I might bring Isis into this one as well, but wanted to make sure you wont try and skin me for doing so, of course Nemesis and Isis wont be in the same areas or even cross paths at all so I was hoping you wouldn't mind. I mean I wanna get her more active and atm she is doing literally nothing but collecting dust. But it is up to you if she can enter into it.
Go for it, Chicka. The more the merrier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom